Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's so sad, I could cry. I heard a detective say in hot climates like FL decomp starts within 24 hours. I'm sure if she did die her remains were skeletal within just days. :(:mad::furious::(

This makes me so sad, also. What happens if they never find a body?
I can't help but think of the alligator stories in the past.

I wonder if calling JG asking him to spend time together, and hanging out so much at clubs, etc... was she making sure she had alibies to where she was and witnesses to prove it?

Well goodnight yall.

This WS crack addict has to sleep it off now. :)

Big happenings tomorrow.

IIRC, that info was pulled up by Nurse, Blink and some others specifically for Florida. And I do definitely remember that they have a seated grand jury in Florida. I wish I could point you to a link, but at 1:21am I can't. lol.

Even if it's not a state law, the standard practice for most D.A.'s is to use a grand jury because that's the chance a D.A. gets to cross the t's and dot his i's, and have a practice trial, resulting in a higher conviction rate when it goes to trial. Many defense attorney's hate grand jury's. They say it gives the prosecution an unfair advantage.

Okay, it's just that I followed a few cases where the arrest was made before a grand jury and it was the defendants choice if they wanted a grand jury or not.
Ohio I know is that way as Bobby Cutts did not want to go before a Grand Jury. I just wasn't sure about Florida.

After all this time..with the heat...if Caylee is gone...I am afraid her tiny body wouldn't have lasted long to find her. I don't mean to sound morbid, just I can't get that thought out of my head.

That's probably the most disturbing thing about finding a missing child. What's even worse is when it finally does go to court the family has to see pictures of their loved one in that condition. Even worse they start bringing in the bug experts to prove how long the body has been there.

I just see her alive and happy unless I see DNA results from that trunk proving she was deceased.

Casey's probably wide awake laying there on her cot thinking about that Big Mac and Coors Lite.

"Lying is not a criminal offense." Cindy Anthony If it's not, then why is Scott P in the slammer for murdering Laci without any evidence that he committed a murder? Cindy better check that statement again. I wonder if she ever heard of Scott P?

LOL Lying and sleeping with Amber. :rolleyes:

I didn't follow that case but lying to LE never helps in any way shape or form. Even though I think Caylee is alive the lying to LE is bogging this case down.

Thanks Suzi Quzi...

Casey Anthony set to walk out of jail as early as 8:30 AM

I saw on Greta where they showed what Casey's steps out of the jail will look like, including getting to the parking lot where she will leave. I was thinking, they better have her protected like Secret Service surrounding George Bush if they want her alive to talk. I have a feeling if she gets out, there is going to be some horrible happenings.

Why?? Why would someone want to hurt Casey?? And especially before Caylee is found? Casey is not been proven guilty of anything yet. Let the process work itself out.

Hi all! Yes, yet another newbie. I have only been lurking since this case began, yall all go so fast, I can hardly keep up. But I can no longer keep quiet, as I am tired of talking to my computer and not getting answers....LOL. I am trying to stay with facts only in this case (which is hard to do), but each time the one thing I keep going back to is the cadaver dogs. I just can't get past that point, no matter how hard I try to make myself believe Caylee is still here.

IMO Cadaver dogs are great, but they are not infallible, neither is their handler. You can't go to court with just the cadaver dogs as evidence, you have to have something else like DNA to back it up.

Martha Stewart and Cindy need to have a talk... maybe they can make cookies together on the MS show, or a door wreath, as Martha explains where lying, or even daring to conspire to lie, will get you.

Martha Stewart and Cindy need to have a talk... maybe they can make cookies together on the MS show, or a door wreath, as Martha explains where lying, or even daring to conspire to lie, will get you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why?? Why would someone want to hurt Casey?? And especially before Caylee is found? Casey is not been proven guilty of anything yet. Let the process work itself out.

Why would anyone hurt an innocent child? Personally I think the judge should revolk her bond because the BH is receiving threatening phone calls, her myspace has been flooded with threats, the Anthony's have had death threats, and there's a lot of pent up anger in that household. In short, society is a danger to Casey......Casey may be a danger to society, or even worse Casey may even hurt herself. I agree, let the process work itself out and keep her in jail until she either tells the TRUTH about who really has her daughter, or is truthful about what she has done to her daughter.

I keep thinking maybe dogs were wrong also, but in my gut says they are right. Makes sense about handlers making the mistakes though. Has anyone found info on cadaver dogs. Such as how many have been wrong?

Do some research on "Cadaver dog handler Sandra Anderson".

Another reason no to only trust the dogs but yet again don't always trust the handlers.

Snip
Once Casey is tried for child neglect and obstruction of justice and either convicted or acquitted, she can't be tried for any additional charges stemming from that case. It's double jeopardy.

snip

I don't believe that for one moment. Child neglect is so totally different from murder. If they convicted her of child neglect and found her guilty then that is ONLY for neglect not for murder. Later if they found a body and DNA evidence that Casey killer her, then they could still charge her with murder. Two separate chargers.

And yes I know what the law says for Florida.

Why would anyone want to hurt Casey? There are some unstable people out there that think they have to take the law into their own hands and engage in vigilante justice. Being as Caylee has been missing for 2 months and all fingers seem to point to Casey as to why the child is gone and there being no resolve, some off-the-wall person out there may take it as LE not doing their duty and charging her with murder... so they justify in their brain that the only option is to take the law into their own hand and take Casey out.

I believe the Anthony camp when they say that they have gotten death threats... there are just some very unstable people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member