Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not fair to the person delivering the pizza. Yeah, ha ha ha ha, but that person wasted their time & gas, didn't get a tip, and has lost out of making other deliveries/getting other tips.

Find out his name and address and I will reimburse him. Its not a tragedy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
It's really not fair to the person delivering the pizza. Yeah, ha ha ha ha, but that person wasted their time & gas, didn't get a tip, and has lost out of making other deliveries/getting other tips.

Find out his name and address and I will reimburse him. Its not a tragedy.

no one said it's a tragedy but not nice, for all parties -really dumb
plus several companies were ordered

This pizza thing seems kind of lame... it's wasting the time & resources of the pizza places. The delivery person shouldn't have to be subjected to any of this!!

Wasting time and resources? Are you kidding me? Dominoe's pizza just got prime time advertising for free, they gotta be loving this.

Detective Carlos Padilla is on the phone to FOX News.

Has anyone seen an ankle monitor on any of the live feeds? The link below seems to indicate she has not gotten one yet...???

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

"At the request of the Padillas, Casey's monitoring device includes a global position system (GPS). Apparently that was enough to convince the Houston, Texas-based insurance company Financial Casualty and Surety and Al Estes Bail Bonds to accept the financial risk. However, Eyewitness News learned that at the time of her release no appointment had been scheduled to attach the device."

Peeperann from DreaminDemon sent the pizza. She is a grandmother, a pharmacist and she actually broke her hand a couple of weeks ago because she slammed it on her keyboard in a fit of rage over this case.

I think that site is pretty funny, but I doubt many of you would appreciate their language and humor over there - so be warned.

A COMFORTING THOUGHT:

With all the mixed feelings and anger and disappointment for today's development let's think about this:

Since her defense line has been all along that she does not trust the police or the FBI let her be out. Let her destroy that defense linewhen she will do or say NOTHING to find Caylee. She cannot go on a trial and argue that the police's isolation prevented her from locating her child. She has her chance....

The child will never be located because of Cayse's efforts. The only people who are genuinely working to achieve that are the police. And if the physical evidence are not enough to secure a conviction then this will be a circumstantial trial. This is what I think is happening. The police interviewing EVERYBODY connected to this case, securing a strong circumstantial case and verdict. So let her out and destroy any ''excuses'' she might have used in the future.

Brilliant.

Peeperann from DreaminDemon sent the pizza. She is a grandmother, a pharmacist and she actually broke her hand a couple of weeks ago because she slammed it on her keyboard in a fit of rage over this case.

I think that site is pretty funny, but I doubt many of you would appreciate their language and humor over there - so be warned.

I think I might... :crazy:

Who said that the person who ordered the pizza didn't add a tip before delivery? I do it all the time. If you add a $5 tip (or more) up front, you get your pizza a he!! of a lot faster.

She's been talking about doing it for weeks. I'm evil, I think it is hysterical.

Cindy requested Lee take the garden hose to the reporters! Gosh she's not scoring any sypathy points with anyone now! My God is she insane or what?
My thoughts exactly..and its the media in which she will depend on to keep her picture out there. Not smart Cindy

there were 2 pizzas, two diff companies

Since everyone else comes on here for the info on this case, you know that narcissistic b**** will end up here at some point. WE ALL OUGHT TO ADD SIGNATURES TO OUR PROFILES/POSTS TO SOMETHING LIKE I SAW ANOTHER POSTER USE (can't remember who to give credit to, sorry - CASEY, WHERE'S CAYLEE???? CALL 1-800-423-TIPS!! I know we can't put anything obscene like we'd like to. :(

ETA - I hit enter too quick - title was supposed to say Profile/Signature change - not Pro. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member