Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the organized search teams. When the clothes and backpack was discovered the officier said he did not want civilians doing the search because of evidence. So, where are the organized search teams. What about Equuaseach? It doesn't seems to be much interest in searching for Caylee. When Jessica Cain went missing - a massive search was organized immediately and latest for months. Boats, ATV, walkers, dogs, divers. Please explain this to me. Did I miss something.:waitasec:

No you didn't.. That is my thought as well. We all know she is out of jail. We all know this "kidnapper theory" is absurd.. so where ARE THE ACTIVE SEARCH updates??? I am getting annoyed. JB and the family keep saying she needs to help in the search.. so bring on the search!! She has been out now, so go and get Caylee already!

"I actually wish hundreds of people would picket the house . . . I'd do it if I lived there. Can you imaginge 500-1000 people just walking the streets with signs "Where is Caylee Casey?""

I would, too. Actually, I came up with an alternate plan. I'm trying to get people to send cards to Casey that politely ask the same thing. Nothing rude or nasty. Don't want anyone to get sued or arrested. Just "Where is your daughter?"

I think that is a great idea, Masked!

I am kind of down today since they let CA out of jail. I feel like she isn't going to get what she has coming and LE can't get anything on her. I am fast losing interest in this case. I think in a few months she will go to trial with what she has been charged with and get a few more months behind bars and then go on with her life. Caylee will never be found and that will be that. Another poor child gone where no one knows what happened with them. I think if the dna had come back with caylee's dna it would be back by now and they would have been able to arrest her. I think the dna was so degraded they couldn't get anything so they keep testing it further hoping to get something. I am so irked that that woman is sitting home enjoying family and friends and eating pizza while her poor child is probably in some aligator's digestive tract.

I am too Kathryn. If they are adamant on this kidnapping theory, why aren't they out there?? WHY??? It's all a stunt to create reasonable doubt by the defense, and it pizza's me off (pun intended) that they are sitting their eating pizza, taking showers.... I walked away from it last night and am back today hoping she would say something (against my better judgment). If I were Cindy, I would choke the truth outta her....literally! :furious:

say that Casey just can't get along with Cindy in the house, say after a week or two or three, and one of them wants out. Would she have to go back to jail, since that home is the only legitimate address she has?

Also, somehow I can just see her hooking up with the bailbondsman...why am I thinking that?

I may be crucified for this, but I think it needs to be said.

I think, over the past few weeks, the Anthony's have come out of their denial quite a bit. Doesn't change the front they play in public, one of support for their daughter, but in private--I think the dynamics may be a bit different than what some of us are assuming.

I seriously DOUBT they are pampering and catering to her in there. In fact, from my own personal experience with a "tough love" mom, I'm sure she is probably being ignored, unless they feel she has something helpful to add. I'm sure the temp in there is frosty, and Casey is feeling completely victimized in there, as she should. I can easily see them pretending she didn't exist, except to ask where Caylee was. If she starts to give her same spews of lies, I can easily see them turning away, not wanting to hear it.

They are a dysfunctional family, yes. They all have distorted truth, yes.
But do I think they have reached a point where the parents, at least, know? Yes. Absolutely.

Again, I don't think this will change their game faces a bit, but I'm positive Casey is not enjoying "friends and family and pizza". I think being in that house, for her, is the worst sentence she could get right now.

dont lose faith. they want to make sure they have enough to charge her with murder so they wony get into double jeapardy. the time is soon and it will happen. even with circumstanial evidence i think they could get a conviction.

I agree kh. They are taking their time and will not be forced into an early prosecution when nothing hurts them by waiting. It lets them get their case together..and without a body this will be circumstantial. But remember, circumstantial evidence is considered by our courts to be as good as direct and I, too, think they will win a conviction. I hope.

The next hearing isn't until November/ this gives LE plenty of time to get evidence in order, even without a body, and go to the GJ.....I hear the squeaky jail door clanging shut prior to Nov. Then admission to deeds done by Casey prior to next October 2009.

I do find it somewhat amusing, though everytime I hear about the pizza/dead body smell I think "wow, the pizza guys car must really reek! He is probably being chased down the street by a herd of cadaver dogs". The pizza theory is the most assanine thing I have ever heard.

Well bite my butt and call me a bisquit! You just made me spit my coffee out!

i just wrote an email to Greta and Nancy for them to NOT put up Casey's pictures,.. and only put up Caylee's pictures. Most likely Casey will be watching the news channels to see what people are saying about it and also to see if "we" believe her lies. Plus she needs to see what people are saying so she can get her "defense case" ready I am sure. I would hate for her to have satisfaction that HER pictures are up on the screen of a national news channel. It should be ABOUT Caylee! jmo

shadow of my mind. someone like the people you and others have talked about, drug dealers and such want to stay OUT of the lime light. to keep things quiet. not to bring the media, FBI, LE down on them. the idea would also be to GET BACK WHAT'S OWED not to SPEND more money taking care of a child. it doesn't make sense....why would they put themselves at risk KNOWING how people react to a child being missing.

well why does the mafia go and kill people - they certainly dont want the risk and publicity but it is about sending a message. they do it all the time. so do drug dealers. something goes wrong and they kill.

Again, I don't think this will change their game faces a bit, but I'm positive Casey is not enjoying "friends and family and pizza". I think being in that house, for her, is the worst sentence she could get right now.

I hope you are right!

I can't just hear that Casey telling them all ' I don't f'ing know anything else. I don't have anything else to f'n tell you' All you care about is Caylee and you don't care about lil ol me' boo hoo your all an f'n waste'. And that will be the end of that. She will sit at home, call her friends, play with myspace and pray she gets away with her crime. She won't be telling them anything else.

I agree. There will be no discussion about Caylee or what casey has done to her. This is the lie that they all must live with, they have chosen to save casey over looking for the truth about their granddaughter.

They had to choose and they chose casey. Now that she is back in their home, no way can they psychologically go to a place in which casey murdered Caylee, the reality of that would be too hard to face.

They have symbolically buried little Caylee and will walk the path that casey has laid out for them...her defenders to the end.

well why does the mafia go and kill people - they certainly dont want the risk and publicity but it is about sending a message. they do it all the time. so do drug dealers. something goes wrong and they kill.

kill yes though usually its the one that owes them the money not a child.

It's near the end of business on the first day home. What has the Anthony family done today to find Caylee??? This was the magic thing, getting out, so what have they done? They think they can handle it better than local LE and even the FBI. Get to it. Caylee's mom has nothing but time: she can't go anywhere, talk on a cell phone, drink, etc. This is urgent. Do they have plans for tomorrow for finding Caylee? The spokesperson really needs to let us know, or gee, people are going to think they don't really mean all the talk about Caylee and that it's all about Casey. Did I just miss something after I got off line earlier?

say that Casey just can't get along with Cindy in the house, say after a week or two or three, and one of them wants out. Would she have to go back to jail, since that home is the only legitimate address she has?

Also, somehow I can just see her hooking up with the bailbondsman...why am I thinking that?

Tony? Or Robert Dick? I don't think so. Robert Dick kinda looks like he eats nails for breakfast.

I don't understand why her family doesn't ask her why she told lie after lie after lie and tell her they want the truth about what she did with Caylee and where she took her. They have to pound the truth out of her and not coddle her. Let her know she is a lying witch and they don't believe her bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth