Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a still shot of the release from WFTV-News.

CaseyAnthony.jpg

Wow! She looks a lot worse than she did in those Fusian pictures. Stressed. And thinner, but not thinner in a good way.

Casey did the same thing in the courtroom.. when she kept turning to "mommy and daddy" smiling . . . she's always been able to get out of situations in the past without having to tell "mommy and daddy" the truth -- and that's where she is at right now.

The only problem is that she is one of the most hated people in America right now.

I didn't want to go there or I didn't want to be the one who said that. :crazy:
And I am not talking about the lawyer. I am talking about Cayse and her ''type''. She could easily play that card.

All the sudden it's like Casey is the victim that needs protection, pithetic!

Mr. Gigi knows the way to my heart. A bottle of wine and mopping the kitchen floor. LOL. She is going to be miserable at home--this is a girl who goes where she wants and does what she wants. NEVER being held accountable for ANYTHING. SHe is going to have a nervous breakdown. I can't wait to see it. Remember Caylee's room is exactly as she left it. And Casey's room has pictures of Caylee everywhere. No peace, no privacy not even when she goes to take a poo.
10.gif

LOL, Yeppers, I think Casey is going to wish she was back behind bars before to long. But not soon enough for us.

Let's all send pizzas.

Wow, I am totally shocked. LE flubbed this one big time. I hope Casey sleeps in Caylee's bed tonight. JMO.

Let's talk about the kidnappers right now... You have to think they are running scared right now that Casey is finally out.

They possibly could be arrested at any moment now that Casey is going to give her mom and dad their names.

Run Kidnappers! Run!

Truth Seeker: for some reason, that video isn't working for me.

Any other ones?

Is Fox live at the house? I'm surprised there's not more coverage on Fox T.V.

I dismissed all those comments last nite by fellow ws'ers who thought maybe there was something goin on with baez and her as hogwash.

But after seeing that, I think this isn't your typical client attorney relationship.

Would it be worth it to him to be disbarred? If he were messing around with her and it came out, he would be disbarred. Considering that he's probably doing this pro bono (and to get his name known), that really doesn't make sense unless people think he knew Casey before all this...

Wow! She looks a lot worse than she did in those Fusian pictures. Stressed. And thinner, but not thinner in a good way.
If she had taken care of her damm daughter she wouldn't be in this mess. And the grand parents too! I'm really angry.

"(I want to) get her name and face out there, and hopefully someone between here and Puerto Rico and New York sees the little girl, seizes the reward and they drop her off at the drugstore,” Padilla said. “They can have the reward.”

What a royal idiot.

Someone over at Dreamin' Demon actually ordered a pizza to be sent to Anthony home. This is what she posted:Author: Peeperann
Comment:
Ok, ordered the meat lovers pizza. Had to do it by phone as I couldn't add a message thru online. It's set for delivery in 90 minutes
Thought you guys would like to see this. Heck, they will think it is from some supporter and not a gag.

A bunch of us should do this. Order pizzas so they get 1 every hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup