Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you asked why i wanted to talk to Greta and Nancy. Because there was a lot of misinformation out there and I wanted to help clear it up. I was stunned after hearing what had happened. My mom filled me in just before it broke on TV. Cindy left out a lot of why Casey left in the first place. My mom was visited by the sherrif's dept. and she filled them in.

... If Greta contacts me you will either hear me VIA phone or in person on her show. I don't know how my wife feels about me being on TV on Greta. We are private people. Thanks for your support.

If he is Cindy's brother and he's willing to talk, Greta would give her left arm to have him on her show.

understood, but I think Christine is drawing the paralell between the Mom and the daughter, not siblings..

I realize that-i'm just saying that Cindy is not necessarily to blame for Casey's behavior. I get that Cindy's behavior has been suspect - personally i think that is due more to inconceivable stress and grief than to her integrity. jmho.

SNIPPED FROM SERIOUSLY --- let's assume in 2008 with an FBI field support team to assist there is nothing they wont know.. imo

If thats the view point - then why are any of us here if the FBI is going to have all of the answers?

Not trying to be a B*tch ---- just wondering.......
Actually, that came from Blink and not from me. The point is they don't have all the great theories to banter around that we do. :) They do have the facts tho!

Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

*snip*QUOTE]

Wow!!! If that really is Cindy's brother.....and sad if it is too. Casey and her actions have broken more hearts than she will ever realize (not that she cares:mad:)

Very sad. Wonder if he will return to that board. He does not seem to mind answering their questions, does he?

If Cindy had $45k in her 401k she should only be able to remove $22,500 of it because even with a hardship withdrawl you can not take more than 50% out.

If he is Cindy's brother and he's willing to talk, Greta would give her left arm to have him on her show.

I believe someone is trying to help get the information to Greta for this. Rick just appeared shortly on these boards.

I whole heartily agree with that. Mom and Dad have allowed her to be the person is is today.

Yes it's called enabling her. Lee did turn out okay but his personality from what it "seems" is reverse of Casey's. So environmental factors IMO are important b/c if your the type of person like Casey it is more predominant when people enable..KWIM.

Exactly Steadfast. This is why my hinky meter is way in the hot red zone on this one.

He actually had to sign off as of now. He comes back frequently though.

Here is another post of his.

Karen: I am sorry i didn't get to answer you questions last night. I was trying to load some pictures and get the on the photo bucket that someone set up. My computed crashed and i had to reboot and find this site again. I missed a lot of questions. I was very tired also. my spelling got worse as the night went on. I didn't proof read what I had typed. I believe you asked why i wanted to talk to Greta and Nancy. Because there was a lot of misinformation out there and I wanted to help clear it up. I was stunned after hearing what had happened. My mom filled me in just before it broke on TV. Cindy left out a lot of why Casey left in the first place. My mom was visited by the sherrif's dept. and she filled them in.

I will be posting from time to time. My wife thinks I am obsessed with all that is going on. She says I need to focus on some other stuff to get my mind off of this. She yelled at me last night for being on the computer so long. I don't want to make her angry. She is the best cook in the world. lol. anyway, i will check in from time to time to answer questions. If Greta contacts me you will either hear me VIA phone or in person on her show. I don't know how my wife feels about me being on TV on Greta. We are private people. Thanks for your support.

Private people wanting to remain private going on Greta again??? My hinky meter just went off

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p777

Mama_Mouse wrote:
Rick..
You state yesterday that Cindy may have possibly
threatened casey that she was going to take custody of little caylee..
Do you think after that fight on fathers day weekend that Casey mindset was If I wont have my child you wont have her either?
and do you possibly think any chance in world
that Casey is just hiding caylee from Cindy?
Or knowing her and her behavior would she really purposely harm caylee to get back at Cindy..
Clearly there is TONS of jealousy

The jealousy was present. Cindy told my mom that she thought Casey took Caylee to punish her. She thought Casey was delibertly not letting her see or even talk to Caylee. She in no way suspected that Casey didn't have Caylee anymore. She don't think Casey could harm Caylee. I personally think it could have been an accident that Casey is covering up. My sister still thinks that there is a sitter even though she never saw her or doesn't know anyone who ever saw her. That is bazaar. True signs of denial.

That would make sense. What a shock to them it must have been! So I guess she was planning on just showing up at home one day with Caylee if her uncle wouldn't have said anything?

Or was she planning on getting rid of her back then? She wouldn't have been the first.

That would make sense. What a shock to them it must have been! So I guess she was planning on just showing up at home one day with Caylee if her uncle wouldn't have said anything?

Lord, I'm 5'11" and was big as schooner with both my kids so it while it is hard for me to believe that Casey, tiny as she was, was not showing, I know that it happens.
It did happen that a family I grew up with had a DD who at age 18 had planned a whole adoption and everything and her parents did not know.
She was full term and had arranged to go "skiing" where she would have the baby and hand it over to the adoptive parents. Her plan went awry when she went into labor the night before. (the baby did go to its new family)

Thank God Casey's uncle spoke up or Casey might have delivered that baby at home and dumped in shoe box; how often does that happen!

He actually had to sign off as of now. He comes back frequently though.

Here is another post of his.

Karen: I am sorry i didn't get to answer you questions last night. I was trying to load some pictures and get the on the photo bucket that someone set up. My computed crashed and i had to reboot and find this site again. I missed a lot of questions. I was very tired also. my spelling got worse as the night went on. I didn't proof read what I had typed. I believe you asked why i wanted to talk to Greta and Nancy. Because there was a lot of misinformation out there and I wanted to help clear it up. I was stunned after hearing what had happened. My mom filled me in just before it broke on TV. Cindy left out a lot of why Casey left in the first place. My mom was visited by the sherrif's dept. and she filled them in.

I will be posting from time to time. My wife thinks I am obsessed with all that is going on. She says I need to focus on some other stuff to get my mind off of this. She yelled at me last night for being on the computer so long. I don't want to make her angry. She is the best cook in the world. lol. anyway, i will check in from time to time to answer questions. If Greta contacts me you will either hear me VIA phone or in person on her show. I don't know how my wife feels about me being on TV on Greta. We are private people. Thanks for your support.

Has anyone here forwarded this info to GRETA? I'd LOVE to see him on her show!

(1):
Private people wanting to remain private going on Greta again??? My hinky meter just went off

I think he doesn't want to, but will to clear things up. He has information. Seems like this brother Rick and Cindy don't talk. He here's everything through his mom who he seems close with. :smileyhyper

Weird, but not unexpected. It doesn't look like he is very close to Cindy, not talking and such, if this really is him.

Would you all like me to continue posting his messages?

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p777

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
Rick... I found some info on an eviction under cindys name I believe in 2002 from an apartment..would you know anything about this?

Don't know anything about it. If Cindy doesn't tell our mother I wouldn't know about it. sorry

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.(WOFL FOX 35, Orlando)-- FOX 35 just learned Casey Anthony's bail should be posted sometime in the next three hours. That could mean between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. If it is set early enough, Casey could be released from the Orange County Jail today. Bail Bondsman Tony Padilla tells FOX 35 they've made sure they have all the proper documenation needed and that they bond has been properly transferred from their Texas based Surety company, FCS. FOX 35 has a crew on scene. We'll let let you know when Casey Anthony's bail has been posted."

He also said that amybe the father has her????????????????? um......

RickA1P71 wrote:
I will check back later folks. Thanks for the kind words and support. Pray that by some miracle that Caylee is still alive and in good health. Maybe the real father that is out there has her. It is still a possibility. take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela