Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10 years as a detective for Trumbull county Ohio, he resigned without any benefits..."dishonorable" resignation, perhaps?

I forget where I read it (on here last night) but the check she stole from the GG was for $354...which is the cost of a blackberry (with ESN fees, etc.) Casey obviously knows no bounds!

According to Cindy's brother, if he's the real deal, Cindy made George resign to work for his dad's car dealership. All on the hopes that George would inherit the business. But George and his dad didn't get along. George throws his dad through a window at the dealership. And that's the end of Cindy's pipe dream.

Ok I just have to ask where is this money trail coming from???

Who retained Baez for Casey? (No way did she come to know of him through a holding cell).

Who is paying Baez, Walsh and all their investigators?

Where did the $50,000 come from to post the bond (Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for the round the clock security at the minimum of $20 hr for 190 days totaling $273,000 (Patty's math from last night I believe) (again Padilla didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart or information it came from somewhere else).

Where is the money coming from to pay for a "safe house" that we are currently hearing about?

It's not coming from the Athony's. They don't have it or they would have bailed her out day one. And remember Cindy told us (Joe Public) not to worry about it when asked about Baez.

I'd bet that the National Geographic channel is paying for it all... he is going to be star of their show on bounty hunters. They want to knock the "Dog" off his throne.

Blink what do you mean by bil and after 10 years .. 10 years of what . ss I just don't understand.. what why does it speak volumes to you?

yes it bothers me about amy h .. and the grandma and mother

Brother in Law= BIL
He was on the force at Trumball County, most recently as a detective for 10 years.

I really don't think [Casey] getting it out is going to help get Caylee in anyway! I could be so wrong, but I just don't think its gonna help. She will come up with another reason why she can't talk.

The only way that Casey's release might help to find Caylee, and I emphasis "might" is if Casey is truly innocent and there is merit to her story that Caylee was taken.

On the other hand, if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death, then I doubt that her freedom from being released on bail will get her to say anything that she wasn't willing to admit last month.

I think they have talked about a surety company?

The way I understand bond, the bondsman acts like an insurance agent and charges a fee for posting the bond. But they don't have to pay that bond, unless the client doesn't show up for court. Or they post the bond then get it back, I'm not sure which.

Like insurance, the theory is that they will make money from the fees and that the odds of them having to pay out are slim.

Thank you. It bothers me how vague they are.

Stuff like this makes me think that this whole thing is much deeper and more sordid that we can imagine! :waitasec:

I think that things that Casey was doing is definitely much deeper and that is why the FBI is involved.

According to Cindy's brother, if he's the real deal, Cindy made George resign to work for his dad's car dealership. All on the hopes that George would inherit the business. But George and his dad didn't get along. George throws his dad through a window at the dealership. And that's the end of Cindy's pipe dream.

Suz- did we get the skinny on the window incident and the Blink was ni-night, or faking ni-night? Please post...

I believe all of these people are working "pro bono" in the hopes the payoff comes in later...book deals, future high-profile clients, ratings, etc...

I'm not trying to be rude. Really. But I don't buy that. Something stinks.

Crunch time...the reporter crush is getting worse. It's actually happening soon.

I cannot find Rick on Topix anymore. I'll keep trying.:confused:

OTOH, this deals with gators "in the wild". Toss in longtime exposure to humans and who knows. I imagine some of them have gotten lazy, or their "wiring's screwed up" because there's a constant, steady stream of available food from people who toss scraps and meat to them.
You are so right. There are gators in the water behind our home. I've seen people feed them and they eat whatever is thrown. Really never should feed gators. That's why they then sometimes attack people. If you leave them alone, they are actually more scared of you then you are of them.

I vote they dress the PAR-TAY girl up in her "missed prom" dress and she can ride home on top of it doing the parade wave - all the while being pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Oh and don't forget her "Mother of the Year" crown and sash as well!!!!!!!

They probably will have a limo waiting at the door for the princess :rolleyes:

She has 20 minutes from reaching the houes to call in for activation of the monitoring system. Can't get very far in 20 minutes.

Baez is so arrogant. Sad thing is, he's really doing his job with instructing everyone to not be questioning his client. He can't stop the family from it though.

The thing is...HIS client knows where Caylee is and he doesn't want her to tell anyone! I bet I know why!

In mine, Casey is met in the parking lot by LE and a set of pink handcuffs, being arrested on more charges. If everyone crosses their fingers, maybe this will come true!
Lanie

In mine Casey walks out and is immediately told by her mother that they found Caylee..cameras pan on Casey's face..the look will speak volumes.

Im trying to talk myself out of watching the tv if she is released in an effort to preserve my decorum, what little I have left in this case and work on the 50 zillion uncompleted projects around my house, it is not working..

Crunch time...the reporter crush is getting worse. It's actually happening soon.

I just saw on Fox news.. that the jail is putting out the "red carpet ropes" to give wittle Casey some bweathing woom...even Paris didn't get "the ropes"!!!

I'm gonna hurl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member