Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA HA! Gotta love Shep! He just called LP out and said that he has no clue about this case. Has no facts on this case, hasn't even talked to LE and yet, all of the sudden has injected himself into this case and then says we need to bring this little girl home. Then he went on to call the whole thing disgusting. Paraphrased, of course.

:clap: That Shep~ he's the greatest! :blowkiss:

I am so sorry, donot mean to be rude but this is about Caylee do we have to go to the skeletons in her Grandparents closet.

who really refers to themselves as illegitimate anyway?:waitasec:

What a hoot! Could be just what's happening. There are so many photos out there for anyone to get, it could be anyone pretending to be someone there not.

How would he have any recent info? He states that Cindy doesn't even talk to her mother anymore and answers a question in ref. to Casey having her own apt that he wasn't aware of it. He gets his info rom his mother who in return is told by Cindy, so if Cindy's not talking to her mother how would he know.

Hope this makes sense to someone. :bang:I feel like I'm in the Twlight Zone.
Said he talks to both Cindy and Cindy's mom.

I absolutely, positively believe this is true, calling Greta...

Can someone break this down in to a few words - I did not sleep one wink last night and I cannot make sense of this - this is Cindy's child/son? And his father had an intimate relationship with Casey and may be Caylee's father? :confused:

Good grief! I need my redneck hip boots on today! What a post!

I'm taking off for awhile. These tunes are about to get too looney for me.
Some heat coming down on the family and friends, I imagine. They're going to start deflecting and defecting, IMO. It's about time.

I am so sorry, donot mean to be rude but this is about Caylee do we have to go to the skeletons in her Grandparents closet.

The point isn't the skeletons, it's that this guy is claiming to be a genuine family member who is willing to talk and spill some beans.

I believe that a 401K and an IRA are two totally different things. You can "borrow" against your 401K, but not against an IRA. With an IRA, you can withdraw $$ but it is not a "loan", and there are often, but not always, penalties depending on which type of IRA it is, and the reason for withdrawl.

You are correct. I should stop trying to post and fake work at the same time!

Ok....next question -- Anyone else heard about George throwing his father thru a plate glass window????

I suggested we ignore this unless we find out it's the real brother? Just a thought. The nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

This is not Rick writing. Rick is supposedly Cindy's brother but I agree, we will see nuts coming out.

Can someone break this down in to a few words - I did not sleep one wink last night and I cannot make sense of this - this is Cindy's child/son? And his father had an intimate relationship with Casey and may be Caylee's father? :confused:

I believe that is what he is saying.

Well, it is interesting. I went there and read a bunch of what he was talking about. He so perfectly describes the behaviors between Cindy and Casey. I am saying he knows his stuff.
Would sure explain why all of us have felt there were many skeletons in the closet. JMO

Wait did rick write that post about being a unlegit son? I thought that was a different post from another source? I am so confused.

What a hoot! Could be just what's happening. There are so many photos out there for anyone to get, it could be anyone pretending to be someone there not.

How would he have any recent info? He states that Cindy doesn't even talk to her mother anymore and answers a question in ref. to Casey having her own apt that he wasn't aware of it. He gets his info rom his mother who in return is told by Cindy, so if Cindy's not talking to her mother how would he know.

Hope this makes sense to someone. :bang:I feel like I'm in the Twlight Zone.

I have not seen that photo before, and whoever took it or posted it does have access to the ANthony GGP, imo

bout time to move to a new thread methinks...*waits for mods*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member