Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I'm going back through that Topix forum page and page and cutting and pasting every post from this guy - seems he started out just as Rick and then one night after he left some other guy came on claiming to him - so ths REAL Rick went and registered like 20 hours ago or so. I'll let you all know when I am done going back page by page - there are 776 pages so this will be awhile.

You rock, Swag.
I'll check in later- thanks all. I'm wondering if I have something for vertigo?

I just gotta say: Oy vey! This really does get curiouser and curiouser.

Looks like the great big stogeys (cigars) my grandfather used to smoke...

It looks to me like she is smoking a "blunt".

A blunt is a cigar with all of the tobacco removed and replaced with Marijuana, re-rolled, then smoked.

If you look back towards the closest part of the cigar to her mouth you can see the piece of cigar paper they used to patch the "blunt". Regular cigars are smooth and certainly don't need patching.

You folks are so funny with some of your comments.

"Sweetwater" - vertigo? I'm laughing so hard.

Wait did rick write that post about being a unlegit son? I thought that was a different post from another source? I am so confused.

It's my understanding that the REAL rick is INDEED on there...HOWEVER, someone did come on the same board and pose as him. But he has been sending wedding photos to people through private email to prove who he is. Just what I read.

We're getting confused. This one guy claims to be her illigitimate son. Rick say's he is her brother. 2 different people.

The quote in my post from Blondieskatz was about Rick, the so-called brother. You can click on the little arrow by her name in the quotation box and see her full original post.

A blunt is a cigar with all of the tobacco removed and replaced with Marijuana, re-rolled, then smoked.

If you look back towards the closest part of the cigar to her mouth you can see the piece of cigar paper they used to patch the "blunt". Regular cigars are smooth and certainly don't need patching.

I tend to agree looks like a blunt to me too.

It's my understanding that the REAL rick is INDEED on there...HOWEVER, someone did come on the same board and pose as him. But he has been sending wedding photos to people through private email to prove who he is. Just what I read.

I heard the same. :couch::popcorn: This is getting good.

Thank you. I couldn't remember what they were called.

Thank you...that's why I wondered!!!

Someone by the name of "Just the Facts" on the Topix board who has been there for a long time spoke to Rick on the phone. She say's he is legit.

I just got off the phone with Rick. He is for real.

What would it take duh..to get you to behave, since you seem to be fighting a calm conversation at all other cost's. Ignoring you didn't work as others keep taking your bait. When I say ignore..I mean ignore. Don't post an X..or a check or a funny face..I mean ignore..invisible. Not quoting him down the thread.. the only exception would be to those new persons who don't know.

Duh..You are disruptive.. What would it take?

Because..if we can't get a handle on it here..I "will" go find a board...or create one so these people can talk 'like adults'.

What would it take to get you to fold your hands in your lap..and only type when you are going to add to a conversation in a mature manner.

Don't anyone else type..let him answer me please.

Post 15716
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p782

Well Padilla did say on tv yest that she doesn't do "drugs" but she smokes weed...

blunts dont normally leave the ring on the cigar intact (cant be intact when you have to break open the paper to...well, nevermind...), and they "usually" aren't that thick around.

Photo Shop?

Some guy on this Topix board claims to be Cindy's brother. Here is one of his posts.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773
Respectfully snipped...

Good lord! Thanks for posting that Katie. I'd been trying to avoid that board because you have to go through so much crap just to get to anything informative. I'm glad I did this time though.
I believe that guy Rick is who he says he is and I feel horrible for him and his family.
Did anyone see the post by the person named Robert?
It was probably just another crazy troll, but he claimed to be Cindy's illegitimate son by a leader of a religious cult.
I hate to put any stock into something like that, but has anyone else heard about this rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member