Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think if there was a dead body it was there that long and that it would smell for blocks. Sorry, but I don't think so. I don't think she was in the car for more than a day.

I believe Caylee is alive so I don't think so either. I was simply answering another poster in regards to his theory. You have to read all the previous thread to know that.

the point is. many people leave their children with a babysitter that perhaps they don't know that well. either they moved to new town or whatever. some do so to go out to party. there is nothing illegal about that. but if i went back to pick up my kid after i sobered up and no one was there i would have called LE NOT go out and party again for another 31 days. and then only tell someone oh yeah she's missing after my mom threatens me with having me arrested.

I owned a towing/recovery/impound business for 8 years and I can't speak for other companies, but I can speak for mine and the ones I did business with during those years.

Anytime we even had the slightest suspicion that something was weird with a vehicle or had a funky smell coming from it, we immediately reported it to the local police department and had an officer out to investigate.
It wouldn't have mattered how much money someone had to exchange. Fortunately, there was never anything other than spoiled seafood in the trunk.

And I'm not saying that criminal activity doesn't happen, but generally it's the exception to the rule.
The companies that have legitimate contracts for impounding really don't want to get mixed up in that kind of drama and risk losing their contracts or get fined by the state for not following proper protocol.

I have a question. Would it be completely far fetched to think it would be possible for an employee of the impound business to "borrow" a car from the lot in order to carry out criminal activities? I'm just thinking that it could be argued that since the car was out of the Anthonys' control for some time, someone else could have used it to move a body.

The first three I listed.

How could you know your child was safe with a kidnapper?

Not picking on your post, I just don't get this kidnapper theory at all. Casey's behavior does not support it at all. And if she gave her to a friend why hold back that info and why hasn't the friend called the police way earlier on and said whoa there is some kind of mistake going on down there, Caylee is right here, come get her.

If she sold her?!?!?! The only people I can think of that would buy a toddler are the people that would be profitting from her and that is just too horrid of a thought, and one Casey should face the same penalty as if she killed her with her own hands (which is exactly what I think she did).

so, these idiot grandparents think she is alive

and yet they have NOT done a single thing in attempt to locate her

other than drive around in a car that has stuff painted on it

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

good work there, that is alot better than contacting the police 70 days ago

:mad:

What would you do to find her if you believed she was alive ?

Facebook: Casey Anthony:

Favorite TV Shows:

csi. prison break. 24. the hills. the price is right.

Very Telling.

I don't know the answer, but have the same question you do.

It's my opinion it will be with charges he is expecting, that relate to her other activities and/or ways of making money, and possibly drugs..

The ole bait and switch, she admits she did X, but she is not a murderer.

I have a question. Would it be completely far fetched to think it would be possible for an employee of the impound business to "borrow" a car from the lot in order to carry out criminal activities? I'm just thinking that it could be argued that since the car was out of the Anthonys' control for some time, someone else could have used it to move a body.

That is a hell of a run of bad luck for Casey, losing her child and someone using her car to transport a dead body. I am sure we will hear it at trial if it gets there, but I think the odds of winning the lottery are better than that scenario playing out in real life. IMO.

i'm sure it's possible someone had borrowed the car but i'm also sure LE can tell the difference between someone using a key to start the car and someone doing by other means.

hmmmmm

The first three I listed.

Because you believe that the child is dafe and you can finally go party...
Because you believe that they will kill your child if you go to the police...
Because you believe that you can resolve the issue without bringing the police into it to see your misdeeds...

but, the question is IF the CHILD was kidnapped, i dont see how number 1 is reasonable

number 2 isnt reasonable in my opinion either.. because the child was kidnapped

number 3 not reasonable either

the point is. many people leave their children with a babysitter that perhaps they don't know that well. either they moved to new town or whatever. some do so to go out to party. there is nothing illegal about that. but if i went back to pick up my kid after i sobered up and no one was there i would have called LE NOT go out and party again for another 31 days. and then only tell someone oh yeah she's missing after my mom threatens me with having me arrested.

You think that the kid is safe and then as time goes on, you realize that they probably are not, or you get a ransom demand and refuse to tell LE because you are dumb enough to belive that the kidnappers won't kill the kid unless you open your mouth.

Personally, I am sticking to Casey sold her or used her as collateral.

Because you believe that you can resolve the issue without bringing the police into it to see your misdeeds...
Because you sold you child...
Because you left the child with someone that you had known for a matter of hours instead of a matter of years...

Pick one.

Those are all reasonable answers to the question of why you wouldn't contact police initially, but they fall apart once you get 31 days down the road and the police are brought into it.
Lanie

Not to mention there are no outgoing calls on Casey's phone at the time she said she went to pick Caylee up. She didn't even call the missing sitter, let alone the police.

Anything is possible but it's unlikely as that would be against the law. Mileage and any damages are usually noted on the impound ticket at the point of pickup, which the Anthony's would have gotten a copy of when they paid to get it out. They would have been able to see if there was a difference in mileage.

What would you do to find her if you believed she was alive ?

oh goodness, FOR STARTERS

start with asking the daughter to tell the truth and when she comes up with a lie, debunk it right on the spot and ask her to try again
:behindbar

Those are all reasonable answers to the question of why you wouldn't contact police initially, but they fall apart once you get 31 days down the road and the police are brought into it.
Lanie

you beat me to it,,,, exactly

and some are not reasoable If there is a kidnapping

but, the question is IF the CHILD was kidnapped, i dont see how number 1 is reasonable

number 2 isnt reasonable in my opinion either.. because the child was kidnapped

number 3 not reasonable either

1. The child is jidnapped by someone that you trust to keep the child safe.
2. They tell you they will kill your child if you talk about the kidnapping. Awfully reasonable.
3. You have a bad case of "cover your own butt first" and you don't want the police or your parents to know that you really have no legit job and that you steal from a lot of people.

You don't have to agree with me, it's fine. Like I've said before, disagreements, as long as they are civil, make life interesting. If everybody here had the same theory, we all would have gotten bored and drifted off by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC