Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to admit these are pics I havent seen anywhere before and there have been a LOT of pics ---

Ditto, shy of a DNA sample (just trying to stay on topic) I say it's him..
However, taking a moment to say, what is it that everyone thinks we would learn from him that LE does not already know?

Dunno, but I am betting he is on Greta by the end of the week.

up-O02P4V94GUGK0C90-l

Gotta admit he looks a lot like the grandfather!!

Ditto, shy of a DNA sample (just trying to stay on topic) I say it's him..
However, taking a moment to say, what is it that everyone thinks we would learn from him that LE does not already know?

i don't think its that as much as giving him a safe place to "vent" find out info or whatever without being bashed like he is on topix.

Also - I think what he was trying to say about Cindy and his mother is that shes not talking to mom since all of the stuff with Caylee has happened......

Which would make sense why we havent seen any family......whether or not shes a mess on pills ---- Imagine after telling your mother everything your daughter has done wrong and how you have repeatedly "cleaned up her mess" shes now "misplaced" your granddaughter..........

This one is the brother

Can't wait to read what Flabeachdawg has to say about the photos.

Can't wait to read what Flabeachdawg has to say about the photos.

they are real. =) Now...if they are coming from the real brother or not is the question...but the photos are not photoshop edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme