Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica] Every computer connected to the Internet has a unique identifier called an IP address. On many networks, the IP address of a computer is always the same. On other networks, a random IP address is assigned each time a computer connects to the network. This is what we are referring to when we ask if you have a static or a dynamic IP address. If a system uses dynamic addressing, the IP can change quite often.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Right. But if you're behind a router or dsl modem, that has an ip address that shows on the internet. If you unplug it and plug it back in, it will be assigned
a new ip, especially if your have dynamic as opposed to static ip.

The computer uses an internal ip that isn't available on the internet.

When someone's ip gets blocked, it is the one from the router or modem.

While intelligent people can often simplify the complex, a fool is more likely to complicate the simple.

This is out of line, IMO. Everyone has their theories and ideas of what happened and calling those who don't believe the simplest answer is the right is not a fool.............

Yes. You would at least expect once she would say, "Not tonight, Honey...my child was kidnapped."!

What do you bet it never stopped her from continuous "newlywed" sex?! Just saying...

It doesn't look like she stopped playing SuzieHomemaker with the new boyfriend, does it?

I'm doing that mind change again and it's obvious. lol

Sorry if O/T, but :furious::furious:

But this circus is making me furious, all that is missing is the guy that scoops the elephant poop.

Know what bothers me the most about LP, the BH (besides the obvious)? That $50,000 should have been used for CAYLEE, not Casey.

Instead of letting her eat a burger, take a shower, paint her nails…..let her sit in jail where she belongs and use that money to fund search parties, donate it to a missing childrens org, , set up a fund for families who have been victims of REAL kidnappings or abductions.....anything but helping Casey get out of jail!

Isn’t the BH the one that likes to go on the news shows and talk about the reward, how it is all about Caylee, yet HE, the one screaming the loudest is one who continues to help take the focus off of Caylee and put it on Casey…….which she is eating up with a spoon!

What is waste of funds on a waste of a human being……

Well, I live in central hillbilly PA and we have cable although my parents live in the mountains with no cable but they have satellite. Just because someone lives in rural america doesn't make them dirt poor with no connection to the outside world....jeeze

However - there are a lot of people that knwo she is missing but have no idea what is going on with the case. They ask, did they find that little girl?

SO they may have seen the story in passing, but most have at least seen her face.

Just hearing that makes ME sad she's not in a European jail!

Yeah, they're really funny over there--they have this strange idea that jail should be uncomfortable with no tv, no ad seg, lucky day if the food is hot, cold showers ( once a week maybe if the guards allow it) and they actually expect you to work around the jail. :eek: Shocking I know.

Right. But if you're behind a router or dsl modem, that has an ip address that shows on the internet. If you unplug it and plug it back in, it will be assigned
a new ip, especially if your have dynamic as opposed to static ip.

The computer uses an internal ip that isn't available on the internet.

When someone's ip gets blocked, it is the one from the router or modem.

You are correct. It's just a little complicated I think to understand overall. Here is an answer I found and thought I'd share. I think it clears things up pretty well.

Actually an IP address is a TEMPORARY address assigned to YOUR computer to make it unique for the the time you are connected to the Internet Universe so that the data that is required by you is routed to you correctly. Like a postal address.

It is usually assigned by your ISP everytime you connect to the Internet. So when you disconnect and reconnect, you'll receive a NEW IP address, one that is available and randomly selected by your ISP from the set of IP addresses allotted to it.

But sometimes the IP addresses come fixed in hardware but that is for BIG organizations only.

So if you do some cyber crime with your current IP address and you disconnect and reconnect, don't think that you won't be caught, because your ISP will record which user was assigned that particular IP address at that particular time, and you can be pin pointed.

Here is the information you can get from an IP

1. Computer Name
2. City & Nationality
3. Location
4. And service provider.
5. Operating system being used even sp installed

Here is a little link explaining how IP's work http://askbobrankin.com/does_ip_address_reveal_my_physical_location.html

Many rural areas have no access to cable network news, and many people who live in larger cities do not subscribe to any satellite or cable service. Some people simply can not afford such luxuries and rely on the free local channels. Others whom I know who could easily afford to subscribe to cable, choose not to do so for many reasons. I don't know about your 80% of Americans watch Fox, I have no idea what the actual statistics are, but I am betting those came from an "unscientific" poll conducted by no other than Fox news themselves.

believe it or not I have a very close friend who lives in Miami and had not ever heard of this until last week when I told her about it!

Another question:

What would YOU do if that person who was threatening you was or had been associated with the police? Would you trust them?

I know there is a movement to start implicating former friends of CA's, so I'm keeping that in mind in answering. I would go straight to the real, current, senior LE officials locally and to the FBI and to anyone who would listen, no matter what. What resources or great power does a formerly "associated" with the police, or never got past applying for the police, or whatever young guy have that would influence LE or be greater than their power? I watch Tv, too, and I know there are those shows where the kidnapped person's family gets together the ransom, doesn't go to the police because they were told not to, etc. But here? The mother just basically IGNORED it, the supposed kidnapping. She partied, hung out with her new BF, and did so for a month. She's let more than another one go by without doing a thing to help her child. If the person who has Caylee is dangerous, how could the passage of time, doing nothing, help Caylee? All excuses just continue to sound like total unbelievable bs. I can't be alone in this.???

Um they have until February 2009 to subscribe to cabel, cuz everything will be in HD. Just an FYI for them..

That's untrue. People without HD televisions can buy a conversion box to continue receiving local channels. A subscription to a television channel service is NOT required.

believe it or not I have a very close friend who lives in Miami and had not ever heard of this until last week when I told her about it!

She needs to pay attention - sorry ha! Not meant in a bad way.

Yes. You would at least expect once she would say, "Not tonight, Honey...my child was kidnapped."!

Exactly! What better way to garner sympathy especially from a new boyfriend. If Caylee was abducted, she would have done something about it immediately.

That's untrue. People without HD televisions can buy a conversion box to continue receiving local channels. A subscription to a television channel service is NOT required.

Thanks. You are smart. I hope they can afford the conversion box.

:eek:
She needs to pay attention - sorry ha! Not meant in a bad way.

Almost everyone I ask here in NY doesn't know about this story either. I guess no-one watches the news or by the time the day is over, they watch a favorite show.

:eek:

Almost everyone I ask here in NY doesn't know about this story either. I guess no-one watches the news or by the time the day is over, they watch a favorite show.

Maybe - so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member