Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Makes you wonder IF there's a Zenaida in the family!

That's like asking if Drew Peterson and Scott are related. It's a common latino last name.

Thanks, read the entire article.
I think he is an interesting character and always have.

I think Geraldo uses the boat often as a way to soften people up when he speaks with them. Here are a few articles.

Being Geraldo: http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200506/pappu

snippet:

So with me as his crew (evidently he likes to subject reporters to nautical experiences), we cruised down the Hudson toward the Atlantic Ocean.

Making waves: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2007/09/01/making_waves/

snippet:

A sailor before he was a celebrity, Rivera, who turned 64 in July, is never far from the water. <snip> Most mornings, if he sees the traffic backed up on the George Washington Bridge, Rivera takes his boat to work, docking it at 79th Street and making his way to Fox headquarters in midtown Manhattan.

:snip....http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C1A9669C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

new link about Dr. Bass and the Body Farm from today's New York Times.

-snip- The goal of the project is to develop techniques to estimate time since death during the early stages of decomposition, specifically targeting the breakdown of soft tissue. -snip

-snip Since putrefaction follows a predictable cycle, a kind of olfactory time chart can be deduced from these smells, helping law-enforcement officers and forensic experts determine when an unidentified corpse might have met its end. It's all part of establishing a minutely dependable chronicle of death, which may soon make committing the perfect crime a forbidding prospect. -snip... snip
Very interesting Blink and thanks.

The one thing that jump out at me is Dr. Bass' use of "it" when referring to the bodies. Padilla has on occassion referred to Caylee as "it" I am hoping that he doesn't know something and this is a freudian slip.

I know. Makes you wonder IF there's a Zenaida in the family!

Ha.. No doubt. Maybe it's standard procedure these days for a child to pack a backpack just before going missing. :confused:

I would say the goose is on simmer until these come back, but they will....
Fascinating. Aricle originally posted by ImpatientRedHead.
Bolds are mine

-snip

Meanwhile, the techniques for retracing the evolution of a murder are getting ever more refined. Take soil samples. As bodies decompose, they leak five fatty acids into the ground beneath them. Each day after death, the various profiles of these acids will vary. Analysis of them can reveal the time of death, as well as pinpoint exactly how long any given body has been lying in a particular place. The soil can also reveal the presence of a corpse, even if the body itself has been removed or destroyed. The ''stain'' left by a body's volatile acids, which also suppresses plant life around it, can last for up to two years, leaving a kind of phantom fingerprint in the earth. Thus, soil, like maggots, becomes an ''information bomb,'' and the dead can be reconstructed (if not resurrected) long after they have disappeared physically. In a recent case in Florida, a prison inmate confessed to a cellmate to having raped and murdered a woman he had abducted from a convenience store. Police couldn't find a body, but soil samples in several sites named by the inmate proved that one had indeed been there. The samples of earth saturated with bone minerals and fatty acids were enough to convict him.
-snip

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C1A9669C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Good Morning everyone! Well I had ANOTHER restless night of sleeping, thinking about poor Caylee! HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET THAT CASEY SLEPT LIKE A BABY IN HER OWN BED?:furious:

Good Morning everyone! Well I had ANOTHER restless night of sleeping, thinking about poor Caylee! HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET THAT CASEY SLEPT LIKE A BABY IN HER OWN BED?:furious:

I still say she should be sleeping in CAYLEE'S room - in CAYLEE's bed!

I just want to clear this up. I came across a dead body in a park once and you could not smell it for blocks. She had been in the park a few days and as you got within steps of her the smell was there and in the wind faintly for maybe 20 to 50 steps away, but it did not smell for blocks, and I am sure if there was a body in a car or trungk you may faintly smell it as you get near the car and maybe open it, but not for blocks, nope - if that were so then it would be easy to find dead bodies.

It doesn't take a genius to know a body in a trunk in Florida heat from June 15 to July 15 would smell to high heaven. That is not a few days that is a month in a trunk in 90 degree heat. GMAB

OK...if this is not allowed let me know and I will never do it again. I do know that someone did create a generic WS account for MySpace so everyone could see photos and stuff. So here goes.
Caseys Yearbook account:http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

To get in enter the email address: generic012@yahoo.com
Password Caylee.

Note that this was put up after Caylee was born yet there are no montions that she even has a child. ANd her taste in TV is just downright ironic.

bumped up for the 2 of you.. this is what we were talking about .. :)

I asked this question last night but no one answered me. Baiz said that during his opening statements in court he would reveal why Casey didn't report Caylee missing immediately. And we would understand why she didn't. Does that mean in the trial for the neglect charges? Or OTHER charges that might come down?

I would say the goose is on simmer until these come back, but they will....
Fascinating. Aricle originally posted by ImpatientRedHead.
Bolds are mine

-snip

Meanwhile, the techniques for retracing the evolution of a murder are getting ever more refined. Take soil samples. As bodies decompose, they leak five fatty acids into the ground beneath them. Each day after death, the various profiles of these acids will vary. Analysis of them can reveal the time of death, as well as pinpoint exactly how long any given body has been lying in a particular place. The soil can also reveal the presence of a corpse, even if the body itself has been removed or destroyed. The ''stain'' left by a body's volatile acids, which also suppresses plant life around it, can last for up to two years, leaving a kind of phantom fingerprint in the earth. Thus, soil, like maggots, becomes an ''information bomb,'' and the dead can be reconstructed (if not resurrected) long after they have disappeared physically. In a recent case in Florida, a prison inmate confessed to a cellmate to having raped and murdered a woman he had abducted from a convenience store. Police couldn't find a body, but soil samples in several sites named by the inmate proved that one had indeed been there. The samples of earth saturated with bone minerals and fatty acids were enough to convict him.
-snip

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C1A9669C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

I thought that was very interesting! That and they are just now starting to study how a body decomposes in a trash bag/in plastic. Never really occured to me that they didn't already have that info.

SuziQ: On topix, there was Rick--who is Cindy's brother, then another clown who came in saying all sorts of outlandish things. The cult leader stuff was all bogug. Maybe another WW can help more with this.

Let me state that I do not believe the "G" family is involved whatsoever.

If you go to the last few pages of the Jesse thread, you will see alot. The same type of posts were found at other sites. Then there is the one from Robert at topix. The supposed illegitimate son of Cindy's, insinuating a religious cult leader involvement.

There's been a campaign of implicating them. It makes me wonder who is behind it.

I've been told by an aquaintance who knows people in the towing and junkyard businesses that it would not be a huge thing for them because it's fairly common, only a little extra cash exchanges hands. Whether or not that is true, I don't know but that's what I've been told.

I know that in Ohio a man was found guilty of murdering his girlfriend even though her body (and her car) was never found. By the way his uncle owned a junkyard with a car smasher. hmmm....

I actually work in the industry as well and I agree. By law, we do not open the cars or go through them at all - it's a liability thing. A lot of cars are left locked with no key and we're able to put them on a wheel lift or drag them onto a flat bed and take them away without ever opening the door. Rarely do you tow from the rear of a vehicle so there wouldn't have been a reason for the driver to be near the trunk.

I know what I am about to say will be unfavorable. But what is the point in calling in Tips. Obviously, the Police Dept is buying into this kidnap theory otherwise there would be a search team. I am thoroughtly disgusted with this whole case. I feel it is mishandled. What kind of family does not take help from any resource available to them to locate a missin child - I don't care what your theory may be - because at the end of the day all you have is therory - not concrete proof that is what really happened. Here in Texas we don't handle cases like this - child missing - immediate an Ambert Alert - immediate a search team - may not find the child but at least an attempt has been made. Why isn't Cindy and George out activity looking in every nook and cranny. Do they already know and it is just a waste of time? I could rattle on all day long about my frustration but I will save all of you from that. What are your thoughts?:furious:

I asked this question last night but no one answered me. Baiz said that during his opening statements in court he would reveal why Casey didn't report Caylee missing immediately. And we would understand why she didn't. Does that mean in the trial for the neglect charges? Or OTHER charges that might come down?

he is full of bullcrap

he is protecting a killer

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at this point i guess we're just waiting to see what LE does by the time of trial for these charges. so who knows. probably preparing for either case. like a good boy scout...being prepared.

I know what I am about to say will be unfavorable. But what is the point in calling in Tips. Obviously, the Police Dept is buying into this kidnap theory otherwise there would be a search team. I am thoroughtly disgusted with this whole case. I feel it is mishandled. What kind of family does not take help from any resource available to them to locate a missin child - I don't care what your theory may be - because at the end of the day all you have is therory - not concrete proof that is what really happened. Here in Texas we don't handle cases like this - child missing - immediate an Ambert Alert - immediate a search team - may not find the child but at least an attempt has been made. Why isn't Cindy and George out activity looking in every nook and cranny. Do they already know and it is just a waste of time? I could rattle on all day long about my frustration but I will save all of you from that. What are your thoughts?:furious:

From the contact I have had with LE in this case, I can say that they are firmly committed to the "CAsey klled CAylee" angle. They don't seem too receptive to anything that suggests that Casey might not have killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member