Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on her myspace page .. that profile song .. its so sad its a song called i wish by missing children .. casey said she made that page .. whyd she pick that song ? .. i added it to my profile so you can listen to it i have her on my friends list http://www.myspace.com/zadari

on her myspace page .. that profile song .. its so sad its a song called i wish by missing children .. casey said she made that page .. whyd she pick that song ? ..

that song was on Lee and Cindy's page also I thought maybe Lee put the song on there and it is a very sad song

Update - still working on it - I'm about 3/4 way through it all. Here's an interesting post

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee had a DUI. Most people consider that trouble.
That was covered up too. Not suprised.

Interesting no? I don't remember hearing anything about this.

Still haven't heard back from a mod.

Now that you mention it ,Lee is the one Anthony that I didn't research on the OC website.
Does he say when he got it?

Now that you mention it ,Lee is the one Anthony that I didn't research on the OC website.
Does he say when he got it?

Can you say these people got an overdose from the genetic pool of an addictive gene? How scarey is it Cindy seems to be the only one without one??

I think those charges showing the $100 bond are the misdemeanors. The big charge is a felony. I think that's correct. Anyone know?

I would like to know more about JP Chatt, Amy, Puerto Rico.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Can you say these people got an overdose from the genetic pool of an addictive gene? How scarey is it Cindy seems to be the only one without one??
course, according to Rick, Cindy is on prescription meds too much. I think I said that from the first time we saw her on TV. It also, sadly, may be Xanax. If they didn't get on Casey for theft what's a few of mother's little helpers???:waitasec:

I don't see any records on a DUI for Lee. Only some traffic tickets.

I can't imagine what it would be like for Cindy and George. If I thought one of my children
actually did something to their child and was lying about it, I don't know if I could stay in the same house with them w/o going berserk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent