Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look...right now there is nothing new to report or even discuss in this case. We are all on hold until it has been decided what is going to happen with Casey getting out or unless new news comes up to discuss. When these things do happen...I can assure you that we will keep this thread right on topic or try to!

Amen.

The system leaves out too many children. What about the child who was out riding their bike and got taken? Or those who are kidnapped from their bedrooms? What about them? There is no system for them.
In those cases I'm sure a call would be made to police as soon as possible ...they wouldn't wait 31 days before going to the police

OK, question here too. I listened to the bond hearing again last night and it was stated that a black light was taken to the trunk and the stain glowed underneath the black light. If I am mistaken, the black light hits on bodily fluids so if it was just garbage that leaked or whatever excuse they gave, wouldn't that totally be BS? I wanted to post this here to see what thoughts are. I'm going to research this myself as well.

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/f/blblacklight.htm

FYI- For those questioning why no Amber Alert for Caylee..here are the guidelines for the State of FL.

amber_banner.jpg
Criteria For Activation

To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.
  1. The child must be under 18 years of age.
  2. There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
  3. The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
  4. There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).
  5. The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.
Steps For Activation

• The Amber alert can only be activated by law enforcement.
  • The local law enforcement agency will call the FDLE Missing Children Information Clearinghouse (MCIC) at 1-888-356-4774.
  • The FDLE will work in conjunction with the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction to determine if information is to be broadcast on a regional or statewide basis.
  • The FDLE working in conjunction with the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction will prepare information for public distribution.
  • The FDLE will ensure that the information is broadcast through the Emergency Alert System, Dynamic Message Signs, lottery machines, http://www.missingchildrenalert.com , and other resources.
Available Resources

• Local media outlets
  • Local Crime Stoppers
  • National Center for Missing and Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (Florida Branch 1-561-848-1900)
  • Jimmy Ryce Center for Victims of Predatory Abductions 1-800-JIM-RYCE (546-7923)
  • Child Watch (Orlando) 1-800-928-2445
  • A Child is Missing, Inc. 1-888-875-2246
  • FBI National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime 1-800-634-4097
If you have any questions about the Florida Amber Plan, please contact the FDLE/MCIC at 1-888-356-4774 or http://www.fdle.state.fl.us
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/AmberPlan/index.html

There are only a couple networks that use SIM cards. Verizon and Sprint don't use them (but I think Verizon does sell a couple of models that can use them). It's really a stupid way for a cell company to do business because the black/gray market with these phones is crazy... watch ebay. If your phone is stolen, it can still be used... only the SIM card is deactivated.

Why anyone would need two different phones? I have no idea. I know people with multiple batteries but phones? Sounds like a fashion accessory thing to me... Wouldn't surprise me. A lot of the kids Casey's age use their kids as accessories too... sound familiar perhaps?

My husband and I both have two phones. We both have been provided a phone by our employeers, but they are not to be used for personal use which is why we both have personal phones as well. Still doesn't explain Casey considering she wasn't working, at least not that I've heard!

There are only a couple networks that use SIM cards. Verizon and Sprint don't use them (but I think Verizon does sell a couple of models that can use them). It's really a stupid way for a cell company to do business because the black/gray market with these phones is crazy... watch ebay. If your phone is stolen, it can still be used... only the SIM card is deactivated.

Why anyone would need two different phones? I have no idea. I know people with multiple batteries but phones? Sounds like a fashion accessory thing to me... Wouldn't surprise me. A lot of the kids Casey's age use their kids as accessories too... sound familiar perhaps?

IMO am undercover hooker needs two phones, one for her regular family and friends and the other for her regular customers. Or maybe there was never another phone or maybe that phone was destroyed. Wouldn't Le be able to get phone records for both from the telephone company even if it is lost?

Does anyone know what her other phone was? Depending on the phone, her story of switching the SIM cards could be another lie. Certain phones will not accept a SIM from another phone...even phones that are provided by the same carrier.

not sure, but i heard a rumor that it was a fairly new type phone that was really incredible- it allowed you go clubbing drinking and tell lies all day long and not feel any remorse whatsoever..

really amazing technology

My husband needs one for business (paid for by the company) and one for personal, he uses a phone with dual sims. One phone , 2 different numbers, 2 different carriers. :)

OK, question here too. I listened to the bond hearing again last night and it was stated that a black light was taken to the trunk and the stain glowed underneath the black light. If I am mistaken, the black light hits on bodily fluids so if it was just garbage that leaked or whatever excuse they gave, wouldn't that totally be BS? I wanted to post this here to see what thoughts are. I'm going to research this myself as well.

http://www.jobinyvon.com/Forensics/Light-Sources/Applications

Oh Oh, Scorpions are also blacklight respondent. Just some useless trivia I find interesting and thought I'd share.

But if she uses the same SIM for both phones, the network reads it as the same customer so if it were a work phone (impossible since she hasn't had a real job for two years) and she inserted it into a personal phone, the network would still read it as the same account as the work phone, therefore, it does nothing. Two phones, yes, I understand the logistics but two phones sharing one SIM is for fashion only.

My husband needs one for business (paid for by the company) and one for personal, he uses a phone with dual sims. One phone , 2 different numbers, 2 different carriers. :)

Yep, this is the main reason I've seen for two phones/sim cards. Problem is, I don't think Casey was getting the perk of a "company cell phone" considering she didn't have a job. :confused:

You all are makin' me feel old.

This is o/t, but for those of us out-of-the-know, would someone mind posting, or is there a post you can direct me to, with a glossary of the acronyms commonly used here.

Thanks-a-mil.

Who knows if Casey really had a second phone (blackjack) anyway? She probably told that lie knowing there was no call from the "nanny" on her current phone, but what she forgot is that no matter what kind of phone she was using, her phone record would show all calls for her cell number.

Look...right now there is nothing new to report or even discuss in this case. We are all on hold until it has been decided what is going to happen with Casey getting out or unless new news comes up to discuss. When these things do happen...I can assure you that we will keep this thread right on topic or try to!

Amen sister.. and can I just say that this IS a "General Discussion" Thread, right? I never got all this "stay on topic" stuff. Isn't this CASE, the topic??

2 phones for someone not employed by a company is a bit odd

2 phone for a person working is perfectly acceptable and makes sense

2 phones for someone that is not working but needs a COVER for something
will work

Now we understand why Daddy had such a fit about needing to have pizza, laundry detergent and garbage bags in the mixture when trying to get the body comp odor when they did that experiment.

7/24/2008 ORDER APPOINTING EXPERTS FOR COMPETENCY EVALUATION

I believe that the results of a COMPETENCY EVALUTION are likely one of the undisclosed holds. Have the "experts" been identified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela