Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But with George's supposed LE background (has is job of homicide detective been discredited?!), wouldn't he KNOW where bugs might be planted, and/or suspect the house is bugged, and instruct Casey and others to remain mum or write it down--like on a dry erase board so there is no proof?!

I just don't see how Casey is going to confess now, when she had 31+ days to do so BEFORE she was arrested.

Lori- I have literally exhausted tons of resources and have not been able to confirm that he was EVER a homicide detective. Detective yes, with Trumball County Sheriff's Office, homicide no

O/T All I know for fact right now is I am so glad I don't live in that house... I take enough blood pressure meds .. I would have to triple to be around any from that household.

Has anyone found the bond document online yet? I have been searching and searching and keep seeing it on FOX!

'xceptin pythons - they are starting to overtake the glades. There was a pic a couple of years ago - some swamp rats found it. It was a python that ATE a gator LIVE and then once the gator was inside - it exploded the python!!! At first you couldn't tell what the he77 it was!!!!

:crazy:
O/T All I know for fact right now is I am so glad I don't live in that house... I take enough blood pressure meds .. I would have to triple to be around any from that household.

me too

sounds like a frankensteinian household

horror show :crazy:

Has anyone found the bond document online yet? I have been searching and searching and keep seeing it on FOX!

LOL Patty.. You crack me up, will someone please find this for PattyG before she hijacks the Fox studio for it???
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

all the while - the WHOLE purpose for the bounty hunter Padilla is for him to get the info out of her, now he isn't even allowed to ask her questions!!!!!!!

IMO he could/should have pulled out of this as soon as he found out he wasn't going to be allowed to question her. He could have said he was only doing this to have Caylee found, and believed he could get Casey to open up, but since that was no longer possible, he was taking his money and going home. I think that might have earned him a lot more respect than this toothpick and pony show he has been putting on all week. :mad:
Lanie

Lori- I have literally exhausted tons of resources and have not been able to confirm that he was EVER a homicide detective. Detective yes, with Trumball County Sheriff's Office, homicide no

If he really WAS a detective...he couldn't have been very good!

if i have to see cindy smiling today as casey is let out i swear i will puke all over the place

her grand daughter is missing and her daughter knows something and she comes out smiling because they let her out...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

you know she will be smiling - i guess i better throw my TV out in the road

IMO he could/should have pulled out of this as soon as he found out he wasn't going to be allowed to question her. He could have said he was only doing this to have Caylee found, and believed he could get Casey to open up, but since that was no longer possible, he was taking his money and going home. I think that might have earned him a lot more respect than this toothpick and pony show he has been putting on all week. :mad:
Lanie

True dat, I for one would have had alot more respect for them

I think Casey should have to drive that billboard around!

Good mornin yall!

They probably should keep sharp obects away from Casey. Might I suggest Sharpies instead?!

Better go with those white board markers. We wouldn't want to use anything Cindy can't clean up afterwards.
Lanie

Lanie

I totallt agree with you!!:crazy: It's insanity that he followed through after he found out that Baez woul hinder any questioning

Lanie

That would have made him look much better! Instead he looks like he's been played and swindled out of 50K.

If the home is bugged, and I do assume it is, it was not done by the lead detectives and it would have been done a while ago, my money is it was done by the FBI following their meeting..
or
Was done immediately following Cindy saying she was getting interstate calls with tips and threats on her phone.

Where does everyone think the mobileboard is parked today?

Hopefully in front of the JAIL!

If he really WAS a detective...he couldn't have been very good!

well according to his BIL, he resigned, and has no benefits or pension after 10 years, that speaks volumes to me..

Does it bother anyone else that Casey has not been charged with the fraud/larceny from Amy H???

I totallt agree with you!!:crazy: It's insanity that he followed through after he found out that Baez woul hinder any questioning

Did Padilla know that he wouldn't be able to question Casey before or AFTER he posted the bond?! Me thinks Padilla got played by Baez! Thanks for the money cowboy, now go off into the sunset!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove