Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. You are smart. I hope they can afford the conversion box.

Its free basically. The government is giving vouchers to people that request them.

Um they have until February 2009 to subscribe to cabel, cuz everything will be in HD. Just an FYI for them. I really don't think that someone in a remote rural area with no cable has Caylee.

NO, they do not need to subscribe to cable, just acquire a simple converter box which will convert the HD signal to a form that works on their older model t.v., or if they have a television that is newer and already HDTV enabled, the signal change will not affect that unit at all.

Also, I do NOT believe someone in a rural area without cable has Caylee. What I believe is pretty much irrelevant to this case. Either Casey or someone else will be charged based on actual facts and EVIDENCE, or Caylee will be located based on the same. Unfounded speculation and name calling will not contribute to the outcome either way.

That's untrue. People without HD televisions can buy a conversion box to continue receiving local channels. A subscription to a television channel service is NOT required.

Everything will be Digital, not HD

Meant to quote:
Originally Posted by Mendara
Um they have until February 2009 to subscribe to cabel, cuz everything will be in HD. Just an FYI for them..

Mendara, is that right? Wow!

Everyone does not go online and every one does not watch CNN. My hubs never does and he has not mentioned this case at all. He always discusses news at work with the guys and they are NOT discussing this case in my area meant respectfully, of course.

It is also on CNN, abcnews, yahoo, msn and almost every online news source, every time something new hits about the case it is reported on almost all these online sources. That also include PUERTO RICO - my family is there and they hear of Caylee as well.

Thanks for adding to my point Mendara; :blowkiss:

Exactly! What better way to garner sympathy especially from a new boyfriend. If Caylee was abducted, she would have done something about it immediately.

That is a very good point!
Why would she not have cried her eyes out to Tony?

She will spend 5-7 years in jail for the current charges. That is what Geraldo stated on Fox and Friends this morning.

I'm beginning to think that Casey won't spend more than 5-7 years in jail, barring some powerfully incriminating forensic evidence that not only proves that Caylee is dead, but that can also demonstrate the cause of death.

If so, Casey will still be young enough to cash in on the Playboy magazine pictorial pot of gold that will await her release, or some such equivalent. I won't guess on what kind of quality of life Casey might have five to seven years from now, but I'm betting she won't be broke, by a long shot.

Everyone does not go online and every one does not watch CNN. My hubs never does and he has not mentioned this case at all. He always discusses news at work with the guys and they are NOT discussing this case in my area meant respectfully, of course.

I think we can respectfully say that they are in the minority. Odds are people have heard of this case and are discussing it.

I guess they don't read the paper because wait--they don't get the paper! So if you live in a rural area then how do you know who's running for president? Besides last I heard ABC,NBC and CBS were free and they've even run the story PLENTY.

If you read my post that is exactly what I said. They rely on the free local channels for news. Most local channels are very sophisticated and cover local and national news very well. They provide more than adequate coverage of the political races. And by the way, most rural people are very well educated and informed. The high school graduation rates in many rural areas are many times greater than those in urban areas, and the number of people with college degrees is at a higher percentage than it is in many cities.

It is on Fox News every single solitary day and night...not just Greta and NG. Over 80% of Americans watch Fox for their news daily and that is a simple fact. I"m sorry but this case is National and I'm sure Caylee is a household name at this point. Also, If Casey GAVE Caylee to this person or they TOOK Caylee from Casey then they do not have to watch NG or Greta to know who Caylee is.

It is not on our local news at all. My DH does not watch cable news. He knows nothing of this case.

We can break the day up a little. Where is everyone from? In on Long Island, NY not far from Montauk/Hamptons.

NO, they do not need to subscribe to cable, just acquire a simple converter box which will convert the HD signal to a form that works on their older model t.v., or if they have a television that is newer and already HDTV enabled, the signal change will not affect that unit at all.

Also, I do NOT believe someone in a rural area without cable has Caylee. What I believe is pretty much irrelevant to this case. Either Casey or someone else will be charged based on actual facts and EVIDENCE, or Caylee will be located based on the same. Unfounded speculation and name calling will not contribute to the outcome either way.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Many rural areas have no access to cable network news, and many people who live in larger cities do not subscribe to any satellite or cable service. Some people simply can not afford such luxuries and rely on the free local channels. Others whom I know who could easily afford to subscribe to cable, choose not to do so for many reasons. I don't know about your 80% of Americans watch Fox, I have no idea what the actual statistics are, but I am betting those came from an "unscientific" poll conducted by no other than Fox news themselves.

Just to clarify; I live in NYC and do not have cable and know about this case; as do many people I have talked to. My only point was that the odds are higher that people know about Caylee than they are lower. The majority of New Yorkers read newspapers every day. Ny Papers have covered it.

If you read my post that is exactly what I said. They rely on the free local channels for news. Most local channels are very sophisticated and cover local and national news very well. They provide more than adequate coverage of the political races. And by the way, most rural people are very well educated and informed. The high school graduation rates in many rural areas are many times greater than those in urban areas, and the number of people with college degrees is at a higher percentage than it is in many cities.

Thank you and that is correct, we are not just dumb hillbillies because we choose to live in rural areas. As a matter of fact one of the little towns here has the most millionaires of any rural area in the U.S.

I remember that but he sat there and never said a word. She said it in an outcry statement and then spoke for him. I want to hear what he had to say. He is a former detective. Some have said he was a homicide detective. He has surely smelled decomp before and knows the difference between rotten chicken, pizza, shrimp, or human remains.

Well, he did say that he knew his daughter was withholding something.

I have been of that mindset from the beginning. However, I must admit am having shades doubts now. DID the air/stain in the trunk test positive for human decomp and was Caylee's DNA in that trunk or not? Surely these results are in by now. Yes, I am feeling impatient- and concerned that LE hasn't obtained evidence to press homicide charges.
If there was no forensic evidence of decomp, why would they call in the Body Farm folks to try to determine time of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme