Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can call me Doctor HippoDebunker tonight :D:D:D:D:D

istockphoto_4559487_cute_funky_hippo_pink_blue.jpg

Anyone else notice that the bounty hunter has mentioned the reward and suggested that anyone who has Caylee should DROP HER OFF AT A DRUG STORE, then come in later to claim the reward? Drugstore? He said it more than once. What's up with that?

Yea I posted that on the Greta thread too..at least he didn't say Pizza place..right?

He has already alluded to Casey being on drugs so maybe that's on his brain.

Respectfully snipped.
That would be some wonderful insight to have. Great idea. Now where do we find one?
Hmm. Maybe someone will show up here with some insight; maybe we could ask one of the talk shows to have somebody smart on, for a change. :)

Hmm. Maybe someone will show up here with some insight; maybe we could ask one of the talk shows to have somebody smart on, for a change. :)

Well, certainly not NG, they might say something she doesn't like and then we would never hear what they have to say. :)

What gets me is that the immunity offer was the main subject of convo for like 3 days and then it just disappeared. Was anything ever resolved as to the immunity issue? Did they say no across the board, or are they still considering it pending more tests or what?

to my knowledge there was no immunity offer; Casey requested immunity

Going back to earlier today and the whole long discussion about the SIM card... there was also some questioning about Casey's use of the term "after the fact" in her call to Lee on July 29th. That has been bantied about a few times on different threads. I just found this definition of after the fact
Law: after the commission of a crime.
Snip

Oh, I am so glad you mentioned that! I didn't know it had been discussed here. Those three little words have cost me as many nights in sleep. I didn't question her use of the phrase, per se, but what did she mean in the context in which she used it. I can't remember the exact sentence now. I should know it by heart because it kept playing over and over in my head. Guess I'm tired. Anyway, each time I hear it I want to scream, "After what fact?!?!"

Yea I posted that on the Greta thread too..at least he didn't say Pizza place..right?

He has already alluded to Casey being on drugs so maybe that's on his brain.

LOL, thank goodness for small favors...that he didn't say Pizza Place, or Check Cashing Store. But why DRUG STORE? And I think I might have heard him say it somewhere else earlier, though not 100% sure. Is that a safe harbor for leaving kids you don't want, or something? In my state, if you chose to abandon your baby, you can take it to a fire station, place it there safely, then you'd be essentially safe from subsequent legal child abuse or abandonment charges as a result of that abandoment. It's intended mostly for teen moms. I've doubt it would work for kidnappers. Babysitters, perhpas. Anyone know if drug stores are child drop safe havens anywhere. Maybe Padilla does just have drugs on the brain. However, seemed very weird that he suggested the 'babysitter' leave Casey at a drug store. Although, what about this situation hasn't been weird?:confused:

Ah, legalese . . . LOL. I am SHOCKED she requested it so early

Honestly, I am too. Don't people normally wait until they are all out of other options before playing the "I want immunity" card? Of course, she may have been using it to further what she said about ZG, telling LE that stealing Caylee was only one of the bad things she had done.

to my knowledge there was no immunity offer; Casey requested immunity

well, yeah. That little brain of hers was trying to come up with some way to weasle around those undeniable facts of her car smelling like death and had stains, hair and dirt in the trunk?
Even if Caylee is found, there are still some huge issues left to resolve.

Honestly, I am too. Don't people normally wait until they are all out of other options before playing the "I want immunity" card? Of course, she may have been using it to further what she said about ZG, telling LE that stealing Caylee was only one of the bad things she had done.

I'm sorry but I don't think she even knows what the word means. Send her a dictionary please, someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member