Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are people that have killed someone thru accidents and have been charged and convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Sure . . I can see her getting some sort of low-level manslaughter charge -- but the chances of her EVER getting charged with murder are slim to none.

And ya know something else? Casey probably didn't have any clue why it was such a big deal to have a pizza delivered. Maybe - but probably maybe not. That was all cindy's spin. And the "My Twin" doll - I posted about that last week sometime and again late last night - and sure enough someone called me on it for being mean. I think that the doll would actually be a good statement to make to her once she's in the big house! But for right now sending pizzas with nasty comments is way below my character. I personally think its just tacky - plus I ain't gonna waste ONE DIME on this family. I know of poor neighborhood kids here that I would rather feed pizza with my money.

there are people that have killed someone thru accidents and have been charged and convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Even drunk drivers get out of jail time if they are forthcoming and tell the frickin' truth

oh yeh..so bright you are when you are angry.. how about the other people in her family that are there ?guess THEY dont matter.

Do you mean the people that have been causing confusion and spouting ridiculous unthruths to the media everyday? Washing pants...lying about gas cans....spying on fake kidnappers? Those people?

the whole pizza thing is in poor taste, representing a lie relating to a dead child's decomposition -it's just stupid

At the very least this is extremely immature behavior, and could easily be prosecuted as harassment. If there is a fear that the food has been tampered with, they could even pursue it as a terrorist threat. People need to be very, very careful about what they do in an attitude of sick humor. We all need to also be careful to ALWAYS put IMO or another qualifier here on the statements that condemn the people involved in this case.

Sure . . I can see her getting some sort of low-level manslaughter charge -- but the chances of her EVER getting charged with murder are slim to none.

and as someone said, negligent homicide. especially with her already being charged with negligence

you do not know that....this is not over. LE just released a statement stating just that. All ducks must be in a perfect row before a charge is filed. LE is playing a strategic game and they will win.

IMHO

And personally, if she did in fact murder that precious baby, Caylee, I want her CONVICTED of it, not just charged to try to keep her locked up.
Lanie

Don't think so. I believe LE and FBI know more than they are telling. I believe they have allowed this circus to take place today because they know it's gonna be short lived!

BTW, I found a book on amazon.com. Maybe it would be more useful than pizza.

How to Talk to Your Adult Children About Really Important Things (Paperback)

Things like:

Sweetheart, are you 7 months pregnant?
Sweetheart, did you steal $25,000 from me?
Sweetheart, did you steal from your grandfather in the nursing home?
Honey, did you misplace your child again?

oh yeh..so bright you are when you are angry.. how about the other people in her family that are there ?guess THEY dont matter.

You mean the wonderfull family that doesn't give a damn about Caylee,
and only wants "The mother of the year" back home with them.
I lost my sympathy for Cindy and George when they started to obstruct the police, rather than assist them.
:mad::mad:

Peeperann from DreaminDemon sent the pizza. She is a grandmother, a pharmacist and she actually broke her hand a couple of weeks ago because she slammed it on her keyboard in a fit of rage over this case.

I think that site is pretty funny, but I doubt many of you would appreciate their language and humor over there - so be warned.
love dreamindemon...cool site..

Wonder if Casey thinks her new/old boyfriend Tony will now come by for a booty call?
Probably not. Think he's moved on???

You mean the wonderfull family that doesn't give a damn about Caylee,
and only wants "The mother of the year" back home with them.
I lost my sympathy for Cindy and George when they started to obstruct the police, rather than assist them.
:mad::mad:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They have already released information that the police think it was an accident and she covered it up.

How can you charge someone with murder if LE thinks is was an accident and a lie that just got out of control?

What part of it was an accident???
She accidentally lost her daughter and then accidentally forgot to report it. She accidentally didn't have the job she said she did and accidentally didn't know the nanny she said she had or her address or phone #. She accidentally couldn't tell police where her daughter was or where she was for that matter. There is no accident here, she is a planner and a liar.

Another poster mentioned her saying in one of her jail conversations that the are going to pin this one her. I think this is very telling that Caylee is no longer alive. Because otherwise what would there be to pin on her. If she is simply missing at the hands of another this would be easy enough to figure out (if she were to tell the truth about it) and there would be no questions of Casey's innocence. They already pinned the child neglect on her because she neglected to report her daughter missing, so if that were her only crime in the matter she would not have any more to worry about getting pinned on her. I think she admitted right there that something serious happened to Caylee.
That being said I do believe 100% that it was intentional, maybe not planned out over a long period of time. I think it was maybe a rash decision and probably thought out and carried out within only a few hours. This is why she was not prepared to cover it up and only afterwards began trying to figure out how to cover her tracks, losing a phone, figuring out how to connect a nanny etc... There is no way you could go out and party and hang out with friends afterwards unless it were intentionally planned. She had worked out her grief before she had even done it and after she was finished she had rather accomplished a goal than done something horrible. Now she was able to go forward with her life as foreseen by her.

Had it been an accident she definately would have reported it, even if it were in some way her fault. Don't you think with all of the lies she has told that she could not have thought up some way to explain an accident that would bring some attention and sympathy to her "a grieving mother". She is too self preserving to not tell who the kidnappers are or to not admit to an accident if she thought it would help her. The problem is that if she were to say it were an accident then she would have to lead them to a body and they would likely be able to prove otherwise.

I also think that even if there were other parties involved she would not hesitate a second to expose them in order to get herself off or a plea bargain or something, I could even see her pinning it on them. Even if it could possibly cause harm to Caylee to point to the alleged kidnappers she would still tell because she cares far more about herself. If she could get herself out of jail and harm actually came to Caylee at least it would not be her fault.

The problem is she did not plan this out beforehand in order to cover her butt, there is not an accomplice, there is not a kidnapper, and it was not an accident. She has no outs and knows it, therefore she is waiting and hoping for some way to get out of her intentional crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321