Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that looks to me like a worried very worried person, the rath of MOM!:mad:
She wouldn't want to be in my house! I would probably be in jail right next to her. JMO. (When she goes back!)

Hey, I thought the arraignment was today?

OMG THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!! Shortly afterward, a Domino's Pizza driver pulled up to the Anthony home and delivered a medium pizza.

Let's talk about the kidnappers right now... You have to think they are running scared right now that Casey is finally out.

They possibly could be arrested at any moment now that Casey is going to give her mom and dad their names.

Run Kidnappers! Run!

Maybe they will get some intelligence in their heads and say OH GOSH maybe it is time to leave this little girl at a drug store or put her in Geroge's lap.

Actually I'm glad she's out . . .

Now we'll get the answers we need -- and we'll bring Caylee home.

Right?
maybe...no one KNOWS what will happen next..we can only guess...AND WAIT

Let's all send pizzas.

Wow, I am totally shocked. LE flubbed this one big time. I hope Casey sleeps in Caylee's bed tonight. JMO.

I have to wonder how long Caylee's bed will be there. How far a stretch is it to think Casey will start laying the guilt trip on her parents, how she had to give up her only child to protect them from being horribly mutilated and killed, and then instead of thanking her, they sent her to jail?? The least they could do to make up for all of this is to clear out Caylee's old room, after all, if they try to bring her back, it is torture and death for them all, and make her a nice party room or something, seeing as she is under house arrest, and that is all their fault, too.
Excuse me while I go toss my cookies.
Lanie

This just is sad! I've watched this case from the get-go...it just is terribly tragic that the LE doesnt have what they need yet to prove a case! Just has been bothering me for sometime now. So they let her out on bond and think thats going to help the case?

Where are the DNA test results???
It took less time to find out who Dannilynnes daddy was!!!

This pizza thing seems kind of lame... it's wasting the time & resources of the pizza places. The delivery person shouldn't have to be subjected to any of this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89