Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth narcissist don't commit suicide.
I worry more about her killing her parents, ect.:)

I was thinking that the other day. If that were my daughter, I would be afraid of her coming back into the house. But I suppose when you're living in denial you wouldn't have that fear.

You're probably rigjt, but I do think this is a volatile situation, her parents are not the most stable sort themselves, and they've been under a lot of pressure - something is liable to blow.

I totally agree. They don't need one of LP's bounty hunter "woman" with her, they need a therapist!!

Marked for Life tattoo...anyone know if this is where she went?

She WILL NOT kill herself. She might "threaten" to for attention and sympathy -- but she would never carry through with it.

I wouldn't be so sure. If her only other choice is prison I think she may be willing to end it on her terms. Think Melinda Duckett

Did anyone else stumble across a not so nice site that has all of Casey's pics compiled into one place? By the equalizer?

Yeah if she thought being a single Mom with a toddler was an obstacle with the guys, she will surely find her current situation will be a whole lot tougher for dating.

:crazy: As well as her reputation for :crazy: Crazy!

Love life (and sex life) are in the toilet. Oh she already was in the toilet, I forgot!:waitasec::waitasec:

This is what comes up at Orange County
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailb...46BF855}&BookNumber=08034750&ID=2027811920131

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Booking Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08034750[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Race:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]White[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Gender:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Female[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date of Birth:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]03/19/1986[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Last Known Address:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]4937 Hopespring Dr[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orlando[/FONT], [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Fl[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]32829[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cell:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]F-DORML-14[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Date Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]07/16/2008[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Time Booked:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]08:09pm[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Number of Holds:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]HOME CONFINEMENT[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]undisclosed -[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]002[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Notes:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]BOND PENDING[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Charges[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]205[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]100.00[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CIRCUIT [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]False Official Statements[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Sequence:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]206[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Case Status:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Presentenced[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]1[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]#Bond Amount:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Police Case Number:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]n/a [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Court Location:[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]CIRCUIT [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Arresting Agency:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Orange County Sheriff Office[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Charge/Court Case Number:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]482008CF0010925O[/FONT]

Update - still working on it - I'm about 3/4 way through it all. Here's an interesting post

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee had a DUI. Most people consider that trouble.
That was covered up too. Not suprised.

Interesting no? I don't remember hearing anything about this.

Still haven't heard back from a mod.

How freaky that you say that; I was lurking around the 'net today and found a photo of a tattoo - butterfly and flowers.

The caption underneath said "Casey Anthony Tattoo Foot."

Does she have a tattoo on her foot? :eek:

:eek:

Change my post to say butterflies and rainbows!!

( actually, a good tattoo for Caseys foot would be cockroaches and stink weeds!)

Since it seems she will be out soon.. I think it's a good idea to go ahead and play the "What's Casey Going to do When She Gets Out" Game Part 2.

So.. Here we go.

Casey is almost out of jail. Her first course of business will be:

A. Rally the community and lead daily searches for Caylee.

B. Sit down with family members and give them crucial information on who the kidnappers are.

C. Create a heart-wrenching video that network television stations will air -- pleading for the kidnappers to bring back her daughter.

D. Email her boss Tom Manley at Universal to see what has been going on with the promotions department while she has been in jail. She will see what her next assignment will be.

E. Update her Myspace Page.

F. Call Fusian to see if there is a hot body contest this Friday.

I'm going with:

G. Call Greta for an interview where she will do her best Scott Peterson by fake crying and slipping up by talking about Caylee in the past tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time