Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the PDF Search Warrant Report -- LE has already spoken to the ZG from the Apartment Card and cleared her. It was just a coincidence.
oh thanx didnt know that.

I want to express my opinion on something. I know several of you will think it is a far fetched idea that Casey may have gotten Caylee involved into a child *advertiser censored* ring. It's hard for me also to think Casey would have done that, knowingly.

But the fact is, they are out there and will go to extreme lengths to get to a young child. I deal with these vile creatures as a decoy chatter and it's sickening. As 40, 50, 60 year old men think I'm a 12 year old little girl, they know exactly what they are after and are very smooth and manipulative.

I'm not discounting anything yet but this is another possibility.

kill yes though usually its the one that owes them the money not a child.

i think these people are so ruthless it could have been casey they wanted to kill - but her child could have been just as attractive to them. i think the child was just a convenience for them - because casey left her with someone she thought she could trust - but really wasnt trustworthy...just a thought

I want to express my opinion on something. I know several of you will think it is a far fetched idea that Casey may have gotten Caylee involved into a child *advertiser censored* ring. It's hard for me also to think Casey would have done that, knowingly.

But the fact is, they are out there and will go to extreme lengths to get to a young child. I deal with these vile creatures as a decoy chatter and it's sickening. As 40, 50, 60 year old men think I'm a 12 year old little girl, they know exactly what they are after and are very smooth and manipulative.

You know, as awful as that scenario is, I fear that the reality is far worse.

I am too Kathryn. If they are adamant on this kidnapping theory, why aren't they out there?? WHY??? It's all a stunt to create reasonable doubt by the defense, :furious:

We heard the BH and the bond was just a stunt how many times already this week. Give them a chance and lets see how this plays out. I am really getting a head ache from all the bashing. I really just want some true facts. I am not on anybodies side here just wanting something real but am really fed up with nothing but bashing.

It was probably casey's idea to give the stipulation that she not "discuss" anything out of Baez's presense.

Oh Jose, I want to get out, but I just can't handle them asking me questions over and over that I can't answer..WAH

Seriously, if what she claims was true, and she couldn't speak with LE due to being threatened, and you getting out of jail would give you the chance to find your daughter, would you allow someone to tel you that you couldn't speak? Hell no!! You couldn't shut me up. IMO it was all Casey's idea.

How to Identify a Dangerous Mother

One of the keys to knowing if the mother is a psychopath and the kids are in harm's way is to note the outlandishness of the mother's stories. Baron von Munchausen wasn't the only one to tell a bizarre tale. One of the hallmarks of psychopathy is telling stories to get people's attention and to increase one's stature. The psychopath may get away with some of these lies, but often he or she lacks the ability to stay within the realm of possibility or back up the story with credible facts.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/munchausen_syndrome/8.html

LP is going to wait 7 days before he starts looking for Caylee. He is giving the reward 7 days to produce Caylee. Geeeeeez
On prime news HN
154.gif

That's just about the time all the news anchors will be returning from the Democratic convention. Good timing, Len!

well why does the mafia go and kill people - they certainly dont want the risk and publicity but it is about sending a message. they do it all the time. so do drug dealers. something goes wrong and they kill.

They rarely kill people outside their own group.
Mob guys kill other mobsters, drug dealers kill other drug dealers.
The police spend very little time investigating these killings.
On the other hand, every LE agency in FL is looking for Caylee, as well as the FBI.
"Bad guys" do NOT want to get mixed up in this investigation.
No profit/huge risk.:bang:

I don't understand why her family doesn't ask her why she told lie after lie after lie and tell her they want the truth about what she did with Caylee and where she took her. They have to pound the truth out of her and not coddle her. Let her know she is a lying witch and they don't believe her bs.

because this is what rational people would do.......i know they arnt rational because anyone else in thei right mind would not let this insanity continue

It's near the end of business on the first day home. What has the Anthony family done today to find Caylee??? This was the magic thing, getting out, so what have they done? They think they can handle it better than local LE and even the FBI. Get to it. Caylee's mom has nothing but time: she can't go anywhere, talk on a cell phone, drink, etc. This is urgent. Do they have plans for tomorrow for finding Caylee? The spokesperson really needs to let us know, or gee, people are going to think they don't really mean all the talk about Caylee and that it's all about Casey. Did I just miss something after I got off line earlier?

Nope you hit it right on the button! Get on with the Search already Casey. If she knows where she is and she is THE KEY to finding her, then hop to it.. Who cares about a hot shower? Where is Caylee???

It's near the end of business on the first day home. What has the Anthony family done today to find Caylee??? This was the magic thing, getting out, so what have they done? They think they can handle it better than local LE and even the FBI. Get to it. Caylee's mom has nothing but time: she can't go anywhere, talk on a cell phone, drink, etc. This is urgent. Do they have plans for tomorrow for finding Caylee? The spokesperson really needs to let us know, or gee, people are going to think they don't really mean all the talk about Caylee and that it's all about Casey. Did I just miss something after I got off line earlier?
I heard LP earlier say he is going to wait 7 days before he starts looking for Caylee. He is giving the reward 7 days to produce Caylee. It was on prime news HN

I don't think your theory is far-fetched at all. It's something I have thought alot about myself concerning this case.
I sure hope you are wrong though. I don't know what would be worse, if Caylee is no longer living, or if she has spent the last month+ in the hands of some NASTY NASTY people.

I want to vomit just thinking about it.

We heard the BH and the bond was just a stunt how many times already this week. Give them a chance and lets see how this plays out. I am really getting a head ache from all the bashing. I really just want some true facts. I am not on anybodies side here just wanting something real but am really fed up with nothing but bashing.

Where have you been? Give them a chance to do what? As soon as she was released and Padilla burned his $50,000 grand, Baez told him that he and his crew were in no way to ask her ANYTHING or discuss ANYTHING that has to do with Caylee. That goes for her family too. Baez told Casey she is not to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY. So what exactly do you think is gonna transpire? A sudden come to Jesus moment? Casey will do what Casey always does. Take care of herself and do what she wants. Which after hello was to take a shower.

I may be crucified for this, but I think it needs to be said.

I think, over the past few weeks, the Anthony's have come out of their denial quite a bit. Doesn't change the front they play in public, one of support for their daughter, but in private--I think the dynamics may be a bit different than what some of us are assuming.

I seriously DOUBT they are pampering and catering to her in there. In fact, from my own personal experience with a "tough love" mom, I'm sure she is probably being ignored, unless they feel she has something helpful to add. I'm sure the temp in there is frosty, and Casey is feeling completely victimized in there, as she should. I can easily see them pretending she didn't exist, except to ask where Caylee was. If she starts to give her same spews of lies, I can easily see them turning away, not wanting to hear it.

They are a dysfunctional family, yes. They all have distorted truth, yes.
But do I think they have reached a point where the parents, at least, know? Yes. Absolutely.

Again, I don't think this will change their game faces a bit, but I'm positive Casey is not enjoying "friends and family and pizza". I think being in that house, for her, is the worst sentence she could get right now.

Thanks, I needed someone to calm me down a bit :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member