Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolling::rolling::rolling:
That made me laugh! I had to read this to my DH, he watched that stupid show!!!
Lanie
oops, my apologies Mr. Lanie, I am sure it is actually a riveting hoursworth.:blowkiss:

There is already a thread about her bond being posted anyway to merge the two?
Whatever is best...just didn't notice one and these days I am a bit confused where to post...this case has everyone so worked up there seems to be more discussion where to post stuff than I have ever seen in my 4 years here! LMAO :crazy:

Anybody else hanging with me that she is NOT getting out tomorrow?

I am with you Blink34 . . . I bet add'l charges will be made. May be time for LE to show their hand, or at least some of it!

There is already a thread about her bond being posted anyway to merge the two?
I left a note for CHico. there are so many differnt conversations going on it is getting crazy!

I'll hang with you Blink, mostly because I cannot bear the thought of it;and also because I am keeping my faith in LE.

Trying....

Yep! Court is at 8:45 and I'm hoping they'll release the DNA results at that time. :)

I dont think they will be releasing any results, either GJ indictment, or arrest warrant sans GJ... I promise to sleep with my fingers crossed but I truly feel the actions of LE indicate to me they have a strong case.

ew, as early as 830a tomorrow she may be released

Holy cow...I've been away for a few weeks (the board that is...I've been babysitting my grandbaby), and WOW have I missed alot, LOL!!
:D

Oh my.....Fox showed JB entering the jail.....he says he told Casey NOT to speak to "those people"!! LP and his merry band of confession getters! She's only going to talk to her parents!

I hope that just as she is walking toward the door to leave.....LE says "psych". Now that's funny.

I really don't think she will get out. Karma will have her way!:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member