Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question:

What would YOU do if that person who was threatening you was or had been associated with the police? Would you trust them?

No, but I definetly would have told someone to help me, like a friend, a mother, a fther, my brother and aunt a boyfriend..someone! I would not keep it to myself and tell everyone she is with the nanny at the beach. I would also not be cheery and goofy and going out with the bf and friends without a care in the world..nope..sorry no innocent human being would.

And that person hasn't brought her back yet to collect the 250,000 reward and/or avoid prosecution? And also hasn't been seen or detected anywhere?

Well do you think this case is on the news in every city in the US ? I haven't seen it here and a WS poster in IIRC ME ? said it is not on her news channels either. Remember everyone does not watch Geraldo, ND and Greta and do not follow crime. It is not hard to not be detected 3 or 4 States away. Happens all the time with parental abductions, children go missing for years.

I hear that......This was in response to a comment that shocked me.

If that comment was mine? I'll clear this up now. I'm not one bit interested in publicizing any interest I may have about this, which is taken to PM instead of the Caylee threads or discussions. My questions are for other reasons, absolutely nothing to do with Caylee. :)

this is old news to some but new to me...jesus e ortiz marque died in auto accident may 8-07 his mother's name is zenaida gonzalez ortiz..i got this info from ws main forum page..under sawgrass apts timeline...page 4 post#100

Is that true? Jesus' mothers name is Zenaida Gonzales? I have never heard that before. I know it's a common name especially in Florida. Where is that information coming from and is it confirmed?

They all lie shamelessly. It's astounding to watch. And in the FACE of the fact that Caylee is missing.

I have never in my entire life seen anything like this.

I agree, Shannon. This is the most insane case I have witnessed. This whole family is sick. And I think this sickness is so tangled up I am not even sure they know how they are percieved.

Another question:

What would YOU do if that person who was threatening you was or had been associated with the police? Would you trust them?

How do you supposed she was threatened? The police have her phone records. She acted perfectly fine and nonchalant for 31 days. Dancing, cooking and planning on attending more parties. And threaten her for what? What does Casey have that they would kidnap her kid for and threaten the kids life? If Casey left her kid with somebody that was involved in a child *advertiser censored* ring then keeping quiet benefits her how? They don't kill the kid but use her daily? A mother can live with that because they're keeping the child alive? I don't think so.

Another question:

Well if for some reason I didnt trust the local police I would try a different route...FBI perhaps? I would MOST DEFINITELY tell my parents or my brother what was going on and try to raise the cash or whatever they wanted to get my child back! I wouldnt be at the clubs and hanging out with my bf acting as though everything was ok.

What gets me is that I dont know any mother who wouldnt gladly give their own life ton protect their child. If that means jail or even death then so be it JMO

Well if for some reason I didnt trust the local police I would try a different route...FBI perhaps? I would MOST DEFINITELY tell my parents or my brother what was going on and try to raise the cash or whatever they wanted to get my child back! I wouldnt be at the clubs and hanging out with my bf acting as though everything was ok.

What gets me is that I dont know any mother who wouldnt gladly give their own life ton protect their child. If that means jail or even death then so be it JMO

Prayin, you hit the nail on the head. They would give their life for their baby.

No you cannot. An IP address is unique to the computer not the network box.

Well in one of my chat environments we had a new admin that mistakenly banned certain users by their IP address and they got around it by unplugging their dsl box waiting a few minutes and plugging back in.

Well do you think this case is on the news in every city in the US ? I haven't seen it here and a WS poster in IIRC ME ? said it is not on her news channels either. Remember everyone does not watch Geraldo, ND and Greta and do not follow crime. It is not hard to not be detected 3 or 4 States away. Happens all the time with parental abductions, children go missing for years.

It is on Fox News every single solitary day and night...not just Greta and NG. Over 80% of Americans watch Fox for their news daily and that is a simple fact. I"m sorry but this case is National and I'm sure Caylee is a household name at this point. Also, If Casey GAVE Caylee to this person or they TOOK Caylee from Casey then they do not have to watch NG or Greta to know who Caylee is.

Well in one of my chat environments we had a new admin that mistakenly banned certain users by their IP address and they got around it by unplugging their dsl box waiting a few minutes and plugging back in.

You may be correct. I have DSL and my IP changes when my router is reset but there is only a few IPs it picks up on and they are all in the same range, just the last two numbers change.

using dial up and using AOL might be how that happened

or something like that

AOL... changes things around - or at least they used to

but that might have only been with DIAL UP

i dont know

i have super high speed and even saying the words DIAL UP makes me
feel a little queeeesy

:crazy:

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica] Every computer connected to the Internet has a unique identifier called an IP address. On many networks, the IP address of a computer is always the same. On other networks, a random IP address is assigned each time a computer connects to the network. This is what we are referring to when we ask if you have a static or a dynamic IP address. If a system uses dynamic addressing, the IP can change quite often.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

No you cannot. An IP address is unique to the computer not the network box.

except depending upon your connection and IP address can roam if you will. It will roam between certain ranges though..I know Verizon does this.

I agree, Shannon. This is the most insane case I have witnessed. This whole family is sick. And I think this sickness is so tangled up I am not even sure they know how they are percieved.

Its lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. It never ends. The prosecution will SHRED Cindy and George on the stand. If it were my case; I'd go at them like a pitbull on a short leash. Or bring a garden hose to court with me.

Its lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. It never ends. The prosecution will SHRED Cindy and George on the stand. If it were my case; I'd go at them like a pitbull on a short leash. Or bring a garden hose to court with me.

me too

It is on Fox News every single solitary day and night...not just Greta and NG. Over 80% of Americans watch Fox for their news daily and that is a simple fact. I"m sorry but this case is National and I'm sure Caylee is a household name at this point.

It is also on CNN, abcnews, yahoo, msn and almost every online news source, every time something new hits about the case it is reported on almost all these online sources. That also include PUERTO RICO - my family is there and they hear of Caylee as well.

You know, friends, I would love to write to Jose Baez and tell him, respectfully, how much he is despised! Did you see him on Greta last night saying, "We had a quiet dinner with family tonight"???? WE???? It was too strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member