Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthonys all play it safe and have the "church" come to them on Sunday nights. Something about lightning striking, walls crumbling, or the like I am guessing. hehehe
:crazy:

Also - Thanks for the links Gigi

They cannot bring legitimate innocents into this though. They will get their asses SUED. If they blame one person that wasn't involved in this -- goodnight.

They already have.

Well mr. spokesperson, now more than ever, I am convinced that innocent - more innocent people than just ''Zenaida'' - will be dragged into this. Suspicion will be thrown around on innocent people, innocent bystanders to this circus, neighbours, friends, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriends family. Innocent people will be dragged into this whether they are unlucky enough to share some of the names Cayse will decide to throw around or they are unlucky enough that personally knew Cayse.

When someone is KIDNAPPED they are kidnapped. There is NOTHING TO BE CONVINCED ABOUT MR. SPOKESPERSON. I hope the media and the public will be VERY CAREFUL in starting to ''examining'' some of the ''people'' Cayse will decide to blame for this.

Unfortunately this baby has only the LE in her corner and the public.

AND I AM MAKING THIS PROMISE:

I refuse to discuss any scenario that involves any person other than Cayse. Unless the LE says there is such a scenario, I refuse to discuss any other person that Cayse, her lawyer, or their spokesperson want to cast suspicion on. And trust this is what they will go for. Innocent due to doubts. They know they are going on trial and they are pulling a Peterson, the van, the people who kidnapped Lacy. Unfortunately this time will not be some unknown van people, it will be an ex-boyfriend, a roomate, an innocent babysitter out there. I will not participate in Cayse's little game to save her azz by creating nightmares for innocent bystanders. If it will come from the LE's mouth I will accept such a scenario. Not until then and not until I see the Anthony's acting like people who REALLY have someone from their family being kidnapped. Cayse lost her daughter, and Cayse is the one who lied, and Cayse is the one who is not cooperating with police, the FBI, and SHE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH HER PARENTS EITHER TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. The public cannot help with Caylee's kidnapping because there is not such a case or search. Cayse is preparing for her trial and I am not going to help her with creating suspicions and doubts about other people unless I hear something from LE!

I think it's a great promise. You can see where this is going. They keep pounding us over the head with the ideas they can't trust LE. Not too obvious. She stole from her friends and used them. She won't hesitate to TRY to throw them under the reasonable doubt bus. Her supporters will push it. I'll pass, too.

Ginny - Can I ask what you do? Without you disclosing where you work?

Also --- I cant get that video to work either --- Maybe they're shutting my sleuthing down at work .................... Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

Fox says there will be a female living in the Anthony home who will be following Casey's every movement. She will have NO privacy. So that answers the shower/bathroom question.

It's time for Casey, Cindy, George, Baez and Padilla produce this baby! Stated many times all they needed was Casey out of jail. SHE'S OUT! You guys said you knew who had her and where she was! Produce HER!

They cannot bring legitimate innocents into this though. They will get their asses SUED. If they blame one person that wasn't involved in this -- goodnight.

I agree but there is plenty that can be done. First of all propaganda. Leaks to the press. Bring out stories about the past of other people in her circles. And we all have skeletons in our closets, small or big, and it doesn't mean that any of us harmed Caylee. But they will leak stories to the press. An example: Ex-boyfriend was mentally unstable stories, Ex-boyfriend was devastated when the dna test came down, etc. etc. See what I mean? Leaks to the press to create enough sympathy and doubt among the public.

And then on trial they will say as it always happens in similar cases that the LE zeroed from day 1 on Cayse and did not followed other tips that could have brought Caylee home. They are going for this. And this is why LE are still maintaining that this is a missing person's case. They have to say that. They just HAVE TO. And I applaud them cause so far they have been very professional and very careful about EVERYTHING. This is why I am optimistic they will nail her down on whatever she has done to that baby.

I am just not very optimistic on what really happened to the baby.

Got a question, as always. Bounty Hunter said the other night that the $250,000 reward was "donations". Do we have any legal information as to who those donations came from? I have said from day one, since this cow poke came around, he's after the reward. Which won't come because I really don't think Caylee is alive. What does the reward say.... anything about finding a body? Do they still get the reward?

JMO.

Well mr. spokesperson, now more than ever, I am convinced that innocent - more innocent people than just ''Zenaida'' - will be dragged into this. Suspicion will be thrown around on innocent people, innocent bystanders to this circus, neighbours, friends, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriends family. Innocent people will be dragged into this whether they are unlucky enough to share some of the names Cayse will decide to throw around or they are unlucky enough that personally knew Cayse.

When someone is KIDNAPPED they are kidnapped. There is NOTHING TO BE CONVINCED ABOUT MR. SPOKESPERSON. I hope the media and the public will be VERY CAREFUL in starting to ''examining'' some of the ''people'' Cayse will decide to blame for this.

Unfortunately this baby has only the LE in her corner and the public.

AND I AM MAKING THIS PROMISE:

I refuse to discuss any scenario that involves any person other than Cayse. Unless the LE says there is such a scenario, I refuse to discuss any other person that Cayse, her lawyer, or their spokesperson want to cast suspicion on. And trust this is what they will go for. Innocent due to doubts. They know they are going on trial and they are pulling a Peterson, the van, the people who kidnapped Lacy. Unfortunately this time will not be some unknown van people, it will be an ex-boyfriend, a roomate, an innocent babysitter out there. I will not participate in Cayse's little game to save her azz by creating nightmares for innocent bystanders. If it will come from the LE's mouth I will accept such a scenario. Not until then and not until I see the Anthony's acting like people who REALLY have someone from their family being kidnapped. Cayse lost her daughter, and Cayse is the one who lied, and Cayse is the one who is not cooperating with police, the FBI, and SHE WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH HER PARENTS EITHER TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. The public cannot help with Caylee's kidnapping because there is not such a case or search. Cayse is preparing for her trial and I am not going to help her with creating suspicions and doubts about other people unless I hear something from LE!

I am SO w/you on this! I will not be used for her defense. I, too, will only discuss "kidnappers" once it is based in the REALITY of LE statements. Caylee needs SOMEONE, and it appears to be THE PUBLIC, to stand for her.

Cindys comment, "stay out of my Daughters face", made me sick. What about Caylee? SOMEONE needs to get IN her Daughters face!

you all want some good news ?

Law Enforcement are not going to let up on this investigation for the simple fact that they know ( as does everyone in the whole world that she is up to her eyeballs in this horrible situation )

they do not want other CLUBBERS in the country pulling this crap

they will get her, and everyone involved in this case.

Can someone help me understand this? How did Casey know that there was a ZG looking at the Saw Grass Apt? The same apts that she alledgedly dropped Caylee off at? Maybe this was answered already. But this has been bugging me.

Ginny - Can I ask what you do? Without you disclosing where you work?

Also --- I cant get that video to work either --- Maybe they're shutting my sleuthing down at work .................... Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

You have a PM :)

Sorry, the only privacy Casey will have will be when she is sitting down one on one with Baez. Otherwise, the female mentioned will be with her 24/7.

Me three! Boss just came in and I had to do the quick switch. Then he so kindly pointed me to http://www.imascumbag.com/

Was worth a good laugh! BTW, third person on the page, worked with us until this past monday....creepy!

Did your sleuthing skills tell you he was a criminal before his arrest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487