Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Hah - so they are working on a safe house. I knew it. Probably gated to keep EVERYONE out - but it has to be approved by LE before they can plop her there.

too funny!

I have to take my 8 year old to summer school now. My luck they will show her walking out while I'm gone, and I'd really like to see which rotten vegetables they'll throw...if this happens in the next hour, will someone PLEASE pm me and point to the link?

(cuz i already know there will be 100 posts to catch up on while I'm gone^^)

Ah Hah - so they are working on a safe house. I knew it. Probably gated to keep EVERYONE out - but it has to be approved by LE before they can plop her there.

I hope she gets to the end of the side walk and LE steps in and charges her with murder............how cool would that be.

Did anybody see the ropes that they put up to "protect" Casey as she walks out? Looks like it is happening.

hoping either more charges come down or that her psych evaluation revokes her bail. I really don't think her getting it out is going to help get Caylee in anyway! I could be so wrong, but I just don't think its gonna help. She will come up with another reason why she can't talk. I will bet money that her new excuse will be "how can i talk to my famioy and my lawyer when this bounty hunter crew guy is here 24/7?" I can just hear her say that! jmo

Patty - you out there? Hope you're all set up to catch this "kodak" moment!!!!

At this point I'm lucky I remember my name. lol Don't remember the time but she doesn't have to appear - don't know if she will or not. Its just an arraignment - where they read the charges and she enters a plea - Baez already submitted a written "not guilty" plea.

Swag, got my email this morning and read. Yes, thanks for all the work you did to put that together.

Patty - you out there? Hope you're all set up to catch this "kodak" moment!!!!

I am here and hopefully will catch the moment. I have a doc appointment at 2:00 PM today and scheduled it late today because of the hearing this morning, however the "curve" ball of the bond being posted really screwed things up! :furious:

I will record FOX while I am gone should Casey be released while I am out and then I will upload the happenings.

O/T At least someone is going home. The two New Jersey girls trapped in Georgia are going home by this weekend.

I am here and hopefully will catch the moment. I have a doc appointment at 2:00 PM today and scheduled it late today because of the hearing this morning, however the "curve" ball of the bond being posted really screwed things up! :furious:

I will record FOX while I am gone should Casey be released while I am out and then I will upload the happenings.

O/T Patty I ran into your blog yesterday and you have done some hard work .. looks very nice tho.. just wanted to say great job.. :clap:

DNA tests not back yet

This is what has me confused. I have been following a story of a serial rapist and they picked up a person of interest two days ago and then I read this morning that DNA tests would be back today to see if the DNA matched. Is it taken longer because it's decomp instead of blood or salvia?

You rock Patty!!!!:rocker:

I think the family is going to make her talk to them. There is no reason for her to be all cryptic now. They are going to sit her down and get to the bottom of things. I do not know what will happen when they find the truth but I am trying to believe they will do the right thing.

There is legal precedent for LE to bug the home, with a warrant.

I think the LE was at the house the other day for this very reason.

This is what has me confused. I have been following a story of a serial rapist and they picked up a person of interest two days ago and then I read this morning that DNA tests would be back today to see if the DNA matched. Is it taken longer because it's decomp instead of blood or salvia?

depends on the tests that they do

some are more time consuming and depends on the agency that is testing

and depends on if LE wants them back fast ...know what i mean ?

Casey isn't going to spend time working on anything except trying to rebuild her myspace page and figuring out a way to save her relationship with TonE. LOL Then again, she also needs to spend time on figuring out which color of nail polish goes best with pink handcuffs and her new sporty ankle bracelet. I am thinking HO RED would look stunning. :)

OMG, thanks for the morning laugh :crazy:

Thanks so much Patty G, hope all is well with you. I look forward to your updates:blowkiss:

a new day,... hopefully it will about Caylee and not Casey. YEAH RIGHT!
Good morning everyone!!!! Anyone else have trouble sleeping? :(

LOL, Good Morn y'all...

The worst, for days, Im carrying around that pit in my gut for this baby.
ugh.

Good morning everyone. Any talking heads discussing the bond this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member