Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure CheckDaFacts. I just have a feeling. I'm not bragging, but my gut is always or at least 90% correct. I have a 6 year old and since I've had her my gut is just on the money most of the time. I have followed very few cases because only some draw to me like this one. 1st - Marie Schiavo, 2nd - Jessica Lunsford - never felt she was alive. This one I just feel this. I'm not psychic or anything, but it's just there; I can't explain it.

My daughter has medium type "abilities" if I can call it. She kept telling me that there was a man in her window at night but I couldn't figure out why she wasn't scared of it. She was 4 at the time. She later said it was Pop Pop, which is my dad. She told me about his dog who was a dalmation when he grew up and she told me that he was with baby Kevin who was very tiny. My dad was passed at this time she told us this. I had a brother Kevin who died at 5 hours old. I never discussed it with her.

Maybe there is just something around me or my family but I can't help it. I'm sad about this case, but not distraught because I feel she is alive. I could be very wrong though. Like I said, I have no reasoning behind this; just a feeling. Sorry to ramble.
I am experiencing something very similar.

Lol

PantyGate
PizzaGate
ZannyGate
Who'sTheDaddyGate

Did I miss one?

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

More buns than I care to ponder!

I am experiencing something very similar.

It's very wierd right? I am just mentally convincned she is alive. Very hard to comprehend and very draining that I can't figure out why I feel this way.

Not that my opinion matters but if anyone is forwarding pantygate to LE with the subject photo as well, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. IMO

Some seem to feel there are similarities, some feel not. That is an opinion, we are all entitled to our own, and neither side, imo, should be ridiculed for their position. Are they relevant to this case? I do not know. We will find out shortly.

Enough of "panty-gate" for me...
Paladine, in rereading my post I can see why it was insulting to you. I sincerly apologize. I did not have you in mind nor was I speaking of any poster in particular. But still, I could have chosen better words and I will be more careful in the future.

With that said, I don' think polka dots being the same or dfferent is an opinion.

Katie5
Thank you for taking the time to share those views. No apology needed on your posting.

It's very wierd right? I am just mentally convincned she is alive. Very hard to comprehend and very draining that I can't figure out why I feel this way.
My common sensical side is certainly fighting the notion,yet I cannot dismiss it.

Paladine, in rereading my post I can see why it was insulting to you. I sincerly apologize. I did not have you in mind nor was I speaking of any poster in particular. But still, I could have chosen better words and I will be more careful in the future.

With that said, I don' think polka dots being the same or dfferent is an opinion.

What a great attitude. That is what ws is all about, others should take note (and I'll leave it at that).

We have so much discussion on this board. Does anyone other than myself and JBean feel that she is alive. I mean in a physical sense, not by opinion of what we see?

We have so much discussion on this board. Does anyone other than myself and JBean feel that she is alive. I mean in a physical sense, not by opinion of what we see?

Honestly Katie, I just don't feel it. I felt from the very beginning she was dead. I hope you are right and I am horribly wrong.

I ditto absolut on sending panygate file. It couldn't hurt...I mean what couldn't help in this case?

Not that my opinion matters but if anyone is forwarding pantygate to LE with the subject photo as well, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. IMO
I concur, please do forward or inquire.

In the bond hearing, the dog handler said just one dog was used to search the car and hit on the trunk. The same dog searched the back yard and hit on 3 spots, and a second dog was brought in and hit on the same 3 spots.

I feel like a broken record, LOL!

Green,
I know you and I have been through this before. I have articles and news reports that state that it was two dogs in the trunk and was just trying to further verify my stance on it. :rolleyes:

Nurse, thank you very much for all of your help.

Lol

PantyGate
PizzaGate
ZannyGate
Who'sTheDaddyGate

Did I miss one?

How 'bout "time-out-gate" ? :crazy: I was here for 2 days and have already been punished! Lol...now, I just stay away from the Padilla thread, seems to be working:woohoo:!

I agree, not the same.......Look at how close the dots are on the undies in the picture as opposed to the ones from the Park.

I only say to turn both pics over to LE because we have no idea what other undies they have. Tuesdays could be on the fence and Wednesdays could be on her a$$ in the picture, but came from the same pack.

Honestly Katie, I just don't feel it. I felt from the very beginning she was dead. I hope you are right and I am horribly wrong.

I hope I'm right too. It's very hard to understand... this feeling. I am upset with Casey's lies, but I'm not upset that Caylee is missing. I mean I am but my body/physical sense says she is okay.

It's actually scarry to feel this way.

Katie5
Thank you for taking the time to share those views. No apology needed on your posting.
I agree...and when my hopeful brain is engaged....I entertain the same thoughts. I am a jaded open heart nurse....(and wife to an army officer that has been downrange more times than I can snot at)...and I tend to see the facts in this case blaring the nagative. Your thoughts are refreshing...and I hope and pray...true! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3