Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginny --- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me your lying about the third person shown on that list.....

""Now we are asking the public to please help us find Caylee. Now more than ever, we are convinced that she was kidnapped."

Well mr. spokesperson, now more than ever, I am convinced that innocent - more innocent people than just ''Zenaida'' - will be dragged into this. Suspicion will be thrown around on innocent people, innocent bystanders to this circus, neighbours, friends, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriends family. Innocent people will be dragged into this whether they are unlucky enough to share some of the names Cayse will decide to throw around or they are unlucky enough that personally knew Cayse.

When someone is KIDNAPPED they are kidnapped. There is NOTHING TO BE CONVINCED ABOUT MR. SPOKESPERSON. I hope the media and the public will be VERY CAREFUL in starting to ''examining'' some of the ''people'' Cayse will decide to blame for this.

Unfortunately this baby has only the LE in her corner and the public.

AND I AM MAKING THIS PROMISE:

I refuse to discuss any scenario that involves any person other than Cayse. Unless the LE says there is such a scenario, I refuse to discuss any other person that Cayse, her lawyer, or their spokesperson want to cast suspicion on. And trust this is what they will go for. Innocent due to doubts. They know they are going on trial and they are pulling a Peterson, the van, the people who kidnapped Lacy. Unfortunately this time will not be some unknown van people, it will be an ex-boyfriend, a roomate, an innocent babysitter out there. I will not participate in Cayse's little game to save her azz by creating nightmares for innocent bystanders. If it will come from the LE's mouth I will accept such a scenario. Not until then and not until I see the Anthony's acting like people who REALLY have someone from their family being kidnapped. Cayse lost her daughter, and Cayse is the one who lied, and Cayse is the one who is not cooperating with police, the FBI, and SHE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH HER PARENTS EITHER TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. The public cannot help with Caylee's kidnapping because there is not such a case or search. Cayse is preparing for her trial and I am not going to help her with creating suspicions and doubts about other people unless I hear something from LE!

Church???? Id hate to see the looks on the people when the doors opened to let her in....

So, my sleuthing point is -- if BH doesn't question Casey, then there's a very high probability that there is a contract between BH and Baez. That raises whole new attorney ethical issues doesn't it?
It certainly does. I know a whole slew of defense attorneys that would love a contract like that one to fall back on when it comes to transport of a prisoner or a bond agent. Interesting.

Casey can still go to "work" ??? and Caylee's reward is anonymous???
Casey is restricted to living in her family's home with some exceptions allowed for going to work, church and any pre-approved appointments. A representative of the Padillas will remain with Casey Anthony 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

Trust me... even if Casey Anthony WANTED to get a job right now -- no one would EVER hire her.

Her working days are over -- not that they ever started.

I wonder if they will still hold their regular Sunday night pray vigil and if Casey will attend

I suggest that the Anthony's get off THEIR asses and go find her!

Wasn't Leonard supposed to find her...after Casey said where she was? Why ask the public to help? Leonard told us, all that was needed was shower. Was he wrong? Oh and Casey didn't trust the police, why would she trust the public?

Well mr. spokesperson, now more than ever, I am convinced that innocent - more innocent people than just ''Zenaida'' - will be dragged into this. Suspicion will be thrown around on innocent people, innocent bystanders to this circus, neighbours, friends, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriends family. Innocent people will be dragged into this whether they are unlucky enough to share some of the names Cayse will decide to throw around or they are unlucky enough that personally knew Cayse.

When someone is KIDNAPPED they are kidnapped. There is NOTHING TO BE CONVINCED ABOUT MR. SPOKESPERSON. I hope the media and the public will be VERY CAREFUL in starting to ''examining'' some of the ''people'' Cayse will decide to blame for this.

Unfortunately this baby has only the LE in her corner and the public.

AND I AM MAKING THIS PROMISE:

I refuse to discuss any scenario that involves any person other than Cayse. Unless the LE says there is such a scenario, I refuse to discuss any other person that Cayse, her lawyer, or their spokesperson want to cast suspicion on. And trust this is what they will go for. Innocent due to doubts. They know they are going on trial and they are pulling a Peterson, the van, the people who kidnapped Lacy. Unfortunately this time will not be some unknown van people, it will be an ex-boyfriend, a roomate, an innocent babysitter out there. I will not participate in Cayse's little game to save her azz by creating nightmares for innocent bystanders. If it will come from the LE's mouth I will accept such a scenario. Not until then and not until I see the Anthony's acting like people who REALLY have someone from their family being kidnapped. Cayse lost her daughter, and Cayse is the one who lied, and Cayse is the one who is not cooperating with police, the FBI, and SHE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH HER PARENTS EITHER TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. The public cannot help with Caylee's kidnapping because there is not such a case or search. Cayse is preparing for her trial and I am not going to help her with creating suspicions and doubts about other people unless I hear something from LE!

They cannot bring legitimate innocents into this though. They will get their asses SUED. If they blame one person that wasn't involved in this -- goodnight.

not sure if this was posted http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

Its a video of some guy wearing a Caylee shirt asking the reporters to go across the street. And then Cindy yelling at someone not to get into Casey's face and she has the hose!

Thanks for posting the link. I am thoroughly disgusted!! How DARE she scream at reporters about getting into her daughter's face!!???!!! I would have asked them to all gather around and as soon as Casey was out of the car I would have locked the doors to the house and the car and left her there to stand outside and face the music for a change!!!!
:furious::furious::furious:

I read that here, but not certain where it came from. I asked Tony Padilla about her restrictions as to internet, phone, and visitors last night and he said he wasn't sure.

Thanks. I do know that if you are on house arrest you are restricted as to who came come visit.

Ain't a chance in hell Tony is going to talk to Casey.

Well, I'm going to be done with this for a while. It's unfortunate that we don't know where Caylee is, and probably never will. Thanks to her irresponsible mother and grand parents. Said, it once, will say it again, they all should be brought up on charges of child neglect and obstruction of justice.

Once again. Where's Leonard Padilla? The kick *advertiser censored* bounty hunter amongst all this? Waiting for the media to die down so he can go in the dead of the night and "talk" to Casey.

Church???? Id hate to see the looks on the people when the doors opened to let her in....
The Anthonys all play it safe and have the "church" come to them on Sunday nights. Something about lightning striking, walls crumbling, or the like I am guessing. hehehe

Someone pointed out that at least Casey is capable of showing fear. Unfortunately, that is a totally self-serving emotion. I'm afraid that's the only kind of emotions she's capable of feeling.

Ain't a chance in hell Tony is going to talk to Casey.

Well, I'm going to be done with this for a while. It's unfortunate that we don't know where Caylee is, and probably never will. Thanks to her irresponsible mother and grand parents. Said, it once, will say it again, they all should be brought up on charges of child neglect and obstruction of justice.

Once again. Where's Leonard Padilla? The kick *advertiser censored* bounty hunter amongst all this? Waiting for the media to die down so he can go in the dead of the night and "talk" to Casey.

He sprung her out of jail with Baez . . . but darn body guard ever :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member