DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not believe Caylee's death occurred anywhere near that pool and I don't think the A's believe that defense theory either. I wonder if they ever use their pool anymore...lots of memories there.

I still contest that I have heard Cindy say, in a testimony or statement, that she always got in the pool first, and Caylee she would "catch" Caylee..She was very adamant but here testimony Thursday, and those pictures certainly say otherwise.
She did! Those photos prove that was not true... I believe I have also seen somw where she was not wearing a life vest either but I'm not totally sure about that.

IF Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, wouldn't the Anthony's take the pool down

I voted NO. Cindy paid damb good money for that pool and it ain't goin' nowhere! (At least until she can have a fancy new in ground pool built with all her phat book deal loot!)

And she wants her damb car back too!

Hard to tell how folks will react when a loved one dies. I had a co worker whose 16 year old daughter committed suicide in her room with a gun ( over a boyfriend).
She did not move afterwards, kept her room in original condition with the door closed. Dusted/cleaned it regularly. And was still doing that after 15 years when I lost contact with her.

I shocked they can even still live in that house. Shocked but not surprised.

I can't imagine that I'd want to continue living in that house either, but I think only until very recently they held out hope that she was going to come home alive.

I think ICA's stories forced them to suspend their disbelief to the point that they were unable to see the facts in the case, including the identification of the remains.

I would have to say no...they would not..the reason I say that is because If i were them I would have moved from that area.....being right down the road where Caylees remains were found,,,I don't think if I were in there shoes...I could drive by that area without getting upset...heck ...knowing my home is right down the road would remind me of that area...JMHO

If JoJo had found Caylee at the bottom of the pool, he would have taken an axe to it! He seems to be that kind of person.

I think that, too. He would never wanted to see that pool again. But Im not sure she drowned in it. He would not have her body thrown in the woods. NO way. He wouldve called 911 and bbelieved she could be saved, dont you think? IMO
I just dont understand this theory of Caylee drowned and then this huge cover up started...makes no sense.

I was just talking about this with someone today. If someone had died in a pool at my house, there is no way in the world I would ever want to be anywhere near it. Especially if it was a member of my family.

I still contest that I have heard Cindy say, in a testimony or statement, that she (Cindy) always got in the pool first, and she would "catch" Caylee..She was very adamant but here testimony Thursday, and those pictures certainly say otherwise.

BBM : Yes ... I remember Cindy saying just what you posted here, but I can't remember when.

I NEVER believed Caylee "drowned" in the pool ... no one is going to sit in jail for 3 years and face the DP or LWOP for a "drowning accident" ...

IF Caylee would have drowned in that pool, George would have emptied the water and shredded that pool immediately, then thrown it in the trash.

:cow::cow:

According to them she didn't die in the playhouse or her room, she died in the pool. Momento's of loved ones that have passed are treasured. In my experience anyway. On the other hand, I do not want to look at the car that my loved one died in everyday. I truly cannot comprehend what it takes to see the where your child's last tragic moment happened day after day.

Unless of course, Caylee didn't die there..

TC, Robin

The defense came up with the pool theory . I think George and Cindy look at the pool as the place where they played with Caylee, where she laughed, and had fun. This is all they have left, is this little play area. They need this time to heal. I think after the trial is over, they will eventually move.

Everyone grieves in their own way and that's their right, we certainly can't dictate how they should show their grief. IMO when someone in the family dies you pull up your boot straps and go on...life goes on...and people live in the same houses and come to terms with it. As I type that I see that it seems harsh, I don't mean it as harsh, it's just a fact of life that everyone is different. You might cry until you are dehydrated, I cry over movies and books but I'm not a crier at real life.

That being said, I believe that Caylee drowned in the pool...scenario Casey promised her she could go swimming, put up the ladder and then got sidetracked by the computer and kept saying "wait"...Caylee got tired of waiting and got out the door, climbed the ladder and fell or jumped in. Who knows how long she'd been in the water before Casey realized it was too quiet and 'where was Caylee'. Knew there was no way 911 would do any good and after all, her mother had just told her for the umpteenth time that she was an "unfit mother", the **** was going to hit the fan so she put Caylee in the trunk and left, panicked and trying to figure out what to do. Well, we know what she did...bad bad choices by an irresponsible immature girl. Can't say 'young woman', she was far from mature and still is.

Oh, duct tape? Dr G is wrong, there is a reason for duct tape after the fact.
Lets say that the following day Casey decided she needed to do something with Caylee's body, opened the trunk and by that time there were bugs and flies crawling . . . . do I need to be graphic about where?? This is MY theory only, IMO this is what happened. Again IMO, not DP but instead a nice LONG prison sentence for manslaughter by child abuse. By then she will be too old to bear more children and too late for Hot Body Contests. :floorlaugh::great:

BBM : Yes ... I remember Cindy saying just what you posted here, but I can't remember when.

I NEVER believed Caylee "drowned" in the pool ... no one is going to sit in jail for 3 years and face the DP or LWOP for a "drowning accident" ...

IF Caylee would have drowned in that pool, George would have emptied the water and shredded that pool immediately, then thrown it in the trash.

:cow::cow:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058514/index.html 24:38 time mark. This she says she went up behind Caylee and then got in and Caylee would jump in to her. I thought for sure she had said she went in first. My memory is leaving I guess, lol.

Everyone grieves in their own way and that's their right, we certainly can't dictate how they should show their grief. IMO when someone in the family dies you pull up your boot straps and go on...life goes on...and people live in the same houses and come to terms with it. As I type that I see that it seems harsh, I don't mean it as harsh, it's just a fact of life that everyone is different. You might cry until you are dehydrated, I cry over movies and books but I'm not a crier at real life.

That being said, I believe that Caylee drowned in the pool...scenario Casey promised her she could go swimming, put up the ladder and then got sidetracked by the computer and kept saying "wait"...Caylee got tired of waiting and got out the door, climbed the ladder and fell or jumped in. Who knows how long she'd been in the water before Casey realized it was too quiet and 'where was Caylee'. Knew there was no way 911 would do any good and after all, her mother had just told her for the umpteenth time that she was an "unfit mother", the **** was going to hit the fan so she put Caylee in the trunk and left, panicked and trying to figure out what to do. Well, we know what she did...bad bad choices by an irresponsible immature girl. Can't say 'young woman', she was far from mature and still is.

Lets say that the following day Casey decided she needed to do something with Caylee's body, opened the trunk and by that time there were bugs and flies crawling . . . . do I need to be graphic about where?? This is MY theory only, IMO this is what happened. Again IMO, not DP but instead a nice LONG prison sentence for manslaughter by child abuse. By then she will be too old to bear more children and too late for Hot Body Contests. :floorlaugh::great:

ICA, I think that scenario is entirely possible ,especially because of what we know of the Anthonys.I think Lee made it clear during his testimony that whenever **** hits the fan in the ANthony household you "block it out and let it go"

I still contest that I have heard Cindy say, in a testimony or statement, that she (Cindy) always got in the pool first, and she would "catch" Caylee..She was very adamant but here testimony Thursday, and those pictures certainly say otherwise.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw those photos!! She did say during her testimony that she would follow Caylee up the ladder in case she fell backwards, but then would go in front of her and get in the water and "catch" her.....:waitasec: But the photos suggest differently.....

From Cindy's transcript 5/28/11

LDB: Does Caylee get in first?

CA: At that time she can climb step, I hold her as she climbs each step I climb behind her and sit her on top...I go around her and get in pool and she waits and jumps into the pool in my arms.

LDB: why did you have to hold her?

CA: I probably didn't have to, it was something I did. I didn't want her to fall she might have hit her head. It's like when you are helping an older person you are right there, like holding her hand when walking in a store. It is not something you think about but you do to protect her.

Attachments

• 28353473_640X360.jpg
    28353473_640X360.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

Normally if a child drowns I would expect the family to call 911 and hold a decent funeral, not store her in a trunk and throw her in a trash dump, party like never before and then lie about it.

I don't think I can even begin to guess what they would do with the pool. Install a poolside bar and barbecue?

If your scenario is correct, ICA wasn't thinking about Caylee, instead she was thinking about herself and not wanting to be viewed as a neglectful parent or face arrest. How could she ride around with Caylee's deceased body in her trunk for all those days? Why did ICA find the need to invent a kidnapping putting this invisinanny as the culprit. In Baez OS, he still didn't hold ICA accountable for her actions or inactions and asked that the jury find her innocent and send her home...Still not accepting responsiblity for Caylee's death or her being dumped like yesterday's trash at Suburban!

The 'nanny' word has been spoken by ICA since the days of her breaking her engagement off with JG...

It took 3 years to come up with a new scenario when the police were practically pleading with her to tell them what happened to Caylee. Why would she wait in jail for a trial that has the DP over her head when all she had to do was TELL THE TRUTH! I believe this is all another wild story, a new confabulous mistruth because the way Caylee was found truly shows how detached, how disrespectful it was to Caylee...and how evil the person is who dumped her there. It was more important to ICA to keep that date with TonyL than it was to be interrogated by the police of this alleged drowning accident. It would have taken too many hours and she'd miss her date with TonyL...still this is all a selfish, immature act by the person who will never accept responsiblity in any way, shape form. ICA like Baez will blame anyone, everyone as long as they come up smelling like roses. I like how Alex Ferrer (ex judge) said Baez/ICA is using the ABC defense...Anybody but Casey did this...most here has said, Baez/ICA will use the SODDI theory, and they are. Might I add it also appears Baez is making it up as he goes along...for ICA to blame her father and somehow RK got Caylee's remains and held them hostage until he was ready for her to be found, is truly absurd...and shows how evil, vindictive and spiteful she truly is...the scenario the defense is using might just bite her in the butt...a jury might think this evil monster is a waste, huge waste to the citizens of Florida and might just find herself with a date with the executioner...she is evil personified..she has destroyed her family and is continuing to destroy them with these absurd claims...

It also appears ICA detached/disassociated herself from Caylee long before this....It appears as if she liked being a new mother but as quick as ICA changes boyfriends, the novelty wore off..ICA is the most important person to ICA, no one comes a close second...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back