Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make more sense, guess I was just digging in on the anger from Cindy.........:waitasec:as always, I stay confused

That's because we have to follow people who keep spinning, your just getting dizzy :Banane36:

WOW! okok, has Greta seen these photos ye?

You're right about the undies!!!

Baez on Greta now saying we're going over her case tomorrow. Any information she can pass to people through him. PLEASE.

I do think this child is alive, I've said it since the beginning, but this lawyer is hurting her.

Oh my GOD! She is wearing the same underwear as the ones found in the PARK!~

What is wrong with this picture Mom of the year? Was this when she was pregnant?

Baez on Greta now saying we're going over her case tomorrow. Any information she can pass to people through him. PLEASE.

I do think this child is alive, I've said it since the beginning, but this lawyer is hurting her.

Why do you think this? I'm really interested, if you made your point awhile back I apologize as I have been off line. Back to work now.

Wow, what are the chances she'd be wearing undies/bikini like the ones found in the woods?????

Oh my GOD! She is wearing the same underwear as the ones found in the PARK!~

You know, I thought differently before this photo...the bra looked, to me, to be lighter, a bit different. BUT in THIS photo the bottoms seem darker, more similar to the 'park' bottoms. :waitasec: I guess we'll know eventually.

forget greta seeing those pics, have LE seen them, they would be able to tell if they're the same ones.

So, please point me to a pic of the undies found in the park. Could these blue ones be from the same package, with different config of dots? Is that park where Casey goes with her boyfriends for fun and games? Did the baby wake up in the car during one of her "sessions" and get punished??

LOL I know. I should give it up. But it does reduce our credibility as sleuthers when it is painfully obvious that there is no match.

I beg to differ. To me, it is not "painfully obvious". And feeling so, does not reflect on my "credibility" or that of any other poster, in my eyes.

I would love to see a close up on all her friends tattoo's. Make for an interesting read.

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

One of the items found on 8/17 was a pair or panties:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

I beg to differ. To me, it is not "painfully obvious". And feeling so, does not reflect on my "credibility" or that of any other poster, in my eyes.
No worrries Paladine.

Why do you think this? I'm really interested, if you made your point awhile back I apologize as I have been off line. Back to work now.

Not sure CheckDaFacts. I just have a feeling. I'm not bragging, but my gut is always or at least 90% correct. I have a 6 year old and since I've had her my gut is just on the money most of the time. I have followed very few cases because only some draw to me like this one. 1st - Marie Schiavo, 2nd - Jessica Lunsford - never felt she was alive. This one I just feel this. I'm not psychic or anything, but it's just there; I can't explain it.

My daughter has medium type "abilities" if I can call it. She kept telling me that there was a man in her window at night but I couldn't figure out why she wasn't scared of it. She was 4 at the time. She later said it was Pop Pop, which is my dad. She told me about his dog who was a dalmation when he grew up and she told me that he was with baby Kevin who was very tiny. My dad was passed at this time she told us this. I had a brother Kevin who died at 5 hours old. I never discussed it with her.

Maybe there is just something around me or my family but I can't help it. I'm sad about this case, but not distraught because I feel she is alive. I could be very wrong though. Like I said, I have no reasoning behind this; just a feeling. Sorry to ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3