Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious: Even if no one was wearing "white" what exactly would that prove? That there were drugs present? I can tell you right now that there were drugs in that nightclub. There are drugs everywhere. Okay. So there are drugs....what does that have anything to do with Caylee?

If drug dealers or this supposed underworld were going to kidnap anyone it would have been CASEY....a pretty 22 year old girl. Not a 3 year old.

Maybe they needed a virgin? (Sorry that's pretty sick.)

I made a few funnys just because I think we need it here sometimes....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope these are enjoyed by some and atleast put a smile on a few faces.....hehehehe

Kel

In your opinion maybe, but opinions are not facts. Others have heard of white parties and the correlation mainly to cocaine. Just as I can accept I may be wrong here, I am looking into it to find the answers. If your that concerned about proving your statements as true, you should research some more as I am. Stating an opinion prooves nothing unless its backed up by facts. Is it possible that the term "all white party" is a convienent cover for drug use? Yes! If nobody is wearing white in the pics and the decor is not white, then your theory is flawed. Not saying your wrong, just saying further research is obviously needed here.

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Party

Does it really matter what "all white party" was in reference to?

Does it help the case in anyway?

And I must add, in my not so distant younger years, I've had a "past"...I have NEVER seen a drug dealer want to hold a 2 year old as collateral for unpaid debt! Sorta puts a damper on things...:)

Drug dealers have enough trouble with the local police, and the DEA.
Why would they want the every local and state agency (and the FBI)
after them too?:confused::confused:

evil happens when people do NOTHING

:mad:

ITA.

But also this... enabling, covering small ''sins'' in certain personalities can result into something more evil and criminal. In some people not, they will be just sneaky or liars. But if the personality unfortunately is what it is...well Scott Peterson for example is what you will get.

I can't imagine people from the drug world all wearing the same color and uniform and gathering in large numbers....just to make it that much easier to for the police to raid their drug party.

roflmao.

I made a few funnys just because I think we need it here sometimes....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope these are enjoyed by some and atleast put a smile on a few faces.....hehehehe

Kel

thanks!! i needed that. why is everyone attacking each other? isnt everyone here entitled to their opinion? i am a newbie - and it seems like some people are really sensitive and attacking others

Didnt George at one time claim that Casey was pregnant in some of the pictures of her partying?? And didnt someone say they didnt even KNOW she was pregnant until they were told by Rick at his wedding? If she didnt look pregnant to them - and someone showed them a random picture - how would he know she was pregnant in the pic.....

I can see if she was wearing a maternity top and noticably pregnant --- but if she didnt even look pregnant at 7 months - how do you look at a picture and say Yay/Nay?

or JG..one or the other.

IMO, she'll try to implicate as many former friends as she can. The longer they can keep LE busy running in circles, the better the chance that they don't find Caylee while it's still possible to get ANY forensic evidence.

If Cindy doesn't watch her back, SHE might finding Casey's finger pointing at her also.

Yes, Boston. Baez said that he has given strict notice to Geo, Cindy and Lee that they are "not to ask her about anything including where Caylee is"!!!

Now if that isn't something.

The innocent do not act this way! They just don't.

I am for protecting her rights.

I am also for protecting Caylee's .

I totally agree!

My child was 'missing'...wasn't at the bus stop. I didn't waste time, I raced to the school and said "call the police". Demanded, actually. (A teacher put my child on the wrong bus.)

ETA: I was flipping out and very much talking (between sobs)!

DIMPLES!!! THANK YOU! HILARIOUS... My fav is the foshizzle ma nizzle!!

Didnt George at one time claim that Casey was pregnant in some of the pictures of her partying?? And didnt someone say they didnt even KNOW she was pregnant until they were told by Rick at his wedding? If she didnt look pregnant to them - and someone showed them a random picture - how would he know she was pregnant in the pic.....

I can see if she was wearing a maternity top and noticably pregnant --- but if she didnt even look pregnant at 7 months - how do you look at a picture and say Yay/Nay?

Yes, he said it.

What George fails to explain is how Tony can be in pictures with Casey when Casey didn't even KNOW HIM before May of this year. lol

What really cracked me up today was Casey telling Baez that she wanted to hold her head up cause she wants everyone to know she's innocent. Like she can actually convince us. ROTFL I think she really expected there to be joy shown upon her release. I don't think she had a CLUE how much she is despised. Well now she will.

is this a fact? link please if there is one. thanks!

they know when Caylee was born so nine months prior if pics are dated in those nine months he would know she was pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487