Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo was just on fnc and he is going to be having Caylee case on his show this weekend.. he was in front of anthony's house.. he stated that the lazzaro (sp) music scene seems some what shady.. so we will see this weekend what he has dug up.. I hope its some good stuff.. by the way Geraldo had baez on his boat in ny.. showed a short interview with him.. geraldo had no shirt on.. lol just had to throw that in.. jmo

Geraldo was just on fnc and he is going to be having Caylee case on his show this weekend.. he was in front of anthony's house.. he stated that the lazzaro (sp) music scene seems some what shady.. so we will see this weekend what he has dug up.. I hope its some good stuff.. by the way Geraldo had baez on his boat in ny.. showed a short interview with him.. geraldo had no shirt on.. lol just had to throw that in.. jmo

Geraldo had Jose on his boat ???
Wish he'd shout, "Man overboard!" :p

Thanks for the update, MommaD!

Geraldo had Jose on his boat ???
Wish he'd shout, "Man overboard!" :P

Thanks for the update, MommaD!

yep his boat jose's wife was there also. lol man overboard lol

your very welcome.. hope they just keep Caylee in the headlines .. jmo

I don't remember hearing anything about Casey and TonE's relationship at the current moment. I know she wanted to talk to him when she was in jail, but I don't recall them ever communicating because LE was releasing all her phone calls. Nothing was released with him and Casey. So are TonE and Casey currently still boyfriend and girlfriend now she is out of jail? Can TonE visit her at home or can she have no physical contact with him now she is out?

OK...if this is not allowed let me know and I will never do it again. I do know that someone did create a generic WS account for MySpace so everyone could see photos and stuff. So here goes.
Caseys Yearbook account:http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

To get in enter the email address: generic012@yahoo.com
Password Caylee.

Note that this was put up after Caylee was born yet there are no montions that she even has a child. ANd her taste in TV is just downright ironic.

Ok this is my first post, so here goes...

I can't decide where I stand with the fact that Geraldo "hosted" Baez and his wife in NY and even took them on a boat.

One side: Brilliant move to corner Baez somewhere he couldn't leave and ask questions...

Other side: Baez...on a boat...in NY...hosted by Geraldo. WHA? There are a million things that bug me about that. Where to start....? Hmm...maybe they were looking for Caylee in NY. Yeah...right.

What do y'all think about all that?

Ok this is my first post, so here goes...

I can't decide where I stand with the fact that Geraldo "hosted" Baez and his wife in NY and even took them on a boat.

One side: Brilliant move to corner Baez somewhere he couldn't leave and ask questions...

Other side: Baez...on a boat...in NY...hosted by Geraldo. WHA? There are a million things that bug me about that. Where to start....? Hmm...maybe they were looking for Caylee in NY. Yeah...right.

What do y'all think about all that?

I have felt for a while that if she is found alive, it will be in NY. Maybe they all know something we don't.
And, welcome. I hope everyone takes it easy on you.

Note that this was put up after Caylee was born yet there are no montions that she even has a child. ANd her taste in TV is just downright ironic.

I don't want to be overdramatic or anything but shouldn't someone just email the page to LE? Even though they probably have it? I am sorry but the CSI as one of her favorite shows could be used at some point as circumstantial evidence? Because right now what many or some of us think is that while the LE have physical evidence, they are not damning physical evidence and she could have done a pretty good job in covering Caylee's traces.

Geraldo stated she must go on trial by January 9, 2009, (for the current charges filed) you have to bring someone to trial w/ in 175 days within the state of FL. She will spend 5-7 years in jail for the current charges. That is what Geraldo stated on Fox and Friends this morning.

on both greta and ng, some on the panels comment how the bond amount is way high and the house arrest is extreme, along with the ankle monitor. So I have been thinking, does LE and/or courts believe this was all necessary due to George's background as a former officer? That maybe he would know how to make it all better for Casey?
If Cindy's 911 words are true, then George smelled it as well. He would know what to do, to at least delay any findings. Do you think LE find George questionable?

OK...if this is not allowed let me know and I will never do it again. I do know that someone did create a generic WS account for MySpace so everyone could see photos and stuff. So here goes.
Caseys Yearbook account:http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

To get in enter the email address: generic012@yahoo.com
Password Caylee.

hey not my kids ... says on that yearbook activity was yesterday. at 12:52 pm.. do you think it was casey??

Sorry, the "umbrella walk" to & from the car...Way too cozy for my taste.
Remember, she had photos of Bruce Willis in her photobucket. Yes, like someone else said...KInda like Amy Fisher & attorney.:ashamed0005:

I don't want to be overdramatic or anything but shouldn't someone just email the page to LE? Even though they probably have it? I am sorry but the CSI as one of her favorite shows could be used at some point as circumstantial evidence? Because right now what many or some of us think is that while the LE have physical evidence, they are not damning physical evidence and she could have done a pretty good job in covering Caylee's traces.

I hadn't even thought of that actually. Should I do it or does someone else want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc