Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, yeah. That little brain of hers was trying to come up with some way to weasle around those undeniable facts of her car smelling like death and had stains, hair and dirt in the trunk?
Even if Caylee is found, there are still some huge issues left to resolve.

Good point. If Caylee is found alive then who did she kill and put in the trunk???

Snip

Oh, I am so glad you mentioned that! I didn't know it had been discussed here. Those three little words have cost me as many nights in sleep. I didn't question her use of the phrase, per se, but what did she mean in the context in which she used it. I can't remember the exact sentence now. I should know it by heart because it kept playing over and over in my head. Guess I'm tired. Anyway, each time I hear it I want to scream, "After what fact?!?!"

She also says "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee" when talking to Christy. If Caylee is missing wouldn't it be "Tony has nothing to do with it"?

Snip

Oh, I am so glad you mentioned that! I didn't know it had been discussed here. Those three little words have cost me as many nights in sleep. I didn't question her use of the phrase, per se, but what did she mean in the context in which she used it. I can't remember the exact sentence now. I should know it by heart because it kept playing over and over in my head. Guess I'm tired. Anyway, each time I hear it I want to scream, "After what fact?!?!"

I know what you mean; me too. I have them stuck in my head and they swirl around as I try to sleep, or make another sandwich. I have eaten more sandwiches the last few days than I have in months! :crazy:
This is what was said to Lee on July 29th- The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card....

I am having a hard time with my ISP so I decided to look for a movie. Figured it would do me good to get my mind off of this case. LOL.
Turn to TCM read description of movie. "Tight Spot" Ginger Rogers, Edward G Robinson, Brian Keith "A detective guards a brassy blonde freed from prision."
AYE AYE AYE..it's everywhere.
Goodnight Peeps!

I am having a hard time with my ISP so I decided to look for a movie. Figured it would do me good to get my mind off of this case. LOL.
Turn to TCM read description of movie. "Tight Spot" Ginger Rogers, Edward G Robinson, Brian Keith "A detective guards a brassy blonde freed from prision."
AYE AYE AYE..it's everywhere.
Goodnight Peeps!
:eek: It is a conspiracy put out by Baez! I am sure of it! LOL (JK)

Night all. I just pray that something actually happens tomorrow. Preferably something good. I will be glued to the TV at 8:30 waiting for something to happen. THankfully I am my own boss or I would have been fired by now.

Honestly, I never believed the kidnapper theory but there are people who do, and I must say that by now whomever would have the child for whatever reason, they would certainly have come looking for whatever they wanted by now. Also, I seriously doubt anybody would ever extend the amount of money that Casey would have to be in debt to warrant taking a child, considering the risks of committing such a crime. Nobody that is owed a couple hundred dollars is going to take on a kidnapping scenerio. What a hassle! and not ask for your money? It would be easier for people like that to just get rid of Casey. Has anybody ever heard of an organized crime group taking a child for debt, um no. And as far as Casey selling her, she obviously didn't put much effort into anything, and stealing from her family was pie. Who would put her in contact with people that want to buy a 3 year old? Not like you can post an ad, and Casey is not very ingenious IMO. She would not take time away from her new party life to shop for baby buyers.

But on another note.......if somebody ever did have this child, for whatever reason, it would be very easy for them to give her back and make up a story anybody would believe as to why they had her. After witnessing the Anthony's antics for the last month, I think we (or at least I) would believe they are capable of anything.

Did anyone know that the supposed nannys name was ZG BEFORE all this took place???

Good point. If Caylee is found alive then who did she kill and put in the trunk???

Yup, I'm definitely supporting you on this one. I strongly and firmly believe that the cadaver dogs were NOT wrong. I know how tracking dogs are trained and there is no way they would mistake cadaver smell for anything else. Either this smell came from Caylee or someone else. There is no doubt in my mind about that at all. I've grown up with working dogs, have owned working dogs, have someone in the family who trains working dogs, and believe me they are WORKING dogs not to be confused with a family pet or a half-assed trained dog. These are machines on four legs. They will not be confused. This is not just my opinion, but a fact. If anyone says that these cadaver dogs can fail, that person must have worked or seen dogs that were badly trained or cross trained for searching/hitting on something else too.

You see, I firmly would believe that Caylee is still alive, IF the dogs had not hit in the trunk and the backyard. If Caylee is found alive and no other body is tied to the decomp smell in the car, I will eat my words. One by one.

Honestly, I never believed the kidnapper theory but there are people who do, and I must say that by now whomever would have the child for whatever reason, they would certainly have come looking for whatever they wanted by now. Also, I seriously doubt anybody would ever extend the amount of money that Casey would have to be in debt to warrant taking a child, considering the risks of committing such a crime. Nobody that is owed a couple hundred dollars is going to take on a kidnapping scenerio. What a hassle! and not ask for your money? It would be easier for people like that to just get rid of Casey. Has anybody ever heard of an organized crime group taking a child for debt, um no. And as far as Casey selling her, she obviously didn't put much effort into anything, and stealing from her family was pie. Who would put her in contact with people that want to buy a 3 year old? Not like you can post an ad, and Casey is not very ingenious IMO. She would not take time away from her new party life to shop for baby buyers.

But on another note.......if somebody ever did have this child, for whatever reason, it would be very easy for them to give her back and make up a story anybody would believe as to why they had her. After witnessing the Anthony's antics for the last month, I think we (or at least I) would believe they are capable of anything.

If someone had her and wanted to return her there are a multitude of ways to do it, one being to hire a criminal attorney and have them return her to LE.

So the general concensus in some circles is Baez brought the Padilla's here under what is now false pretenses. He seems to have royally messed them over in the original spirit of the agreement of their involvement, what do you think?

I'm sorry but I don't think she even knows what the word means. Send her a dictionary please, someone?
Sure Casey knows what that word means! Baez told her it meant that she could finally play well with others. :)

So the general concensus in some circles is Baez brought the Padilla's her under what is now false pretenses. He seems to have royally messed them over in the original spirit of the agreement of their involvement, what do you think?
What false pretenses? He brought them here to bail Casey out of jail and that is exactly what they are trying to do.

I'm sorry; I don't understand.
Has anyone heard of another search tomorrow?

I just meant that before it was found out that Caylee was missing, when Casey was going around telling family friends etc that Caylee was with "The nanny" did she give the name ZG then? Or was that something thats only come out of her lying mouth since she was found out???

What false pretenses? He brought them here to bail Casey out of jail and that is exactly what they are trying to do.

They are not to question her or to interact with her, only to get her from the jail to her house and guard the family. Padilla is not to question her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member