Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that you guys think it would be a waste of time for me to start driving by all the local drugstores? (Note: heavy sarcasm.)

Not me .... at least not if there's one anywhere close to TonE's!

Yeah maybe the "kidnapper" can even give Caylee some money to buy her mommy some condoms while she waits for Padilla to arrive.

In regards to minors flying w/adults, I flew out of Orlando Airport in June with my 15dd to Wisconsin to go to my son's graduation (her brother) we flew Airtran, we have different last names (her father is my ex), we had a connecting flight in Atlanta, NOT ONCE, was she asked for ID or was I asked to show proof of "permission" for her to fly with me.
Over 12 years of flying the kids back and forth from Wi. neither their father or I have ever had to show proof that the kids were who we said, they were.

My cousin flew down (I think on airtran) from Chicago with a babe in arms (almost 2) I just called her and she said she never had to show anything that the child was in fact hers.

So is it a viable theory? I think it depends on whether your belief is that Caylee is still alive.

I remember that but he sat there and never said a word. She said it in an outcry statement and then spoke for him. I want to hear what he had to say. He is a former detective. Some have said he was a homicide detective. He has surely smelled decomp before and knows the difference between rotten chicken, pizza, shrimp, or human remains.

Yep, I haven't heard that he's discussed it himself. That's probably good on his own behalf. It may have been intentional that he didn't discuss it. His wife, on the other hand, tends to gnaw on her own foot. IMO

"Maybe "drugstore" is referring to a drug-house or something like that?? I dont know if Casey did drugs but if not, maybe her friends did and they would get them at a certain place??"

From all the research that has been done, Casey really wasn't heavily into the drug scene.

LP actually said why should Caylee come home if her mother's in jail? Now that her mother's home Caylee will come home. I can't believe he can't smell his own chit. I can smell it from here.

What would you do to find her if you believed she was alive ?
I would have to start at the beginning. Who was the last person who saw her? Answer: Casey. I would have done everything in my Mother's and Father's considerable arsenal to get the truth out of that kid. I would have put her in the car myself and had her show me where she left her. I would have made her take me to everyone she knows. Only after making sure that every avenue was checked would I have then done what Cindy did, call in the LE. It all comes back to Casey. She has stated that she is close, she will be home in the morning, and more lies. I would think that at some point these GPs would have to come to the conclusion that the key to finding the baby is CASEY!

When are these people going to wake up? If Casey were my kid she would have begged to stay in jail rather than face me.

"Maybe "drugstore" is referring to a drug-house or something like that?? I dont know if Casey did drugs but if not, maybe her friends did and they would get them at a certain place??"

From all the research that has been done, Casey really wasn't heavily into the drug scene.

Nope she was too busy heaving in the toilet from drinking herself into a stupor.

Floating these "kidnapper" theories is just floating reasonable doubt, which is exactly what Baez wants. Let's hope LE is able to come up with charges and a murder case real soon.

LP actually said why should Caylee come home if her mother's in jail? Now that her mother's home Caylee will come home. I can't believe he can't smell his own chit. I can smell it from here.

I know, for real, apparently 3 year old babies are supposed to suddenly watch the news and read the paper her Mom is home, ok, I'm sayin it-
What an Ahole!:eek:

I think Casey gave Caylee to someone just to get even with Cindy. She doesn't mention it because Caylee is NOT kidnapped but simply given away to spite Cindy.

And that person hasn't brought her back yet to collect the 250,000 reward and/or avoid prosecution? And also hasn't been seen or detected anywhere?

Well, good! Her mom is out of jail now, so let her come home. I can get back to my job and my life, I will admit I was totally wrong, and I will even eat Robotdog's door, though not his/her worms. Can't wait to see that beautiful child alive and well!
Lanie

:crazy::crazy:

Casey has found time to log in to myspace today. Wonder if she has received any tips to the whereabouts of Caylee? I doubt it.

Probably both. If the car was abandoned on private property and they had it towed, it went to an impound lot. But once the car became part of a criminal investigation, the police probably had it moved to dry storage.

LE took the car from the Anthony's home after they had picked it up and paid the fines from the towing company. And my bro runs a towing company in Ohio and he told me they NEVER go into the cars. The VIN number is visible through the windshield and they hook it up and tow it. It is a term of his company's insurance...not going into the car.

I believe someone took this child from her. There was a threat or something and she is scared. I don't believe she gave her to someone; she was taken. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487