Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo needs to catch up as the trial date is set already ...

Casey's Pre-Trial 11/5/08; Trial 11/17/08

He has done a complete 180- and I personally think he is now leaving allot out. Just don't know why he is acting this way now.

I think he got a dressing down by Baez and made it clear to LP that he is nothing more than hired security.

it has a pic dated 7/23/06 so caylee was alive and well, maybe she didn't want her highschool friends knowing she had a kid out of wedlock?

I think Geraldo uses the boat often as a way to soften people up when he speaks with them. Here are a few articles.

Being Geraldo: http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200506/pappu

snippet:

So with me as his crew (evidently he likes to subject reporters to nautical experiences), we cruised down the Hudson toward the Atlantic Ocean.

Making waves: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2007/09/01/making_waves/

snippet:

A sailor before he was a celebrity, Rivera, who turned 64 in July, is never far from the water. <snip> Most mornings, if he sees the traffic backed up on the George Washington Bridge, Rivera takes his boat to work, docking it at 79th Street and making his way to Fox headquarters in midtown Manhattan.

Well it has been it has been 22 hrs since Casey got out of jail. I am sure that everyone in the Anthony household had very little sleep last night due to the fact they were strategically mapping out their search and rescue mission today. I know they have probably only had a couple of hours of sleep but I'm postive that they are ready to go get Caylee this morning who has been missing for 68 days. There shouldn't be day 69 since the Anthonys know who has her and where they are because they have been watching them. I believe it is a safe assumption that the Athonys will be celebrating Caylee safe return this evening after the Anthony/Padilla calvary goes into save the day. I hope that Fox has the camera aimed at the front door of the Anthony's home because all of America wants to see this family exit to go get this baby!

:gold_crown: Post of the Day so Far, IMHO..

The trunk of the car could reach 130 degrees on summer days of approximately 80 degrees. I find the idea of her digging up and moving this body all over the place to be extremely unlikely. Caylee only weighed 30something pounds, the decomposition that would occur between the 16th and the 27th if you are using the amscot date as the final day she moved the body would be extreme.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...0A35751C1A9669C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

new link about Dr. Bass and the Body Farm from today's New York Times.

-snip- The goal of the project is to develop techniques to estimate time since death during the early stages of decomposition, specifically targeting the breakdown of soft tissue. -snip

-snip Since putrefaction follows a predictable cycle, a kind of olfactory time chart can be deduced from these smells, helping law-enforcement officers and forensic experts determine when an unidentified corpse might have met its end. It's all part of establishing a minutely dependable chronicle of death, which may soon make committing the perfect crime a forbidding prospect. -snip

''We can't necessarily identify a corpse with this new research,'' Marks says. ''But we can recover its history, the secret of its death. We can reach back and see how long it's been lying there. -snip

Bolded by me and respectfully snipped for length.

Point is- What would they need to send results to the Body Farm for if they did not have evidence of death in the car? I posted before I thought the issue for that testing was to nail down the timeline.

Why need to nail down a timeline if you know there was a corpse in the car you ask?...

There is more than one person involved potentially on 2 different dates and they need to tie them to the car simultaneously.

That my mother-in-law actually knows Padilla well. She's an old school biker from Nor-Cal (short for northern California) with lots of ties to bondsman and bail companies, because of the types of friends she had back in the day.

She told me point blank, he is doing this all for publicity. She doesn't buy the bull that he believes the child is alive. In her words that match all that we have speculated "$50k is a small price to be out of pocket when you have Nationwide advertising."

Anyway, I think he's done an 180 because Baez thinks Padilla might hurt his defense with the way Padilla keeps talking to the media. I am sure he was told to sit down and shut up.

I believe I read in the transcript of the Clint interview with Greta that they were no longer an item.

I was thinking that LE could use him to try to get info out of her. He could tell her that he will protect her and they will run away together to another country but he needs to know everything that happened. Or he could tell her tell me everything that happened and we "together" can direct LE in another direction, maybe frame her mom or something or plant info to direct the investigation in another direction.

My idea may be stupid, not sure if one could pull something like that off, I have no idea how the mind of a possible murderer works.

Didn't the spokesperson said Lee was the one who ordered pizza?
Don't think so..........

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/08/pizza-deliveries-add-to-bizarre-day-for-casey-anthony/

1 pizza: Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was allegedly sent with the message, “With love and decomp.”

2 pizza: Then later, at dinnertime, a Pizza Hut deliveryman showed up at the house with pizza in hand, but the family turned him away.

Speaking of that car . . they need to ditch the bra on the front. That was so 1990's . . .

OMG I thought the exact same thing..who puts a bra on cars these days..come on.

Right...heard someone say 'Geraldo' under their breath during a panel show on Greta about a week ago.

It would not surprise me, what would surprise me would be if he did not announce it on his show. He is the innovator for Negative coverage is better than none at all. Perhaps he is tired of working Sunday evenings and wants to be back on the playground with the other talking heads..

Personally I think it has a lot to do with Casey is not from a rich family, LE are pissed that she lied to them, and then she would not talk.

They thought she would never get the bond amount and they could just leave her setting in jail until she talked.

I don't even think there was decomp in the trunk at this point. That is one of the reasons I will not believe Caylee is deceased until there is positive DNA/forensic results saying without a doubt Caylee was in the trunk deceased
The bond is way to high for her charges and I have said this from the beginning. Now don't bash me to severely it is still very early in the day.

The judge said that the bond amount and the ankle bracelet was because she was a flight risk and because of the fact she'd already disappeared from her entire family for a month. She is a thief so her family losing a bond wouldn't matter to her. Yes, the judge put it that high to keep her in jail. FOR GOOD REASON. If LP didn't have three bounty hunters outside and inside her house, she'd run today. You can reasonably expect people to act the way they do, the way she acts is to lie and run.

Personally I think it has a lot to do with Casey is not from a rich family, LE are pissed that she lied to them, and then she would not talk.

They thought she would never get the bond amount and they could just leave her setting in jail until she talked.

I don't even think there was decomp in the trunk at this point. That is one of the reasons I will not believe Caylee is deceased until there is positive DNA/forensic results saying without a doubt Caylee was in the trunk deceased
The bond is way to high for her charges and I have said this from the beginning. Now don't bash me to severely it is still very early in the day.

What did George, Cindy, a homicide detective who testified and the dogs smell in the car if not decomposition?

Happy Friday Morning Everyone!

Just now getting a chance to pop in --- anything new happen since yesterday afternoon?:waitasec:

If the body was still in the trunk the smell would have been so bad you could smell it for blocks.

If the smell was so strong then it should have been suspicious and been reported by the towing company. I simply can not believe their was such a strong odor because the towing company did not call the LE. That is one thing, death odor, that would be a hugh thing for a company towing an abandoned car.

I just want to clear this up. I came across a dead body in a park once and you could not smell it for blocks. She had been in the park a few days and as you got within steps of her the smell was there and in the wind faintly for maybe 20 to 50 steps away, but it did not smell for blocks, and I am sure if there was a body in a car or trungk you may faintly smell it as you get near the car and maybe open it, but not for blocks, nope - if that were so then it would be easy to find dead bodies.

Who is saying things about Grund and where? Anyone seen postings from her or family since she got out?

Let me state that I do not believe the "G" family is involved whatsoever.

If you go to the last few pages of the Jesse thread, you will see alot. The same type of posts were found at other sites. Then there is the one from Robert at topix. The supposed illegitimate son of Cindy's, insinuating a religious cult leader involvement.

There's been a campaign of implicating them. It makes me wonder who is behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip