Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not agree with the Disney Corporation on many other issues, however I have always applauded their courage for acknowledging and supporting the rights of their Gay and Lesbian employees.
And in case anyone is curious, nope I am not Gay. I just strongly support the Civil Rights of ALL free and law abiding Americans.
Just didn't want to see the rumor mill end up running rampant later about the possible link between Tom Manley's sexual orientation, Gay Day, and little Caylee.
QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forgive me if I didn't see you on line last night and I'm being repetitive, but I feel she is alive somehow. I hope I'm right. If I am, I'm throwing a pizza party and you are all invited. :woohoo:

Does it have to be a pizza party?

Someone should create a 500 pt. test of facts about this case.
How would we each score.
Just feeling really goofy this morning.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Personal question for you.

Just say someone seriously threatened you or a family member, so serious in fact that you feared for your life or that family member, would not your first instinct be to go to the police? Or would you just ignore it all and hope it went away?

I would most likely chuck it to bad luck and go out dancing instead.

Forgive me if I didn't see you on line last night and I'm being repetitive, but I feel she is alive somehow. I hope I'm right. If I am, I'm throwing a pizza party and you are all invited. :woohoo:

LOL ughh there's that pizza reference again :)

Personal question for you.

Just say someone seriously threatened you or a family member, so serious in fact that you feared for your life or that family member, would not your first instinct be to go to the police? Or would you just ignore it all and hope it went away?

Another question:

What would YOU do if that person who was threatening you was or had been associated with the police? Would you trust them?

Oh ya! Tony! My new BEST friend!! Lol....(now, I'll be quiet...:crazy:, no Tony-talk for me, thems DANGEROUS time-out waters! Lol...)

Welcome back, Paladine! I once narrowly escaped time-out for arguing with . Stepped it back just in time. Whew!

Who else thinks Casey will get her hair and nails done today? First things first, you know. Maybe someone will come to the house, or set up the footbath at Jose's office!

Susan

His exact words were "i admit, it smelled like a body" and then went on to ramble about a squirrel staying with Anthony Protocol of backtracking and confusion...sometimes in the same sentence.

Thats the thing about the case, people tend to be shocked and awed at Casey's ability to not only lie but believe her lies. One doesn't have to look far to see where she got the ability. They all seem to talk in circles.

I asked this question last night but no one answered me. Baez said that during his opening statements in court he would reveal why Casey didn't report Caylee missing immediately. And we would understand why she didn't. Does that mean in the trial for the neglect charges? Or OTHER charges that might come down?
I just had to answer this one! It is because he is not the first defense attorney that wrote a check his @ss couldn't cash when it came right down to it.

Look at Geragos or a number of others who have made similar statements, but when it came to trial...their "statements" went away because they had nothing to base them on. :waitasec: So the answer to your question is he mentioned this in response to the neglect charges, but since it has no merit...he could also say that for any other charges. Let's see him back it up! I say he can't!

Another question:

What would YOU do if that person who was threatening you was or had been associated with the police? Would you trust them?

Personally, considering the FBI is now involved and every police station in this country is aware of this case, along with every news agency and most of the people in this country....

You bet your life I would. My only concern would be to tell EVERYTHING I know and get my child back safely.

I do not agree with the Disney Corporation on many other issues, however I have always applauded their courage for acknowledging and supporting the rights of their Gay and Lesbian employees.
And in case anyone is curious, nope I am not Gay. I just strongly support the Civil Rights of ALL free and law abiding Americans.
Just didn't want to see the rumor mill end up running rampant later about the possible link between Tom Manley's sexual orientation, Gay Day, and little Caylee.
QUOTE]

QUOTE]

I hear that......This was in response to a comment that shocked me.

Another question:

I would go over their heads and call the local FBI office. I would do whatever was necessary to put a stop to it. And if my child were missing I would not party, eat, sleep, or probably take a hot shower until she were found! Bottom line! No excuse for not caring enough to do a thing but sit on my ars.

I still have a feeling that Caylee is in Puerto Rico with "family".

Wonder if LE checked airlines to see if a Zenaida.....was on one of the flights around the time Caylee disappeared.

There is something about Chatt, Amy, Zenaida, Puerto Rico, Orlando Airport and the phone ping.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
this is old news to some but new to me...jesus e ortiz marque died in auto accident may 8-07 his mother's name is zenaida gonzalez ortiz..i got this info from ws main forum page..under sawgrass apts timeline...page 4 post#100

Another question:

Good point but you would have to trust someone. And following your thinking...then the BH should have the child right now because he has said over and over he is not LE and will find the child. This would be a perfect opportunity for casey to tell BH where Caylee is and he could go get her. It just doesn't wash. So I guess she knows but will never tell anyone? Some mother!:waitasec:

Can't you change your IP address by simply unplugging your DSL box and plugging it back in??

I would go over their heads and call the local FBI office. I would do whatever was necessary to put a stop to it. And if my child were missing I would not party, eat, sleep, or probably take a hot shower until she were found! Bottom line! No excuse for not caring enough to do a thing but sit on my ars.

Thats the thing about the case, people tend to be shocked and awed at Casey's ability to not only lie but believe her lies. One doesn't have to look far to see where she got the ability. They all seem to talk in circles.

They all lie shamelessly. It's astounding to watch. And in the FACE of the fact that Caylee is missing.

I have never in my entire life seen anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei