Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that just as she is walking toward the door to leave.....LE says "psych". Now that's funny.

I really don't think she will get out. Karma will have her way!:behindbar
LOL I like you already!! PSYCH! ROFLMAO :toastred:

Don't you think they bugged the house when they were in there the last time. Could be parents suggested it..............

I have a feeling she won't go anywhere and that something will stop it tomorrow. Either LE with more charges or perhaps the psych exam will save the day. But I am afraid I am wrong and she will be on her merry way. She is probably ecstatic and will have no inclination to kill herself. lol I think they will have to let her out.

Blink, I'm hanging with you! I honestly still don't think she is going anywhere!

This case has me baffled! one minute I feel so down cause everything seems like Caylee is deceased, and now I dunno.....it seems like things are changing, and its more about the "dropped off" with someone theory.
My personal theory is that MAYBE (Thats MAYBE) Casey didnt give a *advertiser censored** about WHO watched her kid, as long as she could still party, and didnt know what to do when miss Caylee went missing and she didnt have any answers for her Mother about her Granddaughters well being, and now she is in :behindbar and noone will listen to her.......I know she has lied ALOT, but maybe if someone (dont care who) actually sat down and listened to her, than she would spill. (hello, she has the mental state of a 12 yr old (imo), the more you push them to say something the more they clam up)
If this makes no sense to anyone, dont blame me, its past my bedtime again.....lol

I am SO disappointed that Casey appears to be getting released from jail tomorrow! Also, she will not be appearing at her arraignment in the morning, IMO!

I wish that LE would go to the Anthony home first thing Friday morning and arrest her azz for MURDER! I did not want Casey to get out of jail and did not believe she would. I WAS WRONG!!!! There! I said it.

I was happy this morning, left for the day, and came back to see that bond had been posted. Sucks!

:furious:

Hang in La, it's early, this is a marathon, not a sprint :rings:

Hang in La, it's early, this is a marathon, not a sprint :rings:

Ok then, Blink34! I will hang in, but I would have sworn that she would never even get as far as the front door of the jail!!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed as well!

:)

Ok then, Blink34! I will hang in, but I would have sworn that she would never even get as far as the front door of the jail!!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed as well!

:)

Me as well.....but the fat lady hasn't sung just yet. They still have her.

Actually, the statistics are that 76 percent of children that go missing are dead within the first 4 hours. Given the cadaver dog hits, Casey's many lies, and the length of time with no communication from any so-called "kidnappers" or "babysitters", the probability that Caylee is still alive is about zero.

Don't you think they bugged the house when they were in there the last time. Could be parents suggested it..............

If I were the Anthonys, I would assume that everything is bugged. The house. The phone lines. The Caylee tip lines that flow to Cindy, especially. Everything probably is bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg