Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be interesting to watch how casey reacts to being surrounded by all of Caylee's things, if it would break her at all.

Yup, I'm definitely supporting you on this one. I strongly and firmly believe that the cadaver dogs were NOT wrong. I know how tracking dogs are trained and there is no way they would mistake cadaver smell for anything else. Either this smell came from Caylee or someone else. There is no doubt in my mind about that at all. I've grown up with working dogs, have owned working dogs, have someone in the family who trains working dogs, and believe me they are WORKING dogs not to be confused with a family pet or a half-assed trained dog. These are machines on four legs. They will not be confused. This is not just my opinion, but a fact. If anyone says that these cadaver dogs can fail, that person must have worked or seen dogs that were badly trained or cross trained for searching/hitting on something else too.

You see, I firmly would believe that Caylee is still alive, IF the dogs had not hit in the trunk and the backyard. If Caylee is found alive and no other body is tied to the decomp smell in the car, I will eat my words. One by one.

I trust the dogs, too, more than anything.

I am so sorry for the little tiny baby girl, Caylee, and for all that she has suffered.

So the general concensus in some circles is Baez brought the Padilla's her under what is now false pretenses. He seems to have royally messed them over in the original spirit of the agreement of their involvement, what do you think?

I agree. It seems like some of the wind went out of Padilla's sails.

If someone had her and wanted to return her there are a multitude of ways to do it, one being to hire a criminal attorney and have them return her to LE.

don't think we would be dealing with people who would "do the right thing" it takes a special kind of person to hold a child captive.

You think they will keep the car shut up or keep the air trapped some way and make the jury smell it if this goes to a murder trial? Just curious because if the smell is so distinguishable maybe they could use that as a way of removing doubt.

I am having a hard time with my ISP so I decided to look for a movie. Figured it would do me good to get my mind off of this case. LOL.
Turn to TCM read description of movie. "Tight Spot" Ginger Rogers, Edward G Robinson, Brian Keith "A detective guards a brassy blonde freed from prision."
AYE AYE AYE..it's everywhere.
Goodnight Peeps!

Omg, you made me choke on ice water. lol.

I just meant that before it was found out that Caylee was missing, when Casey was going around telling family friends etc that Caylee was with "The nanny" did she give the name ZG then? Or was that something thats only come out of her lying mouth since she was found out???

IMO ZG only was given a name during the 911 call up until then i think if casey said anything it was "the nanny"

I just meant that before it was found out that Caylee was missing, when Casey was going around telling family friends etc that Caylee was with "The nanny" did she give the name ZG then? Or was that something thats only come out of her lying mouth since she was found out???

This subject has been discussed a lot. On one of the recorded 911 calls, Cindy yells out, apparently to George, She's with Zanny or Zanny has her- I would have to check the transcripts. So it would seem that the Gparents are familiar with ZG. However, in the course of a couple of years, they have never met or seen her, or have a phone number or address for her. so,... it's all bad news.

Did anyone know that the supposed nannys name was ZG BEFORE all this took place???

You mean according to the Anthony's? I'm up in the air as to whether that's true or not. I know Cindy sounds familiar with it in the 911 call. I still wonder.

Thanks. I was wondering if she'd told them the name earlier on...

Honestly, I never believed the kidnapper theory but there are people who do, and I must say that by now whomever would have the child for whatever reason, they would certainly have come looking for whatever they wanted by now.
Respectfully snipped....

I agree, and add, if there were a kidnapper/babysitter/reaaalllllyyyyy good friend holding Caylee, what have they been doing all this time? Has this person just been holed up since the middle of June, not going to the store, work, bank, anything? Or are they hiring a babysitter who is totally oblivious? Or are they just locking little Caylee up while they are out? Maybe taking Caylee out in public to do normal things and nobody has noticed? Not buying it.
Lanie

Ahhhhh.....I can hear it now......

(an hour after casey gets home)

"God! can you guys stop talking about Caylee for one second? I just got out of jail! Don't you care about what Ive been through?!?"

"All you guys wanna talk about is Caylee, coming home.........A TOTAL WASTE! My show is coming on, everybody shut up!"

Sure Casey knows what that word means! Baez told her it meant that she could finally play well with others. :)

So Baez had to tell her what it meant :) I knew she must have received that piece of misinformation from a highly educated source!

So the general concensus in some circles is Baez brought the Padilla's here under what is now false pretenses. He seems to have royally messed them over in the original spirit of the agreement of their involvement, what do you think?

I can't see any of this; what is going on?

I can't see any of this; what is going on?

They are not to question her or to interact with her, only to get her from the jail to her house and guard the family. Padilla is not to question her. How will this enable the Padilla's to help FIND Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya