Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - someone else on the other thread asked about Ricks shirt - and it is a Ohio State Polo......not a "nursing home uniform"

From everything I can dig up it's really him.

I agree, I've never seen a blunt but I know the difference between cigarette ash and cigar ash and that looks alot more like cigar ash than cigarette ash. I can see the ring still on the cigar and those are hard to take off without breaking them.
woot!! I'm vindicated!!

Do I get a cookie?

cind yfamily1.jpg

cind yfamily.jpg

Pics Rick has sent people.........

Photo Shop?

LOL I'm a graphic designer and altho yes that is possible (and a lot of work), he says to be sending photos(plural) from his wedding with Cindy and Casey in them. I would have to see them and I could tell you if they are fake or not.

I'm really tired of people complaining that Caylee is being ignored.... Caylee is no longer the focus to most people because it really seems that she is dead. Being an atheist I am not praying for anybody, but it's nice to hear that people are doing that. [P]lease surprise the heck out of me and let little Caylee show up alive. But ... as a layperson/onlooker [I have little] hope at all that this will occur.... I sure don't mean to offend anyone.... o let's move on and figure out the guilty one(s).

You haven't offended me because I agree with you entirely. I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that internally, LE is working this case primarily on the assumption that Caylee is dead, no matter how many times LE publicly states that this is a missing person case. It makes no sense to rule out a homicide on grounds that there is no body or forensic evidence. Often times, the criminal is able to dispose of all of the forensic evidence. The remains of homicide victims aren't always found. This does not mean that the homicide never occurred. All of the clues and evidence in this case, in their totality, points to Caylee's death.

I also don't understand all of the dissatisfaction being expressed over the lack of searches for Caylee. Where should LE look, and more importantly - why? Caylee's been missing for over two months, now. In that time, she could be anywhere on Earth. She could be in the South Pole, in Australia, or anywhere you could possibly imagine. LE doesn't just throw darts at a map to determine where to search. They need leads. It appears that there are no leads.

From everything I can dig up it's really him.

Ditto, shy of a DNA sample (just trying to stay on topic) I say it's him..
However, taking a moment to say, what is it that everyone thinks we would learn from him that LE does not already know?

Do we have some links to the pics? I would love to see them.

Actually, I don't but I did ask Rick on that board to join us when he is around. I'll watch for him to see when he is on again. I'm sure he will be happy to share the pics. He shared them with others there.

:Banane37:

If this "Rick" is really legit (anything is possible lately), I would like to ask him a question: I'd like to know if their mother has mentioned hearing from Caylee.

Cindy pulled this "she called my mother" story out of (supposedly) thin air. I'm just wondering if the mother has ever mentioned it/discussed it with LE.

wow.. .really wasnt expecting him to be real. BUT I am a believer now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo