Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marly; drugs are under the radar EVERYWHERE. I live in NYC and the average restaurant (not just night club) will have someone carrying or using cocaine at any given time. Even the 3 star establishments, I've seen coke left in the bathroom for the next person. It is in my opinon that it just has nothing to do with Caylee. A white party is no more sinister than anything else. The same people that do drugs at nightclubs will just be doing them wearing white on that particular night.

That is all that I'm saying.
yes i agree with you there. i live in new york too. Manhattan...its ALL here isnt it?

Where are the organized search teams. When the clothes and backpack was discovered the officier said he did not want civilians doing the search because of evidence. So, where are the organized search teams. What about Equuaseach? It doesn't seems to be much interest in searching for Caylee. When Jessica Cain went missing - a massive search was organized immediately and latest for months. Boats, ATV, walkers, dogs, divers. Please explain this to me. Did I miss something.:waitasec:

My first post.
I think Casey is involved in something most assuredly. I keep wondering about what could have happen based on what is known.
When did she steal this money? Was she trying to come up with a sum of money to make a payback and missed her deadline. She has a nasty fight with her parents and moves out taking Caylee with her. Out of spite she won’t let her family see Caylee. The 16th is the last day the family saw Caylee but does not mean that was the last day Caylee was seen by Casey. Casey needs to pay back what she has gotten caught steeling and George and Cindy won’t bail her butt out again.
-Casey borrows money from somebody who is a ‘bad’ person. She can’t make the payback on time and they grab Caylee
Or
-Casey to make the payback has to ‘do something’ for the ‘bad’ person. Something went wrong with what she had to do and she witnessed a murder and she ended up having to use her car to transport a dead body [decomp in the truck]. Casey freaks out and they grab Caylee to keep her from talking. Casey abandons her car in a panic. [The car was towed around the 26th, 27th had only been in the parking lot for 3 days.]
Or
Casey gives Caylee to someone who she really does not known [someone in the same crowd that Casey is hanging out with and they take the child and disapeare when they find out what Casey was involved in. They known something too they are in it just as deep too.

Zenaida F. Gonzalez” Signed a card to look at apt at Sawgrass Apts. This Zenidia name and that apartment complex is somehow connected to what happen to Caylee. How did Casey pick a name out of thin air and have it match that apartment complex. I saw this post Evidently, Zenaida Gonzalez was part of a Brevard County, Florida forum since 2007 - and she reported that her office was burglarized on June 9-10th, 2008. ... [but the link no longer works but still shows up on a google search see: In Session Message Boards Zenaida Gonalezes office robbed] report that someone with the same name had her home broken into and a computer stolen.
http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplefinder_one.php?fname=Zenaida&lname=Gonzalez&select=FL scroll down page and Look at #82 and check out the alias name. Is this not the same name that Cindy says on one of those 911 tapes.
Why did Casey take LE to Universal Studios? To me Universal means the Movies
There is a Zenaida Gonzales who is an actress that was in a LA Forensics release date June 27 2007. www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

The title is called the The Actors Secret. There is a script of what it was about but I don’t see anything that stands out to me other than maybe the location of Hollywood which there is one on Florida. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/laf_actors_secret/1_index.

Quote:
After weeks of reaching out to the media and doing repeated interviews, the family is now lashing out at reporters. Casey Anthony is free on bond and you would think her family would be in good spirits.

"Take the *advertiser censored***** hose to them," she told Lee Anthony.

Cindy wanted her son Lee to spray reporters waiting for Casey to arrive home with a water hose.

"You guys need to back up," Lee told reporters, refusing to answer questions about his sister's release from jail.

His parents were not talking either.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino's Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, "With love and decomp."
http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

"It's really not fair to the person delivering the pizza. Yeah, ha ha ha ha, but that person wasted their time & gas, didn't get a tip, and has lost out of making other deliveries/getting other tips."

I would gladly cover their tip, too. But, I'll bet the pizza places stop taking orders for that address REAL quick.

Where are the organized search teams. When the clothes and backpack was discovered the officier said he did not want civilians doing the search because of evidence. So, where are the organized search teams. What about Equuaseach? It doesn't seems to be much interest in searching for Caylee. When Jessica Cain went missing - a massive search was organized immediately and latest for months. Boats, ATV, walkers, dogs, divers. Please explain this to me. Did I miss something.:waitasec:

unfortunatly the LE knows there wont be a search,,,,it will be a recovery

"I actually wish hundreds of people would picket the house . . . I'd do it if I lived there. Can you imaginge 500-1000 people just walking the streets with signs "Where is Caylee Casey?""

I would, too. Actually, I came up with an alternate plan. I'm trying to get people to send cards to Casey that politely ask the same thing. Nothing rude or nasty. Don't want anyone to get sued or arrested. Just "Where is your daughter?"

As far as Equuasearch is concerned they only get involved when invited. I am sure this is the case with all reputable agencies. The LE has no idea where to search as they have stated. And the family has not invited searches by any agencies. IIRC Cindy stated that she didn't want anyone involved who did not believe in the kidnap theory.

My first post.
I think Casey is involved in something most assuredly. I keep wondering about what could have happen based on what is known.
When did she steal this money? Was she trying to come up with a sum of money to make a payback and missed her deadline. She has a nasty fight with her parents and moves out taking Caylee with her. Out of spite she won’t let her family see Caylee. The 16th is the last day the family saw Caylee but does not mean that was the last day Caylee was seen by Casey. Casey needs to pay back what she has gotten caught steeling and George and Cindy won’t bail her butt out again.
-Casey borrows money from somebody who is a ‘bad’ person. She can’t make the payback on time and they grab Caylee
Or
-Casey to make the payback has to ‘do something’ for the ‘bad’ person. Something went wrong with what she had to do and she witnessed a murder and she ended up having to use her car to transport a dead body [decomp in the truck]. Casey freaks out and they grab Caylee to keep her from talking. Casey abandons her car in a panic. [The car was towed around the 26th, 27th had only been in the parking lot for 3 days.]
Or
Casey gives Caylee to someone who she really does not known [someone in the same crowd that Casey is hanging out with and they take the child and disapeare when they find out what Casey was involved in. They known something too they are in it just as deep too.

Zenaida F. Gonzalez” Signed a card to look at apt at Sawgrass Apts. This Zenidia name and that apartment complex is somehow connected to what happen to Caylee. How did Casey pick a name out of thin air and have it match that apartment complex. I saw this post Evidently, Zenaida Gonzalez was part of a Brevard County, Florida forum since 2007 - and she reported that her office was burglarized on June 9-10th, 2008. ... [but the link no longer works but still shows up on a google search see: In Session Message Boards Zenaida Gonalezes office robbed] report that someone with the same name had her home broken into and a computer stolen.
http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplefinder_one.php?fname=Zenaida&lname=Gonzalez&select=FL scroll down page and Look at #82 and check out the alias name. Is this not the same name that Cindy says on one of those 911 tapes.
Why did Casey take LE to Universal Studios? To me Universal means the Movies
There is a Zenaida Gonzales who is an actress that was in a LA Forensics release date June 27 2007. www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

The title is called the The Actors Secret. There is a script of what it was about but I don’t see anything that stands out to me other than maybe the location of Hollywood which there is one on Florida. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/laf_actors_secret/1_index.
great post...especially the third possibility...gave me a chill.

"I actually wish hundreds of people would picket the house . . . I'd do it if I lived there. Can you imaginge 500-1000 people just walking the streets with signs "Where is Caylee Casey?""

I would, too. Actually, I came up with an alternate plan. I'm trying to get people to send cards to Casey that politely ask the same thing. Nothing rude or nasty. Don't want anyone to get sued or arrested. Just "Where is your daughter?"

hmm, not a bad idea........

great post...especially the third possibility...gave me a chill.

If you read the PDF Search Warrant Report -- LE has already spoken to the ZG from the Apartment Card and cleared her. It was just a coincidence.

O/T A judge in Texas blocks execution in the last hour due to mental issues. Apparently he is too incompetent to be executed.

5.gif

I am kind of down today since they let CA out of jail. I feel like she isn't going to get what she has coming and LE can't get anything on her. I am fast losing interest in this case. I think in a few months she will go to trial with what she has been charged with and get a few more months behind bars and then go on with her life. Caylee will never be found and that will be that. Another poor child gone where no one knows what happened with them. I think if the dna had come back with caylee's dna it would be back by now and they would have been able to arrest her. I think the dna was so degraded they couldn't get anything so they keep testing it further hoping to get something. I am so irked that that woman is sitting home enjoying family and friends and eating pizza while her poor child is probably in some aligator's digestive tract.

I am kind of down today since they let CA out of jail. I feel like she isn't going to get what she has coming and LE can't get anything on her. I am fast losing interest in this case. I think in a few months she will go to trial with what she has been charged with and get a few more months behind bars and then go on with her life. Caylee will never be found and that will be that. Another poor child gone where no one knows what happened with them. I think if the dna had come back with caylee's dna it would be back by now and they would have been able to arrest her. I think the dna was so degraded they couldn't get anything so they keep testing it further hoping to get something. I am so irked that that woman is sitting home enjoying family and friends and eating pizza while her poor child is probably in some aligator's digestive tract.

I am beginning to agree with this also. If they had something on her -- they would have done their best to keep her in prison.

if the grandparents were so concerned about caylee, they would be shaking casey into unconsciousness. i couldnt let another minute go by

I so agree! And if that didn't work I'd demand she get out of my house and not come back. Let the lawyer take care of her or the Bounty Hunter. I'd be damned if I'd let her sit in my house acting like the victim and getting special treatment. Casey is probably feeling oh so like a princess now with all this attention back on her and off Caylee.

BTW, do anybody see the clip of George taking a walk and talking on his cell phone? He looked like he had had enough. Lee came and picked him up in his car and drove him back home. Emotions must really be running high in that house!

As far as Equuasearch is concerned they only get involved when invited. I am sure this is the case with all reputable agencies. The LE has no idea where to search as they have stated. And the family has not invited searches by any agencies. IIRC Cindy stated that she didn't want anyone involved who did not believe in the kidnap theory.

can family inviting them include cindy's brother or her mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487