Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband was able to fly my children out of CA to Chicago to Jordan. They initially tried to stop him saying they couldn't leave on an international flight without me being present, then he said fine we will just go to chicago then. The lady warned him he'd never get out of Chicago but he got through out of Chicago no problem. They did compare passports to tickets though.

While intelligent people can often simplify the complex, a fool is more likely to complicate the simple.

Good point. Birth Cert does not have a picture on it identifying the child as who the certificate belongs too. Very good point. But I highly doubt she left with someone else on a plane.

I have to agree. And I don't think they really did much verification for use with our daughter when we flew.

And that person hasn't brought her back yet to collect the 250,000 reward and/or avoid prosecution? And also hasn't been seen or detected anywhere?

Shannon, I am with you totally. IF someone had the child, they would be claiming the big reward money. I wish this were a logical scenario, but like you, it is not.

LP actually said why should Caylee come home if her mother's in jail? Now that her mother's home Caylee will come home. I can't believe he can't smell his own chit. I can smell it from here.

i guess he means that now her mom's out of jail, she can answer the phone(s) when Caylee calls. . . assuming they can get the SIM cards straight.

Casey is not a rocket scientist, nobody kidnapped Caylee. For the first 31 days Caylee was missing and Casey was doing her own "investigation" the police I'm sure have her phone records. So how did these kidnappers convince Casey that they would harm Caylee. It's bs. She did what a bunch of so called mothers have done and a bunch more will do. She killed her plain and simple.

ITA, unfortunately.

Yes and it's a real shame that Casey wasn't able to locate Caylee in any night clubs, at the bottom of a glass of booze, or in some random guys bedroom. I personally think she was very limited in her "investigation" let alone her method of searching for her daughter in the lens of a camera or the cleavage of some girl on a dance floor. :bang:

Thank you for the laugh. If it weren't for these hilarious posts I don't think I could read anymore. :crazy:

I believe someone took this child from her. There was a threat or something and she is scared. I don't believe she gave her to someone; she was taken. JMO

To go with your theory Katie, then how is she planning on ever getting her back? If she would not enlist LE's help, then basically you are saying she is just 'over it'? I mean, if someone took my child I would be down at the police station immediately. And if it had to do with drugs etc....so what? I sure would not chance getting charged with murder.

Yep, I haven't heard that he's discussed it himself. That's probably good on his own behalf. It may have been intentional that he didn't discuss it. His wife, on the other hand, tends to gnaw on her own foot. IMO

I remember seeing an interview with George that he did say he thought the car smelled of decomp but then thought she may have hit a dead animal . Can't remember which interview .

LE took the car from the Anthony's home after they had picked it up and paid the fines from the towing company. And my bro runs a towing company in Ohio and he told me they NEVER go into the cars. The VIN number is visible through the windshield and they hook it up and tow it. It is a term of his company's insurance...not going into the car.

Early on;a guy from a towing business in Orlando said that it is not unusual for them to receive cars that smell. It would not be anything out of the ordinary.

I believe someone took this child from her. There was a threat or something and she is scared. I don't believe she gave her to someone; she was taken. JMO

Personal question for you.

Just say someone seriously threatened you or a family member, so serious in fact that you feared for your life or that family member, would not your first instinct be to go to the police? Or would you just ignore it all and hope it went away?

Yep, I haven't heard that he's discussed it himself. That's probably good on his own behalf. It may have been intentional that he didn't discuss it. His wife, on the other hand, tends to gnaw on her own foot. IMO

Can you link me to that video?

Also, can you link me to the video of the new spokesman saying what info Casey has provided since being home with people she trusts? She would not speak in jail because of mistrust issues. No reason not to spew info now like coca-cola out of a laughing nose.

LP actually said why should Caylee come home if her mother's in jail? Now that her mother's home Caylee will come home. I can't believe he can't smell his own chit. I can smell it from here.

Hilarious. :laugh::laugh:

Yes and it's a real shame that Casey wasn't able to locate Caylee in any night clubs, at the bottom of a glass of booze, or in some random guys bedroom. I personally think she was very limited in her "investigation" let alone her method of searching for her daughter in the lens of a camera or the cleavage of some girl on a dance floor. :bang:

omg, I almost choked on my diet pepsi.......:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member