Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here' my take. Everyone around Casey, friends and family as well as Baez and LE, know she is guilty of whatever happened to Caylee in her demise and that she is the only one who can lead us to Caylee now. However, I think friends are afraid to speak, Baez's job is to defend his client, LE is getting ready to take their evidence to the GJ and the family (George, Cindy and Lee) know Caylle is dead and not coming back..so they figure what good would come of putting Casey on death row..so they are doing to have Baez defend her, because they don't want her put to death. Florida is a DP state.

The best recourse LE has is the Grandparents of Casey, Cindy's brothers, and perhaps Jesse if he is not too entrenched in this himself.

I completely agree with everything you said but one thing and that is just my interpretation: The friends being afraid to speak. I don't know....I believe they are not talking to the press because they are talking to police and they will be important witnesses. Or perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part?

shannon this is how the white party originated...but the white party has since flourished into mainstream parties..including drugs under the radar.

Marly; drugs are under the radar EVERYWHERE. I live in NYC and the average restaurant (not just night club) will have someone carrying or using cocaine at any given time. Even the 3 star establishments, I've seen coke left in the bathroom for the next person. It is in my opinon that it just has nothing to do with Caylee. A white party is no more sinister than anything else. The same people that do drugs at nightclubs will just be doing them wearing white on that particular night.

That is all that I'm saying.

Wow! Ive seen this flyer before and didnt catch THAT part of it until just now ---- Kinda makes you wonder what all was going on at the "all WHITE party":eek:

all the more reason i think she is connected to a call girl ring

Read the flyer..you have your answer...http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/n127690829
5_47631_5414.jpg
You do realize that Flyers are not a credible source at all!
:takeabow::laugh::floorlaugh:

all the more reason i think she is connected to a call girl ring

Tacky though it is...I'm pretty sure they mean "You may enter the premises if you are 18 but must be 21 to imbibe in our fine liquor-laden beverages"...

You do realize that wikipedia is not a credible source at all!

Wiki is a great source for getting a basic knowledge about all sorts of subjects... but sometimes some bad info can slip in.

At least they do try to keep the site as accurate as possible & let you know some posted 'facts' cannot be verified.

IMO, wiki is just as 'credible' as any news source people link to.... after all, we know for a fact that the media hardly ever checks facts before they rush to report.

Rule of thumb.... verify ANYTHING you read.... whether it's wiki or the news or any other place online.

Trust me... even if Casey Anthony WANTED to get a job right now -- no one would EVER hire her.

Her working days are over -- not that they ever started.

Ya think so? What if Padilla gives her a job working for his bounty hunting business?

I just looked at Lee's myspace and thought it was interesting that his mood is "jedi"...I guess he is so thrilled his sister is home... :rolleyes:

ya he was pretty "jedi" in the driveway today, or maybe referring to Casey and her "jedi mind tricks"

i have been lurking here since Jon Benet was tragically killed..finally got the courage to register and post. I have one question and I hope I am in the right thread. I am from NC and there are many cameras at intersctions and on major highways here. I googled to see if Orlando has these. They do. Do you think the Orlando LE has viewed any of these? Can they be zoomed in or out?

the problem with this idea is caylee was already missing 31 days before they knew she was gone. could they have, i'm sure they could have but don't know how long they keep the tapes before they're taped over or whatever.

I have an idea everyone~

Why don't we all email NG and ask her to put up photos of Caylee instead of the photos of Casey at the nightclub? We all know Casey will be glued to the tv.

I'm trying to find her email addy, anybody have it handy?

If no one was wearing white, then what's the point in calling it an "all white party", hmmmm....drug use possibly? Drug Use in general is part of the dregs of society. It could mean a million things. The original point was about the link between society entertainment, ZG, sawgrass apts, fusian and DW, and yes "all white parties". All of the above matter, not just the point that there were "all white parties". All of the above could be intertwined in some elaborate way.

"of the dregs of society" really? There are plenty of other wise upstanding , professional people who use drugs recreationally. That statement makes me tihnk of people saying pedohiles are all scary frightening looking people. SO Not the case.

We have a local sprinkler company here who advertises "If your bush is dry....give us a try"

Sorry dont care how good the service is --- not the kind of people I want others to think I associate with........ As funny as it may be I have young children and judgemental neighbors.....

Wonder if Tony helped design the flyer. Might give some insight as to what the nature of their relationship was.....just sayin

Tacky though it is...I'm pretty sure they mean "You may enter the premises if you are 18 but must be 21 to imbibe in our fine liquor-laden beverages"...

It's called a double entendre. That's what they mean but they are also suggesting other stuff happens on the side.

Oh, Diamond, and I bet you were totally panicked! I would have been too. That is why its so hard for us 'normals' to understand the Caylee missing for 31 days and she didn't tell LE.

That is just not a believable story.

I think Casey has been believed by her parents for everything, no matter how ridiculous. I bet she has a warped sense of the effectivness of her lies. I hope this is a rude awakening for her realizing that NOBODY buys anything she says. I can hope. but she probably doesn't even care.

Yes, I was very distressed. I couldn't calm down...and, I'm a very shy person.:blushing:

You do realize that Flyers are not a credible source at all!
:takeabow::laugh::floorlaugh:

Um actually my best guy friends owns orange county, ca's largest nightclub, they do a theme every week and put out a flyer for it. The theme is meaningless it's just a way to try to get people in the door. He's had all different color themed parties, including white. 90 percent of people don't dress in theme unless it means free cover, usually it's mostly just the go-go dancers.

It's called a double entendre. That's what they mean but they are also suggesting other stuff happens on the side.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well here apparently, but thanks for clearing that up. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth