Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and that is correct, we are not just dumb hillbillies because we choose to live in rural areas. As a matter of fact one of the little towns here has the most millionaires of any rural area in the U.S.

Rozey are you in Omaha?

Casey has found time to log in to myspace today. Wonder if she has received any tips to the whereabouts of Caylee? I doubt it.

when I go to my space I see nothing from the real Casey, just a couple of people who have created pages about her . can you post a link or give info about how you know she was on myspace today please?

Ask the public for help.
Ask the organized searchers for help.
Use my house as it was the last place she was seen as a starting point for a grid search.
Use the Sawhill apts as the second location for a grid search.
Actually post fliers at the airport the sighting tip came in from.
Take a polygraph test so the police can look outside my family as suspects.

That is off the top of my head.

It wouldve been nice to have called in SAR dogs. there are ALOT of people who volunteer their dogs. And it is ALOT of training and work.
But....she waited to long, the scent to find Caylee is too old now.
Im wondering if this is why she waited so long to let anyone know???
It will be interesting to LE to find out what searches she did on her computer.

Thank you and that is correct, we are not just dumb hillbillies because we choose to live in rural areas. As a matter of fact one of the little towns here has the most millionaires of any rural area in the U.S.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

(i think we might live near each other.)

ITA, Thank you.

This article is 5 years old when they ONLY had 54% of the viewership. It is now closer to 70 to 80....

The numbers make clear just how stunning FOX's rise has been. Starting with access to only 17 million homes (compared with CNN's 70 million) in 1996,the news channel would reach 65 million homes by 2001 and had already started to turn a profit. A year later, profits hit $70 million and are expected to double in 2003.Though CNN founder Ted Turner once boasted he'd "squish Murdoch like a bug," FOX News has out-paced its chief cable news rival in the ratings since September 11 and now runs laps around it. This past June, FOX won whopping 51 percent of the prime-time cable news audience--more than CNN, CNN Headline News, and MSNBC combined.

You know, friends, I would love to write to Jose Baez and tell him, respectfully, how much he is despised! Did you see him on Greta last night saying, "We had a quiet dinner with family tonight"???? WE???? It was too strange!
I'll bet it was reallly quiet, since he won't let anyone speak.

If you read my post that is exactly what I said. They rely on the free local channels for news. Most local channels are very sophisticated and cover local and national news very well. They provide more than adequate coverage of the political races. And by the way, most rural people are very well educated and informed. The high school graduation rates in many rural areas are many times greater than those in urban areas, and the number of people with college degrees is at a higher percentage than it is in many cities.

Had you read my post, it appeared to me that you actually were implying that people in rural areas didn't have a clue as to what was going on-so that being all cleared up I guess we can move on?:)

Many rural areas have no access to cable network news, and many people who live in larger cities do not subscribe to any satellite or cable service. Some people simply can not afford such luxuries and rely on the free local channels. Others whom I know who could easily afford to subscribe to cable, choose not to do so for many reasons. I don't know about your 80% of Americans watch Fox, I have no idea what the actual statistics are, but I am betting those came from an "unscientific" poll conducted by no other than Fox news themselves.
I think anyone who has 'received' Caylee would be particularly interested in following the story.

It's not like she was dropped off on the doorstep of an unsuspecting family living in East Nowhere.

I think anyone who has 'received' Caylee would be particularly interested in following the story.

It's not like she was dropped off on the doorstep of an unsuspecting family living in East Nowhere.

Diane....there is a new thread. Come on over! Miss you over there.

Ummm, I'm fairly sure that traveling out of the country with a minor child you need:

A passport for the child.
A permission form signed by both parents if the minor is not your biological child.

You cannot just buy a ticket for a little kid and take them out of the country.

None of these items is all that hard to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214