Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here really belives that IF comes clean with Cindy and George they are gonna let LE know?

I think maybe IF she were to come right out and tell them that she killed Caylee, they might. Cindy's grief might get the best of her.

If I were the Anthonys, I would assume that everything is bugged. The house. The phone lines. The Caylee tip lines that flow to Cindy, especially. Everything probably is bugged.
Yea, that's gonna be her new excuse "the house is bugged" since she won't be jail to use the excuse her telephone calls are made public. I'm sure those pesky kidnappers have broken in and bugged the house. :eek:

I'm not sure if we're understanding each other. When I suggest that everything in the family house is probably bugged, I mean that it's bugged by LE.

Well after compiling all those posts from Rick - I saw a very in-depth picture of this family dynamic. I just hope now that IF she gets out and IF she gets to that house that they all just don't go off the deep end and hurt each other. Seems they ALL have a serious anger problem.

Could you please tell me if Ricks post are posted anywhere on here?
I have been here awhile i just dont post much but i do enjoy all of your thoughts. Thanks!

Yes, I do realize that, pizmex. And of course I realize everyones right to bail unless it is a murder case. In this case, I feel that Casey is a murderer and want her to remain jailed. I know the process.

Still, now there is an opportunity for the Anthony's to synchronize their stories which I feel are all lies! They will all jump on the same page now and ride that page to the end!

None of this is helping to find little Caylee and give her a dignified and proper burial. And I wish I did not think she was no longer with us, but I do.

:(

The way I understand it is that Casey will be confined to her home. Her parents home is a small house, populated by her parents, probably her brother and at least one 24/7 guard in the house, others armed, surrounding it, probably front and back. Where's the space for anything other than Leonard Padilla and his people to be in their faces all the time?

I'm not sure if we're understanding each other. When I suggest that everything in the family house is probably bugged, I mean that it's bugged by LE.

:) No, I understood you. I was just thinking that's what Casey would use as an excuse to not "talk". I'm not sure if LE could do a bug, but it would be great if they could and did.

Who here really belives that IF she comes clean with Cindy and George they are gonna let LE know?

Well, I do not think Casey has to 'come clean' with George and Cindy at all because I believe they DO know already and helped in the coverup. That is just my opinion.

I also do not believe that George and/or Cindy is going to be of any assistance to LE ever.

:)

Reannan
Wanted to say hi. PM about lunch soon!

Hey Raine!!! Yes, lady; I would love to do lunch soon. I am glad you are here with this case. Maybe we should all do a huge Websleuth's convention or something???

The way I understand it is that Casey will be confined to her home. Her parents home is a small house, populated by her parents, probably her brother and at least one 24/7 guard in the house, others armed, surrounding it, probably front and back. Where's the space for anything other than Leonard Padilla and his people to be in their faces all the time?

:)... gonna be REAL CLOSE quarters, isn't it? Wonder who is going to start yelling at who first?

After a while no one is going to be happy!

Well, I do not think Casey has to 'come clean' with George and Cindy at all because I believe they DO know already and helped in the coverup. That is just my opinion.

I also do not believe that George and/or Cindy is going to be of any assistance to LE ever.

:)

I agree with you. I think they've had the time to come to terms with the fact that Caylee is no longer with us. So, I don't think they would let LE know anything.

Gotta go watch Greta...something about a secret meeting.

Could you please tell me if Ricks post are posted anywhere on here?
I have been here awhile i just dont post much but i do enjoy all of your thoughts. Thanks!
I have not posted anything as of yet. I have asked for permission to post the document that I put together - haven't heard as of yet.

Hey Raine!!! Yes, lady; I would love to do lunch soon. I am glad you are here with this case. Maybe we should all do a huge Websleuth's convention or something???

I am ready at any time, the Fish Camp would be a great Websleuth meet and greet!

I started a thread for Greta................

Be prepared. I am requesting the Mods to shut this thread down & begin a new one

im not a psychologist and i dont want to be one

but i do have a real firm grasp on people in general and the personalities and traits that people have.

denial - is a way for the mind to slow down and think and let things slowly
come together. a defense mechanism if you will. its a way for people to be able to come to terms with the situation at hand.

in other words,it really hurts when you get hit with a bad bad bad situation and it can over-take some people with such enormous pain it could kill them. physically kill them.
but fortunately, we have a thing called denial
denial is supposed to be a temporary thing - sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes
5 days or months. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIFETIME and it is not supposed to be something that you use EVERYTIME you have a situation come up in life that you dont like........

seems to me, denial is used a lot in this family on situations that dont merit it

course, maybe im all wrong but im doctor robotdog TONIGHT

:soldier:

For victims of horrific abuse or trauma denial can be a way of survival.

I am not a doctor either. But life experience has taught me it is possible to pretend (even to yourself) that something never happened even when it is still going on.

Ask anyone who was/is beaten by a parent or spouse, was a prisoner of war etc.

I think denial can very well go on for a lifetime.

I am not a doctor either. But life experience has taught me it is possible to pretend (even to yourself) that something never happened even when it is still going on.

It sure can. it sure can....

:) I'm not sure if LE could do a bug, but it would be great if they could and did.

I think they have probable cause. With respect to the tip line going to the Anthonys, LE certainly has a legitimate interest in listening in on tips about this case, and should be able to do so without having to go through the Anthony family filter. This type of surveillance would also guard against fabricated tips designed to confuse or conceal.

LE might also have grounds for listening in on the Anthonys based on the misleading and disingenuous statements the family has already made. I think it's reasonable to at least consider the possibility that the family might be covering-up, at least after the fact, in order to protect Casey.

And finally, now that Casey is going home, LE would be justified in surveilling any phones or computers Casey has access to. Casey is a defendant, a person of interest in Caylee's disappearance, and internally as far as LE is concerned, probably the only suspect in a potential criminal case involving Caylee's disappearance.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member