Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that wikipedia is not a credible source at all!

We'll just agree to disagree. I cannot debate The white party/drug theory anymore. I've seen and been to plenty of them and there were no more or less drugs there than anywhere else.

Again, can you imagine the the drug "underworld" or drug users all dressing up in the same color and gathering in large numbers in one place? If it were common knowledge that white parties meant drugs they would be raided constantly....and you can bet they wouldn't be as commonplace as they are today.

I'm moving on to other subjects; but good luck with everything!

thanks!! i needed that. why is everyone attacking each other? isnt everyone here entitled to their opinion? i am a newbie - and it seems like some people are really sensitive and attacking others

it happens... just try to overlook it... I do.

Lets' say BH does question Casey. What remedy would Baez have? BH is not law enforcement so the evidence could not be excluded.

I don't see that there's anything that Baez could do to enforce what appears to be nothing more than a gentleman's agreement. It's really up to Casey to decide what she'll say and to who.

I totally agree!

My child was 'missing'...wasn't at the bus stop. I didn't waste time, I raced to the school and said "call the police". Demanded, actually. (A teacher put my child on the wrong bus.)

ETA: I was flipping out and very much talking (between sobs)!
Oh when this happened to my daughter the police were called. This is before I knew the whole bus was missing. Still, could not think straight. The harder I tried, the harder it was. People would be surprised when put in this situation how hard it is to stay calm

Never as calm a casey though

Read the flyer..you have your answer...
n1276908295_47631_5414.jpg
18 to *advertiser censored*, 21 to swallow? Wow, we're talking High Class! :woohoo:

I just looked at Lee's myspace and thought it was interesting that his mood is "jedi"...I guess he is so thrilled his sister is home... :rolleyes:

I can't imagine people from the drug world all wearing the same color and uniform and gathering in large numbers....just to make it that much easier to for the police to raid their drug party.

roflmao.

LMAO!!! :clap::clap:

Here' my take. Everyone around Casey, friends and family as well as Baez and LE, know she is guilty of whatever happened to Caylee in her demise and that she is the only one who can lead us to Caylee now. However, I think friends are afraid to speak, Baez's job is to defend his client, LE is getting ready to take their evidence to the GJ and the family (George, Cindy and Lee) know Caylee is dead and not coming back..so they figure what good would come of putting Casey on death row..so they are going to have Baez defend her, because they don't want her put to death. Florida is a DP state.

The best recourse LE has is the Grandparents of Casey, Cindy's brothers, and perhaps Jesse, if he is not too entrenched in this himself. I remember Jesse's Dad saying that Jesse was soft hearted toward Caylee..I think that he dearly loved Caylee, who Casey lied to about his paternity..maybe he is angry enough to find a place in his heart to stab Casey in the back and really show everyone who Casey is..a self centered B*TCH who likes to play people for what she can get for herself.

Still in shock they even let her out, but bond was posted. However Baez does not want anyone talking to her about Caylee and her whereabouts without him present because even though the family might not turn her in..I do think the bountyhunters would...I also think all phones are bugged and listening devices are in place.

Just curious: Even if no one was wearing "white" what exactly would that prove? That there were drugs present? I can tell you right now that there were drugs in that nightclub. There are drugs everywhere. Okay. So there are drugs....what does that have anything to do with Caylee?

If drug dealers or this supposed underworld were going to kidnap anyone it would have been CASEY....a pretty 22 year old girl. Not a 3 year old.

If no one was wearing white, then what's the point in calling it an "all white party", hmmmm....drug use possibly? Drug Use in general is part of the dregs of society. It could mean a million things. The original point was about the link between society entertainment, ZG, sawgrass apts, fusian and DW, and yes "all white parties". All of the above matter, not just the point that there were "all white parties". All of the above could be intertwined in some elaborate way.

So have I....exactly, so "all white parties" and the label associated with them can not be clinically deduced to clothing/decor only. Obviously, I am not the only person who has heard of "white parties" and the correlation of drug involvement. This is exactly why I'm trying to track down pics from the "all white party". It sure would be interesting if nobody is wearing white and there is no white decor based on the dates of Casey's e-mails.

Have you ever been to an all white party? I have, a few times. There were no piles of coke on tables, nobody rolling on e or x or special k or zannies.

I didnt think the pictures he was shown had dates --- maybe Im wrong

I totally agree!

My child was 'missing'...wasn't at the bus stop. I didn't waste time, I raced to the school and said "call the police". Demanded, actually. (A teacher put my child on the wrong bus.)

Oh, Diamond, and I bet you were totally panicked! I would have been too. That is why its so hard for us 'normals' to understand the Caylee missing for 31 days and she didn't tell LE.

That is just not a believable story.

I think Casey has been believed by her parents for everything, no matter how ridiculous. I bet she has a warped sense of the effectivness of her lies. I hope this is a rude awakening for her realizing that NOBODY buys anything she says. I can hope. but she probably doesn't even care.

Yeah I had to add Padilla in that photo....to make it even better.....hehehehe

BTW do those show up for everyone else or do you have to click the link and go to the albums to see the photos?

Thank you very much everyone for the nice words about the photos....I honestly almost pee'd myself after looking at the one of her and padilla ....

Kel

i have been lurking here since Jon Benet was tragically killed..finally got the courage to register and post. I have one question and I hope I am in the right thread. I am from NC and there are many cameras at intersctions and on major highways here. I googled to see if Orlando has these. They do. Do you think the Orlando LE has viewed any of these? Can they be zoomed in or out?

18 to *advertiser censored*, 21 to swallow? Wow, we're talking High Class! :woohoo:

Wow! Ive seen this flyer before and didnt catch THAT part of it until just now ---- Kinda makes you wonder what all was going on at the "all WHITE party":eek:

Here' my take. Everyone around Casey, friends and family as well as Baez and LE, know she is guilty of whatever happened to Caylee in her demise and that she is the only one who can lead us to Caylee now. However, I think friends are afraid to speak, Baez's job is to defend his client, LE is getting ready to take their evidence to the GJ and the family (George, Cindy and Lee) know Caylle is dead and not coming back..so they figure what good would come of putting Casey on death row..so they are doing to have Baez defend her, because they don't want her put to death. Florida is a DP state.

The best recourse LE has is the Grandparents of Casey, Cindy's brothers, and perhaps Jesse if he is not too entrenched in this himself.

can i flip the switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member