Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would LE have any interest in giving her the courtesy of a private exit over a public perp walk?

It's not like she's been the least bit cooperative in helping them locate the child she disposed of.

I hope they told her all available LE were busy looking for a missing 3 year old.

Baez should have let the wind accidently blow the umbrella over and bop the reporter across the head, oops, accidents happen.
Oh Ms Rose, I echo the sentiment of DianeB (and I quote):
"Why would LE have any interest in giving her the courtesy of a private exit over a public perp walk?

It's not like she's been the least bit cooperative in helping them locate the child she disposed of."

:furious::furious::furious:

I left out the word "roommate" I knew it wasn't TonE. Sorry about that....... I was friends with a girl throughout High School and a few years afterwards. She had BPD and reminds me so much of Casey. She had a daughter and was really a good mother when the child was young but once she got 2 or 3 she didn't spend much time with her, my "friend" loved taking care of her infant but once she started to get older my friend couldn't deal with her. My friend was into heavy drugs before the pregnancy and stayed off until the child was 2. One day my friend was passed out on the bed in a short t-shirt no panties and her 5 year old is running around the house. The childs paternal grandfather comes over to get the child, the mom doesn't answer the door so he walks in finds the child and wakes up my "friend" to tell her he is taking the child. My friend freaks out and kicks him out of the house. My friend then calls her ex-husband (childs father) and tells him his dad just tried to rape her. (She spread this all over town.) Nothing of the sort happened, but in her twisted mind since she was spread eagle passed out on the bed w/ no panties she concocted(sp?) a story of attempted rape. It was better to say that in her mind then have the paternal grandfather go around telling what actually happened. She looks like a victim with her story when the truth was/is she a passed out junkie not watching her daughter.

Just thought I'd tell that story so some could see how a BPD person's mind works.

I thought I had understood from the previous reports today that Casey had told Baez that she wanted to hold her head up high because she was innocent while she was still in the building, but right before she walked outdoors to the ensuing media circus that was created. I guess I must have misunderstood what the reporter was saying.

Yeah, according to what I posted in the other thread, it was misconstrued. Just like the 'blacklist' comment from Jose Baez.

He asked for the discovery during the bond hearing? I am looking for proof that there were two dogs that hit the trunk. I can verify it through NG and through news articles but can not count on at least NG for facts.
bond hearing....it was all there...testimony and the whole nine yards.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1 within that link/article are videos that have the testimony from all key persons in that trial. Hope that helps

No I didn't expect LE to say "oh let's give Casey the royal backdoor treatement" lol. I did expect her lawyer to demand it and get it.

I believe they went out the front door for a reason. Baez wanted all to see that she was not jumping up and down. No smiles from Casey today.

LP is now saying that ZG does not exist. He believes that Casey handed Caylee off to a friend. I thought he said that he believes that ZG does exist because if Casey wanted to make up a "Mexican Nanny" name she would have used Rosa or something like that....?

I thought I had understood from the previous reports today that Casey had told Baez that she wanted to hold her head up high because she was innocent while she was still in the building, but right before she walked outdoors to the ensuing media circus that was created. I guess I must have misunderstood what the reporter was saying.

LOL..That is what she said..but that didn't last long..I think she thought it would be all about her..not tell us where Caylee is..she is such a loser. If she had any gonads she would have walked out with a smile one her face and looked directly at the cameras and said I am innocent...but she is guilty and is a small person..and did not know how to handle the reprocussions of what she has done.

I don't have time to keep up with all threads, so please forgive me, but..........Does anybody think that maybe GM and GP got wind that something really did happen to Caylee, and that is why they are staying away from media now? Maybe they don't know how to backtrack and cover Casey's butt now. Until she gets home and they come up with yet "another version"?

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

Do the underpants Casey is wearing in this picture match the underpants found in Blanchard Park with the toddler clothes?

LP is now saying that ZG does not exist. He believes that Casey handed Caylee off to a friend. I thought he said that he believes that ZG does exist because if Casey wanted to make up a "Mexican Nanny" name she would have used Rosa or something like that....?

What he has finally come to realize is that Casey is lying....LOL..It took him long enough to get with the program.

Do the underpants Casey is wearing in this picture match the underpants found in Blanchard Park with the toddler clothes?
Completely different dot configuration. No match.

And I would expect them to tell him to shove it. She is not entitled to a private exit. It was the media waiting for her, not a lynch mob.

Really? I would expect them to not GIVE her the satisfaction of having her face all over TV AGAIN... to maybe insinuate this is NOT about you sister..it's about YOUR child. Interesting how everyone thinks differently.

Ummmmm some friend, huh? Yes he did say that about ZG but he also said she misplaced her daughter also referenced Caylee as the kid. Wonder what his final election numbers were on 5 runnings for elected office.

Really? I would expect them to not GIVE her the satisfaction of having her face all over TV AGAIN... to maybe insinuate this is NOT about you sister..it's about YOUR child. Interesting how everyone thinks differently.
that is what makes ws THE BEST! :crazy::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member