Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well according to his BIL, he resigned, and has no benefits or pension after 10 years, that speaks volumes to me..

Does it bother anyone else that Casey has not been charged with the fraud/larceny from Amy H???

Blink what do you mean by bil and after 10 years .. 10 years of what . ss I just don't understand.. what why does it speak volumes to you?

yes it bothers me about amy h .. and the grandma and mother

I think Casey should have to drive that billboard around!

Good mornin yall!

Morning!

No, they need to put a handle on the billboard and make her pull it all over the state walking AND in the rain!

Ok I just have to ask where is this money trail coming from???

Who retained Baez for Casey? (No way did she come to know of him through a holding cell).

Who is paying Baez, Walsh and all their investigators?

Where did the $50,000 come from to post the bond (Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for the round the clock security at the minimum of $20 hr for 190 days totaling $273,000 (Patty's math from last night I believe) (again Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for a "safe house" that we are currently hearing about?

It's not coming from the Athony's. They don't have it or they would have bailed her out day one. And remember Cindy told us (Joe Public) not to worry about it when asked about Baez.

Bet she is too.. ((IF they let her out)) I can SOO imagine her doing a perp walk outta the jail like Paris Hilton on a runway.. Im still skeptical if she's gonna get out tho.. I just have a vibe more red tape will be thrown up.. Which actually would be good.. Keep getting her hopes up and then dashed.. maybe she will lose it and crack.. then again.. she seems so shallow.. she'd prolly just get mad and say..."I shaved my legs for this??"

I also find it very hard to believe they will let her out!! It's like saying in all this time they have no evidence?? C'mon! It would make my year if they charged her at the very last minute. There hasn't been a news conference in so long...it's like they don't want to mess anything up.
If she does get out, they should make her log on to WS! :crazy:

You know what I want to see...I want to see the fight between the defense and the prosecution when it comes to who gets Cindy and George's testimony for trial. That one should be interesting. If the prosecution gets them, that is one thing. If the defense gets them, I wouldn't bet on Casey going back to jail for any good length of time.

They have already been registered in the docket for the defense as they testified in the bond hearing and their affidavits.. They will get exactly what they need through cross... Expect to hear the "lying is not a crime" quote from Cindy, among others...

The value to the prosecution really goes to any activity they might have been involved in "after the fact", and to Casey's state of mind leading up to and after Caylee's disappearance, which is known...

Their tune will change if this goes to trial... they will be advised to be very honest about the problems in their family, her drug problems, etc.. they will be advised that nothing is worse than being painted as a sociopathic cold blooded baby killer. Her conciousness of guilt will fry her on it's own if they don't..

All that said, I do not believe this will ever go to trial if there is a shred of DNA evidence of Caylee's death in that car.

Blink what do you mean by bil and after 10 years .. 10 years of what . ss I just don't understand.. what why does it speak volumes to you?

yes it bothers me about amy h .. and the grandma and mother

After 10 years as a detective for Trumbull county Ohio, he resigned without any benefits..."dishonorable" resignation, perhaps?

I forget where I read it (on here last night) but the check she stole from the GG was for $354...which is the cost of a blackberry (with ESN fees, etc.) Casey obviously knows no bounds!

Who retained Baez for Casey? (No way did she come to know of him through a holding cell).

Where did the $50,000 come from to post the bond (Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for the round the clock security at the minimum of $20 hr for 190 days totaling $273,000 (Patty's math from last night I believe) (again Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for a "safe house" that we are currently hearing about?

It's not coming from the Athony's. They don't have it or they would have bailed her out day one. And remember Cindy told us (Joe Public) not to worry about it when asked about Baez.

And who put up the collateral?

Greta told Shep yesterday that she was suspicious of the entire thing. Not those exact words.

I think Casey should have to drive that billboard around!

Good mornin yall!
I vote they dress the PAR-TAY girl up in her "missed prom" dress and she can ride home on top of it doing the parade wave - all the while being pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Oh and don't forget her "Mother of the Year" crown and sash as well!!!!!!!

Morning!

No, they need to put a handle on the billboard and make her pull it all over the state walking AND in the rain!

LOL Absolutely!

This is going to be quite the day. Little princess better start talking. Baez should be instructing her to give up the info about where Caylee is and look for a plea deal.

Yeah, but who is they?

I think they have talked about a surety company?

The way I understand bond, the bondsman acts like an insurance agent and charges a fee for posting the bond. But they don't have to pay that bond, unless the client doesn't show up for court. Or they post the bond then get it back, I'm not sure which.

Like insurance, the theory is that they will make money from the fees and that the odds of them having to pay out are slim.

A lot of times family has to provide collateral for the loan.... titles to cars, mortgages on homes and things like that can be used. They get them back if the client shows up for court.

Stuff like this makes me think that this whole thing is much deeper and more sordid that we can imagine! :waitasec:

No it's not. I dont beleive LE has anything on Casey or this case. I think all tests done on the car is negative. If they had, Casey would have have faced charges for homicide already. Not going to happen.

They will never find Caylee. Casey will service her 6 years and go home. Her parents will continue to search for phantom kidnappers for years to come.

What makes you think all cases are solved? This one will not.

I disagree they aren't or haven't rather charged her yet b/c of the speedy trial law...they want more than 6 months max to put together their case. I don't think anyone said "all cases are solved"..we ALL know that is NOT how it is. Unless you are Casey don't be so sure of yourself LOL.

IMO LE is playing the game...you show your hand then I'll show mine..very smart tactic IMHO.

I believe all of these people are working "pro bono" in the hopes the payoff comes in later...book deals, future high-profile clients, ratings, etc...

Blink34, If there were DNA evidence that Caylee died in the car, why wouldn't it go to trial?

I vote they dress the PAR-TAY girl up in her "missed prom" dress and she can ride home on top of it doing the parade wave - all the while being pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Oh and don't forget her "Mother of the Year" crown and sash as well!!!!!!!

As long as those pretty hands and toes are painted blue I don't care what she wears LOL.

I, AND OTHERS, SAID THAT LAWYERS TELL YOU TO SAY NOTHING.

I believe BH knew that and went ahead for the4 publicity, knowing he'd never get information.

Also, if he REALLY wanted it quiet I"m sure they could have whisked her out the back door at an unrevealed time. He wants the lights, cameras, action. Who cares who gets lost (Caylee) in the process.

I disagree they aren't or haven't rather charged her yet b/c of the speedy trial law...they want more than 6 months max to put together their case. I don't think anyone said "all cases are solved"..we ALL know that is NOT how it is. Unless you are Casey don't be so sure of yourself LOL.

IMO LE is playing the game...you show your hand then I'll show mine..very smart tactic IMHO.

yep ! :)

In my personal Casey movie, the minute she hits the asphalt in that parking lot, she'll be greeted by a chorus of boos from a large crowd of neighbors who have gathered to see her walk of shame.

That is all.

In mine, Casey is met in the parking lot by LE and a set of pink handcuffs, being arrested on more charges. If everyone crosses their fingers, maybe this will come true!
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member