Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee turned out all right. Besides, just because one child turned out bad doesn't mean that the parents have DONE something wrong.

Yep, and most parents who raised children to adulthood will tell you that. Different children are different people right from the beginning. Even good parents can have a kid go bad on 'em.

with my last pregnancy i only gained 3 pounds, no one knew i was preggers

Don't shoot me, yes I should have written it down because now I cannot find it , can someone please tell me what Cindy's maiden name is.....tia.

Please post all his messages, if you can. Unless there is an easy way to backtrack them. I don't know what that would be.
Thanks!

There must be some in other threads because I read all the ones in that one, I don't think there were 66 of em.

Tricia!

LOL

BOLO!

There just may be a string of new members/lurkers showing up any minute.

It depends on the type of IRA, traditional or Roth.

I believe that a 401K and an IRA are two totally different things. You can "borrow" against your 401K, but not against an IRA. With an IRA, you can withdraw $$ but it is not a "loan", and there are often, but not always, penalties depending on which type of IRA it is, and the reason for withdrawl.

he downloaded some picks showing himself with the ggrandfather...the same grandfather that caylee was sitting on his lap.
Interesting his memory of how Cindy acted when he asked about Casey being pregnant.
Typical of Cindy.
Typical of Casey too.
Wonder what George was thinking about how pouched out his daughter was? Hmmmmm
Oh, I know, George had to wait for Cindy to tell him if his daughter was pregnant. As long as Cindy nodded, George just went along...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Don't shoot me, yes I should have written it down because now I cannot find it , can someone please tell me what Cindy's maiden name is.....tia.
If it's the one associated with her current nurse's license it is five letter and starts with a P. Can't remember but you can check it at the states professional licensing site.:)

Me too. I would like to suggest that we don't spend a lot of time "talking" about what this person is saying, for now.

It is just another diversion to get us off track...IMHO:)

I gotta say after reading and that pic, if he is not the bro, he is someone that would have access to this families photos at a minimum..

Can you imagine their kid sitting at the puter and the FBI blows in door??
Sorry, getting carried away

Good grief! I need my redneck hip boots on today! What a post!

MIMOMMY I will not repost your post, but that sounds like utter chiat and I would not believe that person - ot may even be DUH trying to prove a point.

If it's the one associated with her current nurse's license it is five letter and starts with a P. Can't remember but you can check it at the states professional licensing site.:)

PIZZA?????? :crazy: Thank-you.

I am so glad I found you guys.
I am Cindy's illegitame son, Robert. I hope someone here will listen to my story. I can't get the police or the media to listen to me.
Cindy hung out with a wild crowd in her early twenties back in Ohio. It was a religious cult of some kind that had it's own ideas. There was a lot of drinking, drugs and sex. She kept up her relationship with the crowd after she married George. She moved the whole family to Orlando to follow the leader of that crowd, my father.
I hate to say it but my real father is a super nut case. He terrifies me. Luckily, I lived with a foster family in Ohio since I was 5 and moved with them to Orlando in 1989. I see Cindy about 3x a year. Usually, at a local Starbucks. She really is a nice person, but her addiction to prescription drugs is getting worse.
Most of Casey's/Anthony's problems come from Cindy's ongoing relationship with my father, his problems, and associates. Things got real messy in Florida when Casey met my father about four years ago. Casey got involved intimately with my father, and that was the reason for all the fights in the Anthony home with her mother. I can't be sure of this, but Caylee looks a lot like me.
It will take me days to tell this whole story.

Pulled from "another site"

I suggested we ignore this unless we find out it's the real brother? Just a thought. The nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

I am so glad I found you guys.
I am Cindy's illegitame son, Robert. I hope someone here will listen to my story. I can't get the police or the media to listen to me.
Cindy hung out with a wild crowd in her early twenties back in Ohio. It was a religious cult of some kind that had it's own ideas. There was a lot of drinking, drugs and sex. She kept up her relationship with the crowd after she married George. She moved the whole family to Orlando to follow the leader of that crowd, my father.
I hate to say it but my real father is a super nut case. He terrifies me. Luckily, I lived with a foster family in Ohio since I was 5 and moved with them to Orlando in 1989. I see Cindy about 3x a year. Usually, at a local Starbucks. She really is a nice person, but her addiction to prescription drugs is getting worse.
Most of Casey's/Anthony's problems come from Cindy's ongoing relationship with my father, his problems, and associates. Things got real messy in Florida when Casey met my father about four years ago. Casey got involved intimately with my father, and that was the reason for all the fights in the Anthony home with her mother. I can't be sure of this, but Caylee looks a lot like me.
It will take me days to tell this whole story.

Pulled from "another site"

I absolutely, positively believe this is true, calling Greta...

wasnt trying to say real/fake --- but the prescription drug theory works for me.........

2 phones for someone not employed by a company is a bit odd

2 phone for a person working is perfectly acceptable and makes sense

2 phones for someone that is not working but needs a COVER for something
will work

Anyone who has kids around Casey's age will understand the 2 phone thing I think.

At that age, havign the latest greatest phone is THE THING ..

I know a few people this age that have 2 or 3 phones.. one account. Believe it or not they switch between phones. (Switch the SIM card from one to the other ) Sometimes because the battery on one is really low.

Sounds crazy to us "OLDER" folks, but I didn't find the 2 phone fact strange.

Although, I STILL THINK SHE IS LYING ABOUT RECEIVING THE CALLS!!!!!!! It always seems her lies have some truth to them...

IMO

I gotta say after reading and that pic, if he is not the bro, he is someone that would have access to this families photos at a minimum..

Can you imagine their kid sitting at the puter and the FBI blows in door??
Sorry, getting carried away

He is originally from Cortland, OH. Age matches, wedding date seems to match so far. Dunno, either one heck of a sleuther to pull the ruse or the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela