DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, so lets say the pool theory IS true. Why no remorse? How can you go about life the very next day as if nothing happened? Renting movies with your boyfriend about serial killers? Hitting up clubs and parties?

In the entire time Casey was supposedly missing there was not one hint of evidence supporting a grieving mother who just lost her child in an "accident".

Also, if the pool theory is true then why would they put tape on her mouth and nose and of course then wipe her face off to make it stick. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

So as a defense atty You just leave your client in jail for 3 yrs fighting the death penalty and all of the junk science, to come in a court and tell us all it was an accidental drowning and your client was part of it??? Is this my ahha moment?? Not surprised considering the source.jmo

I don't believe she purposely killed Caylee. I think KC was responsible for her death, but in the sense of irresponsible parenting. I have always believed she died in the pool.

So as a defense atty You just leave your client in jail for 3 yrs fighting the death penalty and all of the junk science, to come in a court and tell us all it was an accidental drowning and your client was part of it??? Is this my ahha moment?? Not surprised considering the source.jmo

Exactly. It makes no sense that she would have sat in jail awaiting trial and facing the death penalty when all she had to do was tell them it was an accident. Stupid theory.

It appears that JB made mistake after mistake in his haste to try to pin this on George. At this rate, he's going to called to a sidebar about half of time every time he's cross examining a witness. How shocking the first allegations were that suddenly went 'thunk' the minute he tries to say RK had Caylee's body and dumped it.:floorlaugh: As my mother used to say "Good luck with that".

I don't believe she purposely killed Caylee. I think KC was responsible for her death, but in the sense of irresponsible parenting. I have always believed she died in the pool.
If she died in the pool then it was her mother's hands holding her under the water. This accidental drowning, and search every closet and cabinet BEFORE looking in the pool? Uh uh...anyone with a pool and a missing toddler is running straight for the pool. Period. Seconds count in drowning. They were very CONCIENTIOUS about drowning. They would have FLOWN as fast as their feet would carry them straight to the pool the minute, the second they realized she was not in sight. This is just more spaghetti on the wall...:banghead:

I do not buy the pool theory so far, but if its true maybe it really proves she really "lived 10 minutes at a time". Who coined that expression anyway?

It appears that JB made mistake after mistake in his haste to try to pin this on George. At this rate, he's going to called to a sidebar about half of time every time he's cross examining a witness. How shocking the first allegations were that suddenly went 'thunk' the minute he tries to say RK had Caylee's body and dumped it.:floorlaugh: As my mother used to say "Good luck with that".
Yeah. He should have left Kronk out of it. THAT helped ruin the entire scenario for him, what little there was to ruin. I mean, who lets their kid sit in jail for 3 years, and what mother WOULD sit silently by in jail for those same 3 years and face the death penalty? Negligence she would have already been out of jail long ago IF she went to jail at all...It just sinks to the bottom no matter which way I try to make it float. Like your mama, I say, good luck with that Baez.

thanks was not enough for that statement.

One more thought, hope it's OK to post here, but I think it is irresponsible of the court to allow ICA to be shaking her head back and forth because the jury can see this and might have an impact on their decisions.

Oh, I see this now being discussed on HLN and how wrong it is to allow it.

I would believe the prosecution above the defense with ANY criminal case. The defense is going to always try to show reasonable doubt to get their client off.

As to the drowning, I say bosh!! The prosecutor told about the 3 pieces of duck tape that when placed over the mouth and nose caused Caylee's death. They would never state that IMO if there was evidence of water in her lungs - well am not sure if there would be evidence of that or a tell tale sign of it after all that time. ???

But remember, we did learn the tape had taken the shape of her mouth and nose. Did the prosecutor bring that up?

yes, prosecution has never been wrong.

I have to wonder where opinions would be regarding this case had NG not had her opinions and show, or the media in general...or more importantly, what would opinions be had there been no sunshine law? do people really think that is not swayed? it is put out there by the state (prosecution)! a lot of people have formed opinions based on how she reacts, how she dresses, how she cries etc..

AGAIN, I am not in support of "ICA", nor a "fan" or anything else somebody may call me on here. (my opinions get bashed often). I am keeping an open mind, and NOT being led by the media, or the sunshine law.

The pool theory does not explain the computer searches or the duck tape either. If Caylee really did drown, then why wasn't Casey mourning? No, instead she is out living it up.

I doubt that the pool death will be a go for the jurors.

Also weird that Casey is now crying for the jury when before during hearing she was not.

"IF" Caylee really drowned in the pool:
1 there is no reason on earth that Casey should have been sitting in Jail for 3 years.
2 no reason to duct tape her airways ( unless it was applied before she put her in the pool( the neighbor claims to have heard splashing on the afternoon of the 16th of June
3 no reason to drive around with a dead child in your trunk
4 no reason to hide away from your family

So I missed a few steps. Or maybe they weren't listed. Defense claims that George and Casey were there when Caylee drowned. And then Roy Kronk has the body. Did the defense say where they put her body before Kronk, who JB didn't say knew George, came to "posess" her?
I posted that same question. He left out a BIG GIANT STEP...what about the car? and how did Kronk get Caylee again? That was after the drowning I suppose, but she was never in the trunk so whose dead body was THAT?

GA & CA would've NEVER covered up an accidental death. If she died in the pool, the police would've been called, CA wouldn't have been trying to reach KC nor post anything on her myspace. Clearly, Casey is a big liar and she isn't fooling anyone!

So I missed a few steps. Or maybe they weren't listed. Defense claims that George and Casey were there when Caylee drowned. And then Roy Kronk has the body. Did the defense say where they put her body before Kronk, who JB didn't say knew George, came to "posess" her?

Yeah....I didn't see the connection with Roy Kronk.

there are several things in this case that make you back step. internet searches being the biggest for me.

how one cries, or copes is not one of them. (my opinion).

if Caylee had drowned I firmly believe that George would have called 911.

GA & CA would've NEVER covered up an accidental death. If she died in the pool, the police would've been called, CA wouldn't have been trying to reach KC nor post anything on her myspace. Clearly, Casey is a big liar and she isn't fooling anyone!

Please don't laugh, but I need clarification on who KC is as the initials don't match anyone. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back