Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 4-17 date was incorrect, it was later discovered to be 6-17, verified by the police and ZG

well... I am off for a link, that actually helps me out with my theories, thanks for the correction, that actually solidifies my thoughts there is a connection..

Yup! All the "heroic" Padillas managed to do was get her out on a mini vacation in the comfort of her own home.

All the while......getting more media exposure than the presidential candidates. I'm repulsed.

Ditto. I am nauseated

Is anyone else as lost as me?? I am in maine (as I said before) and I dont get ANY of the news on this case =( I havent even caught it on the news at all!! Can you watch NG on the web when her show is on? or Fox?? I thought even up here it would be on the news somewhat, I feel cheated!

Hi. I am also from Maine and the only channel that has any news for this is the fox news channel. I am now addicted to live desk.. :crazy:

Hey, sleuthmommy, that is my tag line . . . :rocker: (just plain old joking)

You Rock!!! :rocker:

hee hee hee!!!! I left off the rocker emoticon because that is reserved just for you! ;-)

I am SO disappointed that Casey appears to be getting released from jail tomorrow! Also, she will not be appearing at her arraignment in the morning, IMO!

I wish that LE would go to the Anthony home first thing Friday morning and arrest her azz for MURDER! I did not want Casey to get out of jail and did not believe she would. I WAS WRONG!!!! There! I said it.

I was happy this morning, left for the day, and came back to see that bond had been posted. Sucks!

:furious:

I hope that just as she is walking toward the door to leave.....LE says "psych". Now that's funny.

I really don't think she will get out. Karma will have her way!:behindbar

Love this!!!!

Oh my.....Fox showed JB entering the jail.....he says he told Casey NOT to speak to "those people"!! LP and his merry band of confession getters! She's only going to talk to her parents!

Okay I'm sorry, but this cracked me up!! :clap: Thanks for the laugh!

I am SO disappointed that Casey appears to be getting released from jail tomorrow! Also, she will not be appearing at her arraignment in the morning, IMO!

I wish that LE would go to the Anthony home first thing Friday morning and arrest her azz for MURDER! I did not want Casey to get out of jail and did not believe she would. I WAS WRONG!!!! There! I said it.

I was happy this morning, left for the day, and came back to see that bond had been posted. Sucks!

:furious:

Oh, I don't even want her to get that far away from the jail. Hopefully LE will be waiting on the steps when she walks out the door with an arrest warrant,

If she does not get out tomorrow this could be the thing that finally makes her crack I hope! I'm sure she's been happy dancing in her cell all day anticipating her release. Too bad for her there is no stripper pole in her cell for her to dance on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth