Did I miss one?

HoseGate
SmellGate
putrecinegate
cadaverinegate
pizzagate
shovelgate
lieurassoffgate

Hey, JBean...no need to explain to me! I am well known, I'm sure, for not using the BEST wording, at times, myself! :bang: It is sometimes difficult to get true intended thought from brain to keypad, lol. Just saw some tension, and thought I'd try and diffuse it...
What a gracious response. thank you.

It's very wierd right? I am just mentally convincned she is alive. Very hard to comprehend and very draining that I can't figure out why I feel this way.

If you believe she is alive, then what was the smell in the car, and what did the dogs hit on? If you believe she is alive, then you also must believe that Casey sat in jail for over 30 days to "protect" her missing child.

I'm sorry, but there is a lot of evidence in this case that to me -- is the writing on the wall. I'd love for Caylee to be alive and well, but it's quacking like a duck . . .

I should add that while I do have that sense, I am still looking at the information with an open mind. Maybe that sense makes it easier to keep my mind open..not sure.

It's really hard to set aside "What we see and hear" and "What we feel". That is why law enforcement is law enforcement. Why people are trained the way they are. Not that we are law enforcement, but you can separate what you see and hear from what you feel and sense. It's very hard, but for some people, it's just there, not many though. I can be very closed minded and completely base my judgement off of what I hear, but when it's this deep and real, my body does something different or my MIND.....?:confused:

I agree, not the same.......Look at how close the dots are on the undies in the picture as opposed to the ones from the Park.

If the panties are of stretch material, the dots would be farther apart on the panties in the park while actually on Casey's promiscuous butt.

On second thought, if they were Casey's the polka dots would be worn off from doing the horizontal polka with so many MySpace skanks.

LOL..That is what she said..but that didn't last long..I think she thought it would be all about her..not tell us where Caylee is..she is such a loser. If she had any gonads she would have walked out with a smile one her face and looked directly at the cameras and said I am innocent...but she is guilty and is a small person..and did not know how to handle the reprocussions of what she has done.
I can't begin to tell you the emotions I felt when I heard about her plans to hold her head up high. How could she even think one minute about herself when her daughter is nowhere to be found? Constitutional rights or not...this is a person who morally shouldn't be able to breathe one ounce of freedom. I pray that Caylee is alive...my heart wants to believe it. If Casey is the one who ultimately shares the information that finds her, I will apologize for all the negative feelings/thoughts that I feel. But, I highly doubt her being let out will do anything to find Caylee...and I wonder what her family, attorney, and anyone else involved in this farce will say then. That also includes everyone here who thought Casey should be set free to find Caylee. So I will wait and see what will happen...in the meantime this sociopath can sleep well while her daughter is nowhere to be found.

If you believe she is alive, then what was the smell in the car, and what did the dogs hit on? If you believe she is alive, then you also must believe that Casey sat in jail for over 30 days to "protect" her missing child.

I'm sorry, but there is a lot of evidence in this case that to me -- is the writing on the wall. I'd love for Caylee to be alive and well, but it's quacking like a duck . . .
I think we are still waiting for that information.

I have to say, if there was a smell in the car, there would have been charges by now or it wasn't Caylee. I'm not going on what is said in the news. I listen to that and I try to reason, but what I'm saying is that my body (I guess) and maybe my spiritual side say's that is not the case. Can't explain that sorry, it's hard. It just is a feeling.

I can't begin to tell you the emotions I felt when I heard about her plans to hold her head up high. How could she even think one minute about herself when her daughter is nowhere to be found?

I don't believe for one minute that is what was said. Spin it's all spin from here on.

If the panties are of stretch material, the dots would be farther apart on the panties in the park while actually on Casey's promiscuous butt.

snipped for content.
Actually it would be the opposite. The dots would be closer together on the park panties because no one's bum is stretching them as in the photos of casey. or am I missing it?

I have to say, if there was a smell in the car, there would have been charges by now or it wasn't Caylee. I'm not going on what is said in the news. I listen to that and I try to reason, but what I'm saying is that my body (I guess) and maybe my spiritual side say's that is not the case. Can't explain that sorry, it's hard. It just is a feeling.

That's no true about the charges.

yup....kinda like those matching rip lines on a roll of trash bags! seriously now peeps!

I can't believe I'm reading a thread where panties are being discussed in such detail. :lipssealed:

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

HOLY C---! I was saying that the polka dot panties looked more like bikini bottoms... look and behold! the matching bottoms to the top someone pointed out on photobucket!!!

after that, the hairy moon-cracks are less shocking.

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

Do you have a link to the pictures....I haven't seen them yet:crazy:

I don't believe for one minute that is what was said. Spin it's all spin from here on.

I'm telling you what she said was..."is that a beer in your pocket or are you just happy to see me"...replay the tape lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3